• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Marvelous Adventure: Kanto Region (18+)

Who Do You Think Flint Should End Up In A Long-Term Relationship With?

• Rayne

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 1: Viridian City / A Launching Start

It was a bright sunny day, the ocean off the coast roaring away from the thunderstorm that happened the night before. Skies were blue and clear without a cloud in sight; the sun blazing down on the magnificence city of Viridian. The sun, however, was shining through a particular reflecting mirror. Through the reflecting mirror, inside a white painted house was a man named Flint. Flint was eighteen years old which was an unlikely age to start any Pokemon adventure. Yet, Flint already picked his starter Poke'mon a week earlier than everyone else, dragging his sixteen-year-old girlfriend, Rayne, with him.

"Mom! What time is it?!" Flint yelled.
"It's nine o'clock! You missed your eight o'clock wake up call!"
"Damn it, now I'm late!" Flint yelled. "Why didn't Rayne call me or something?!"

Flint's mom came walking into his bedroom with an irritated look on her face.

"Hey! I know you got a temper when you first wake up but don't be yelling and swearing at me!" his mom yelled. "Now, make sure you get your duties done before you go out and wake up Rayne."
"I bet she's already up and ready to go," Flint said laughing.
"Yes, like any young girl she'd be up and ready to go on a Pokemon adventure as well," Flint's mom said.
"Well, I better get going then mom," Flint said. "I'll see you later, or call you later."
"Before you even walk out of the city limits you better get that **** done!" Flint's mom yelled.

Flint rolled his eyes and ignored his mom, grabbing his black backpack and unzipping it to pack his things. Since he was going on an adventure with his girlfriend he thought of just bringing himself along instead of any old item, but Rayne suggested that they needed important things. So, he put on his black and red hat, packed a white outfit that for hot sunny days with extra shoes just in case, and extra underwear.

"I don't know why I need all of these things, I'm probably only going to wear one outfit and that's the outfit I'm wearing," Flint said.
"Well, Rain wants you to look fresh every day, so make sure to pack one or two extra outfits," Flint's mom said.

Flint wanted to obey his mom like any other polite child would do, but with his short temper, his mood can flare up instantly. Unlike with the starter Poke'mon he chose, Charmander, he can easily become happy. It's been a week with having Charmander by his side and with Rain choosing the water-type, Squirtle, it would be a blast for the two to pair up. Unlike other trainers, though, they started in Viridian City where the eighth gym leader is held so they already have the upper advantage of what the leader masters in.

Over the week of having Charmander by his side, the gym leader helped him out on what kind of moves he should focus on. Also, with Flint being the oldest of the two; him and Rayne, he had to be supportive and take care of her. He understood every word the gym leader was saying and before the meeting between him and the leader had to end in a short notice, the leader said that Rayne would most likely to win his badge with ease. Flint, however, put a word to him that his girlfriend will win.

"Flint, what are you doing?" Rayne asked as she was walking up to his house.
"I'm doing the work that needed to be done last night," Flint answered. "Due to the thunderstorm all of this **** got delayed."
"Well that **** can wait until another day because I got an e-mail from Professor Oak," Rayne said. "He wants us to go down and meet him."
"Alright, I can handle a trip down to Pallet," Flint said. "Let's leave now since you're already packed and stuff."
"Alright, well..."
"Bye, mom! See you later!" Flint exclaimed.

Flint and Rayne started to walk outside the city limits of Viridian and down to the wild grasses of Route 1. Before they stepped into the tall grass, however, the Viridian City gym leader stopped them and congratulated Flint on getting his first job. The gym leader also gave Flint five mysterious looking black and red poke'balls and a black Poke'dex. Unlike what Professor Oak would give you, Flint had a feeling that the black and red poke balls would have some effect on Pokemon.

"It's a modified poke'ball, modified from the lab down in Cinnabar Island," the gym leader said. "Use it to make your Pokemon grow to like you and obey you faster with this ball. If you're at any poke'market, tell the clerk the secret password and he'll give you free access to the back room which has all poke balls available, except for the legendary Masterball."
"Okay, cool!" Flint exclaimed. "What about Rayne, though?"
"Yes, I almost forgot that she's a part of the organization as well," the gym leader said.

Flint ran up towards Rayne and stopped her, turning her around so she can get the same colored poke'dex and the same amount of Luxury balls as well. Rayne thanked him with a smirk on her face and stood there in thought.

"I wonder... If the gym leader gave us these modified poke'balls and a black colored poke'dex instead of Professor Oak giving us a regular poke'dex and regular poke'balls, why are we walking to Pallet?" Rayne asked.
"I don't know, he's the one who e-mailed you right?" Flint asked.
"Yes, but now with these awesome looking poke balls and this poke'dex, I wonder if we shouldn't go to Pallet then," Rayne said.
"It's up to you," Flint said. "What do you want to do?"
"Let's go to Pallet," Rayne said. "There's a beach there so we can go swimming and whatnot."
"Okay, well let's go then," Flint said.

Flint followed Rayne right behind her and as he was behind her, all he could think of is how good she looked in a skirt. It wasn't too mini or small, but the right length; just right on the thighs. As he was being mesmerized, he also had a good ear; stopping and making Rayne quiet.

"Do you hear that?" Flint asked.
"No, what is it?" Rayne asked.
"It's a wild Pidgey," Flint answered. "It's nearby, somewhere in one of these trees."
"Well let's catch it!" Rayne exclaimed, jumping in the air so proudly.
"Go on then," Flint said. "You can catch it. I'll just sit back and watch."
"Okay, well... Let's go Squirtle!" Rayne commanded.

Squirtle was a good match up against a wild Pidgey, which Flint thought would be too weak for him to catch. Rayne pointed to the nearest tree and with a single snap of her fingers, Squirtle jumped up and used its Tackle attack. Ramming the tree with all it got, Squirtle was dazed for a minute but the wild Pidgey flew down and attacked. Shaking its daze off, Squirtle looked a Rayne and waited for another command.

"Okay Squirtle, use Bubble now!" Rayne commanded.

Squirtle aimed for the wild Pidgey as it was flapping in the air, firing bubbles rapidly out of its mouth. As the bubbles were scattering about in the air, the wild Pidgey was surrounded by them, getting hit by each bubble. The wild Pidgey looked like it was getting slower, so grabbing one of the Luxury balls, she threw it at the wild Pidgey. A bright white flash appeared as the ball opened and instantly the wild Pidgey was sucked into the ball.

Waiting patiently Rayne looked at the Luxury ball moving back and forth with a red glow in the center of it. When the red glow stopped as the entire ball stopped moving, the ball returned to her with the wild Pidgey caught. Surprised and amazed, Rayne was jumping up and down going towards Flint with full of excitement. Kissing him on the lips she grabbed the Pidgey's ball and threw it up in the air.

"Okay Pidgey, come on out!" Rayne commanded.

As Pidgey flew out of its poke'ball, Flint noticed right away that it was a female Pidgey. Pidgey flew and landed on top of Rayne's shoulder and chirped happily. Giggling away at her newly caught Pokemon, Flint knew that she was happy and it made him happy too. As they were heading towards Pallet, Rayne saw the ocean very clear so she ran full speed ahead. With Flint stopping to see her run, he clicked open his poke'dex and with the first mission active, he grabbed his black bandana and put it on his face. He knew that the idea of joining this team was a bad idea, but he needed to do it for the money.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
OT fic with a Rocket twist, eh? I feel like this could be very interesting if you iron out some slight problems. The premise is solid, so I've got no qualms there, and, for the most part, your grammar's fairly good, barring the stray mistake here and there (proofread before you post!). Also note that all paragraphs need a line break, even dialogue paragraphs.

Aside from grammar and syntax, you also want to consider describing more things rather than just straight up telling us about it. Right now, we know that Flint needs the money, but you don't seem to indicate that anywhere else (either by the way he lives or the state of his house or anything else). We know that Flint thinks joining the team is a bad idea, but nothing about how he acts tells us that. And you also set up these very interesting red and black Pokéballs which sound really ominous the first time you describe them. Yet, the moment they use one of these "Luxury" balls, nothing seems to happen. The Pidgey is fine and happy and the protagonist doesn't seem to think that's odd or anything since he assumed the Pokéballs would have some effect (either for better or worse).

Also, I find it quite odd that he's wearing a black bandana on his face despite Professor Oak himself inviting the both of them to his lab. This part seems a bit underdeveloped to me. I feel like they're going to rob him or do something bad, but you don't seem to foreshadow this anywhere else. So either they're going rogue (which they wouldn't need to join TR for) or they're following orders (which haven't been mentioned anywhere).

All in all, I like it, but it needs some polishing up.

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 2: Pallet Town / A Gambling Effect Pt. 1

Flint, who looked wondrous as he walked through the streets of Pallet, looked down at Charmander and hoped for the best.

"Okay Charmander, this is our first gig, so let's do this right," Flint said.
"Char!"
"I know it's not a good idea, but to actually buy things for once will be a good thing," Flint said. "Deep down I know you may seem like I'm going to turn into a bad trainer, but it is what it is."
"Char! Charmander! Char!"

Closing his eyes and still wishing and hoping for the best, he walked around Professor Oak's laboratory trying to find a good spot to sneak in. Not finding a decent spot after two times going around the building, he saw that there was a police officer walking towards the building, so he quickly hid in the bushes... With Charmander out of the bushes of course.

"Excuse me ma'am, but are you lost?" the police officer asked.
"No, I'm not lost," Rayne answered. "But I believe my boyfriend is."

Rayne couldn't help but giggle as she knew Flint liked to wander around, but yet he does get lost easily.

"Well, let me see your poke'dex and make sure I get your name," the police officer said.
"Okay," Rayne said, grabbing her poke'dex out of her purse.

The police officer looked through her poke'dex trying to find any information about her. Flint, however, peeked through the bushes and quietly yelled as Charmander was walking towards her. He saw Charmander tug on her skirt and as she looked down, Flint wondered. He wondered that Charmander would be a good distraction and sneak into the laboratory; as long as Charmander keeps her company that is.

"Charmander, where's Flint?" Rayne asked. "Where did you even come from?"
"Charmander!"
"Okay, but you didn't tell me where Flint was, though?" Rayne questioned Charmander.

Charmander suddenly had a worried look on his face, looking left and right trying to figure out what to do.

"Okay ma'am, I read all of the information I needed to know on your poke'dex," the police officer said. "I also noticed that you have an invitation for Professor Oak's farewell party for the trainers tonight."
"Yes I do, but as you see I'm missing the plus one of my invitation," Rayne said laughing away.
"Well, if you want to have an appropriate arrival, I suggest you find your boyfriend or whoever," the police officer said. "Well, I'm on my way now, take care."

Rayne looked at the police officer walking away and when the officer was out of the clearing, she quickly turned and looked at Charmander.

"So where is Flint?!" Rayne exclaimed.

Still trying to find a good distraction, Charmander immediately ran towards the beach. Flint used this chance to open the closest window and sneak in, still hoping for a better turnout than Charmander not looking out for him. As he leaped inside, he was wondering how this breaking and entering thing would work out. Not sure of the outcome, he just winged it... Slowly walking down the hallway. Looking carefully as he was entering another hallway, he saw a scientist.

"Excuse me, sir, do you have an idea on where Professor Oak is presiding?" Flint asked.
"Yes I do, he's getting ready for the annual celebration of the young trainers' first day of their Poke'mon adventure," the scientist answered.
"Okay, so where is that?" Flint asked.
"Well right now he's in the research room fixing up all the starter Poke'mon for the trainers, but by tonight he'll be out near the beach," the scientist answered."
"Thank you, I appreciate it," Flint said.

He stood there quietly as the scientist walked by. When he had the chance, he ran full force to the research room. Soon, looking distressed and worn out, Flint leaned against the wall. His back skidded down the wall as he was now sitting on the floor.

I know I have to do this as my mom is a single parent. She's been a single parent ever since I was born, but now tonight it changes. I'm going to get this money, but I really hope Rayne was here to change my mind.

Looking up at the door's sign that said: "Storage Room", he laughed out loud, opening up his poke'dex.

"So here I am sitting down next to a storage room inside Professor Oak's lab..." Flint whispered to himself. "I just need to get up and start moving. For her, I need to do it for her..."

Flint rose up from the floor and started to walk outside of the laboratory, thinking that not doing this idea was a good thing. As he was about to head out, someone tapped on his shoulder. Turning around, it was the same scientist he spoke to before.

"Follow me," the scientist said. "I see that you've lost your way, so follow me."
"Oh, okay," Flint said laughing.
"So how do you know Professor Oak?" the scientist asked.
"I know him because a couple years ago I came by to start my own Poke'mon adventure, but something happened which made me quit that dream and start anew," Flint answered.
"Oh okay, I see," the scientist said. "Well, I hope that mishap is over with because you're going to start that Poke'mon adventure tomorrow right?"

Flint looked around for his Charmander, which he forgot that it was with Rayne; laughing at the thought of him forgetting.

"Yes, I'm going to start tomorrow," Flint said. "Maybe tonight if I'm lucky enough to get my starter Poke'mon early."
"Well if you do, it'll be a once in a lifetime chance," the scientist said. "Professor Oak doesn't do that too often, but who knows."

Flint followed the scientist into a separate room, which had Professor Oak residing. They walked towards Professor Oak and with a smile, Flint waved.

"Well hello professor," Flint said.
"Hello Flint, how's it going today?" Professor Oak asked.
"It's been good," Flint said. "Rayne and I just came here to visit you know."
"Well I invited Rayne to do come by for the trainer's celebration tonight," Professor Oak said. "We're going to celebrate the annual farewell of the young trainer's first Poke'mon adventure."
"That sounds wonderful, I wish I could hop along this train," Flint said. "Although, I'm just here to support Rayne."
"Having support for a significant other is a wonderful thing to have in a relationship," Professor Oak said.
"Yes it is," Flint said. "So what are you doing? I heard something about a research?"

Professor Oak looked at Flint as he was calculating the starter Poke'mon into the database. Flint got a worried look on his face as the professor didn't say a word to him. He eyed the scientist that walked out of the room, which made him focus on the job at hand.

"Well you know Flint, I'm trying to work on the data for the Poke'mon needed for the young trainers, so you should help me out," Professor Oak said.
"Um... Okay?" Flint questioned. "What do you want me to do?"
"Well, I need you to go to the storage room and grab me one Poke'mon out of each type list," Professor Oak said.
"Okay cool, sounds fair enough," Flint said.

Without any slacking off, Flint went out to of the research room and went back into the storage room. Soon, finding many Poke'mon in their poke'balls, he was in awe. These were untrained Poke'mon that had no expectation of what was to happen, so he slowly walked towards the bug section and wondered...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 2: Pallet Town / The Gambling Effect Pt. 2

Flint looked at all of the bug type Poke'mon and as there was a computer nearby, he went into the database to see which Poke'mon would fit for a Poke'mon trainer. As he looked at the six Poke'mon he only picked two, which were Pinsir and Scyther. He looked at the two poke'balls in his hands and since he was only allowed to choose one of each type, he put the two poke'balls in his left hand and took out a coin. Choosing tails as he always says tails never fail, he flipped the coin; it landed as heads.

He put one poke'ball back in his right hand and juggled the two poke'balls, counting to twenty-five. When he got to twenty-five he chose to give the poke'ball on his right hand to one of the upcoming Pokemon trainers. When he calculated the poke ball into the database, the Pokemon that another trainer would choose would be Pinsir, leaving Scyther back into the laboratory.

I know it's a bad idea, but this is a good idea for business. Business leads to money and money leads to wealth. Would my boss even like a Scyther? No, he just congratulates the grunts and promotes them because they stole them.

Flint then pocketed Scyther and put Pinsir in a bag for Professor Oak, quickly moving onto the next Poke'mon type which was electric, assuming that the only dragon type was the legendary Dratini. Out of the four electric type Poke'mon, Flint obviously put Pikachu in the bag for Professor Oak and moved on; not pocketing any electric type Poke'mon for himself. Moving onto fighting type Poke'mon, he put Hitmonchan into the "Oak Bag" and pocketed Machop.

He started to regret doing this as he already pocketed two Poke'mon, leaving him with three Pokemon of his own. After many coin flips he was left with the fire type Poke'mon, and with him already having Charmander he flipped the coin once again. This time, the coin flip was to pocket and or bag Vulpix or Ponyta.

"Okay coin, this is for our loved one Rayne..." Flint whispered to himself.

The side chosen was tails and with Flint knowing that Vulpix evolves into Ninetales, he chose to pocket Vulpix; leaving Ponyta to a young trainer. Going onto the flying type Poke'mon, he knew that every other grunt had a Zubat, so he chose to bag Spearow and move on. Going left and right from pocketing a Poke'mon for himself or Rayne and then back into not pocketing one was a struggle, as he still didn't know if it was a good idea or not.

He went into the Ghost section of the storage room and only seeing one Poke'mon, he pocketed it for himself as he knew Rayne didn't like ghosts. Moving onto the grass type Poke'mon, he obviously chose to bag Bulbasaur, leaving Oddish to pocket for Rain. Ground and rock type Poke'mon were next which instantly made Flint pocket Onix, which was a beast of a Poke'mon; which he thought.

Walking into the ice section, he obviously chose Lapras, which was a smart ice type Poke'mon and didn't want Rayne to freak out if he chose Jynx. He laughed as he chose to bag Jynx for one of the young trainers and since he was almost down to the end with five Poke'mon each for him and Rayne, he sighed.

"This is a good day," Flint said to himself. "Now I just have to give this bag to Professor Oak and be on my way, giving these Poke'mon to Rayne."

Flint ignored the normal type Poke'mon as they were too "normal" for him or any other Poke'mon trainer, which brought him to psychic type Poke'mon. With a flick of a coin between Abra and Drowzee, the coin landed on tails which made him pocket Abra and bag Slowpoke. Laughing in an evil way, he noticed that he already had six Poke'mon, which made him not want any poke balls. Before he proceeded with the to move onto the rock and water type Poke'mon, he knelt down and made four out of the five Poke'mon come out.

"Well guys, come on out and meet your new trainer!" Flint commanded.

When the five Poke'mon came out, Flint looked at each one of the Poke'mon in the eye and beginning with Scyther, he took out one of the Luxury balls. He pointed the Luxury ball at Scyther and threw it, hoping that the Luxury ball would do its special effect and make the Poke'mon like the trainer who threw it more. The ball kept moving back and forth with ease and then stopped. Flint hoped that Scyther remained in the Luxury ball and becomes more friendly when he brings it out to meet Rayne.

"Okay Machop, you'd be the strength of this team alongside with Onix, so let's go into this Luxury ball, okay?" Flint asked.
"Machop!"
"Okay now, please do it for me," Flint said. "I want you to meet someone very special. You'd like her. She can become your friend too."
"Machop?!"
"Yes, I want you to be my friend, a loyal friend, as I'm going to be loyal to both of you," Flint said as he was looking at all three Poke'mon.

The three Poke'mon smirked and then smiled, soon going into their own separate Luxury Balls. Abra however according to Flint's poke'dex, sleeps sixteen hours a day, was a mysterious one. Having to walk over towards it to make it go into the Luxury ball, he laughed but got worried at the same time. Looking at the poke ball Onix was inside of, he quickly took out Abra and made it use Teleport; teleporting him back into the research room.

"Ahh! Flint!" Professor Oak yelled. "You scared me there."
"I'm sorry, professor," Flint said. "So how did it go?"
"The research if going great, but I'm assuming you're back with the youngster's Poke'mon?"
"I sure am, professor, I put them in a bag just in case they don't get separated and fall out of my pocket," Flint said.
"Good idea young man," Professor Oak said. "Now, we're ready for the celebration!"

Flint looked at Onix's poke ball again and as he commanded Abra to use Teleport to the outside, he took Onix out of its poke'ball. Coming out of the poke ball at nearly twenty-nine feet tall, Flint smirked at the terrorizing figure of Onix. He gently rubbed its hard rocky snake-like body and as it looked terrorizing, Onix roared with all its might.

"Yes, yes, calm down now..." Flint said gently. "I'm your friend, your new friend."
"Onix!
"Yes my friend, I'm your friend and you're my friend as well..." Flint continued. "You're going to turn this upcoming brute-force team into something special..."
"Onix! On-"

Onix roared with all its might once more creating a distraction. Rayne finally found her boyfriend, Flint, near Professor Oak's lab. Onix remained screeching and roaring, but with a soothing touch and a face-to-face "mindful" chat, Onix calmed down.

"Well, there you go!" Rayne exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement.
"Well, here I am!" Flint exclaimed as he caught Rayne as she jumped on him.
"I was looking for you all day long," Rayne said. "I thought you got lost again."
"No, no I wasn't lost," Flint said. "I was just helping out Professor Oak in his laboratory."
"Okay, well make sure you have enough energy for swimming time," Rayne said.
"I do have enough energy for swimming," Flint said. "I even have someone you'd love to meet. It's a Lapras."
"A Lapras?!" Rayne exclaimed in excitement.
"Yes dear, a Lapras and many other Poke'mon too," Flint said. "I caught them in a regular poke ball, but I'd prefer you to put them in the Luxury balls that gym leader gave us. I know I did."
"Okay, well let me go change real quick and we'll meet Lapras together," Rayne said.

Flint sighed and looked over at Professor Oak as Professor Oak looked back and smiled at him.

"Well, I don't know how you managed to catch all of these Poke'mon, but I'm guessing you caught them yourself over the years," Professor Oak said.
"Yes my old friend," Flint said to himself. "I caught them myself over the years of adventuring."

So, Flint somewhat completed his task for the team as he was supposed to send them to his boss but didn't; he kept the Pokemon for themselves. A ring on his poke'dex came and as he opened it, it was a transaction of $500 and a message from his boss: "Well done! I hope that the $500 deduction of your original payment would suit you good. You supposed to bring them to me instead of keeping them!" With that, Flint closed his poke'dex right away and focused on the new Poke'mon he "caught", trying to figure out a way to make them more friendly. With his new Poke'mon and with Rayne's new Poke'mon, he'll wonder what'll happen next.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Years
Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Chapter 2
Spoiler:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 3: Viridian City / Lost and Found Pt. 1

Flint was watching Rayne play in the water with her Squirtle, eagerly watching over Professor Oak and every police officer nearby. He was so worried he decided on what to do, thinking to himself and finding a plan. Looking over to one of the police officers nearby, he walked over to Rayne's purse and put her "new" five Poke'mon inside. Leaving without a word to Rayne, as he turned one of the police officers and the scientist before spotted him. Quickly running as fast as he could bumping into people in every way, he ran and ran. Full speed through Route 1 and into Viridian, he saw one of the members of the team.

"Okay kid, stop right there," the person said.
"Why? I'm in a hurry right now," Flint said. "I've been caught by the police."
"Have you now? Well, the boss liked your progress so here's six candies and four secret pills," the person said. "They're for your Poke'mon. They eat it and get healthier and stronger."
"Okay cool," Flint said. "Well, let me see them because I need to go."
"Here you go, but if you want to lose the cops rookie, you better go through Route 22 towards the west gate," the guy said.
"Okay thank you!" Flint exclaimed.

Flint ran as fast as he could into Route 22 and as he seen the terrain, there were good ways to hide. Turning left and right to find the best way to hide, he went down the road a little and into a pond. Knowing that he could've let out his Abra and made it use Teleport, he wouldn't know where Abra would bring him. He then noticed that he brought his backpack into the water as well, soon swimming up to the surface. He took off his backpack and pushed it to the side of the pond, continuing to hide underwater. When he was underwater, he saw so many water type Poke'mon; Magikarp, Poliwag, and Goldeen.

Later on, he was running out of breath, quickly going back up to the surface once more. When he exhaled loudly, a Slowpoke and a Psyduck looked at him in an oblivious way.

"Don't look at me like that," Flint said. "I'm obviously hiding from the police, so don't say anything."

Psyduck and Slowpoke just stood there obliviously as Flint sat there drenched in water. He took out his Charmander to help him warm up and as he cupped his hand to give Charmander a sip of water, all of his Poke'mon came out to have a drink. He was happy as he could be with all six of his Poke'mon and with the help of the grunt working for Team Rocket, he gave every one of them one of the candies. As he gave a candy to each one of his Poke'mon, he noticed that they were getting stronger. He took out the pills and as he looked at them, he noticed some writing on them.

HP Up, Protein, Iron, and Carbos; the four pills the Team Rocket member gave Flint.

"I don't know if these pills are good for Poke'mon, so let's not eat these," Flint said.
"Those are vitamins for your Poke'mon," a voice said.

Flint got up and turned around to see who it was, hoping that it wasn't a police officer. When he turned, it was a woman; a red haired woman.

"Those pills are vitamins for your Poke'mon," the woman said. "You give them to your Poke'mon to make them stronger, but give them to your Poke'mon now."
"Why should I give these vitamins to my Poke'mon now?" Flint asked.
"I was to battle you since you obviously stole those Poke'mon except for that Charmander," the woman said. "It's going to be a six on six battle."
"Okay, come on then!" Flint exclaimed. "If you win I bring back these stolen Poke'mon, but if I win I keep these Poke'mon. Besides, who the **** are you?!"
"I'm a secret agent of the Viridian Police Department and you're under arrest!" the woman exclaimed.

The first Pokemon the woman sent out was Pidgeotto, a flying type Poke'mon. With the advanced knowledge he had, he sent out Onix.

"Okay Onix, use Tackle now!" Flint commanded.
"Okay Pidgeotto, use Quick Attack!" the woman commanded.

With the speed of the woman's Pidgeotto compared to Flint's Onix, Pidgeotto attacked first; soaring towards Onix with full force. Pidgeotto hit Onix's rock body full force hurting itself, making Onix launched its Tackle attack. As Onix's hard head rammed Pidgeotto to the ground, Pidgeotto kept it tight.

"Okay Pidgeotto, hang in there and use Sand Attack!" the woman commanded.
"Let's go Onix, use Tackle one more time!" Flint commanded.

Pidgeotto quickly flapped its wings in the air and hurled sand at Onix's eyes, making it roar in fear. Trying to calm Onix down, Onix shook the sand off its eyes and went full force, tackling Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto was down and couldn't move making the woman return it for her second Poke'mon.

"Alright, let's go Onix! We can do it!" Flint exclaimed.
"Let's go Rhyhorn! Show them what you can do!" the woman commanded.

Flint returned Onix to its ball and sent out Machop, a fighting type Poke'mon.

"Okay Machop, do your thing and man handle this Rhyhorn!" Flint commanded. "Let's use Low Kick!"
"Rhyhorn, use Horn Attack now!" the woman exclaimed.

Machop eyed Rhyhorn and waited for it to come rushing towards it. As Rhyhorn galloped full speed at Machop, Machop ran full speed at it and used Low Kick. Hitting its foot with one of Rhyhorn's front feet, Rhyhorn flipped over and landed on its side.

"Okay Machop, use Leer!" Flint commanded.
"Let's go Rhyhorn! Let's use Horn Attack one more time!" the woman commanded.

Rhyhorn got up off the grassy floor and galloped full speed towards Machop. Machop used its Leer attack and as it didn't really do anything, Machop got hit. Machop soon did a backflip getting off the ground and landing on its feet.

"Alright Rhyhorn, let's take him to the ground and use Stomp!" the woman commanded.
"Wait for it and use Low Kick, Machop!" Flint exclaimed.

Machop waited for Rhyhorn to attack, watching it gallop full force a third time. Machop kicked Rhyhorn in the same spot it kicked it before, making it weaker. Soon, there was another voice coming along the trail, making Flint worry if it was another cop. When he panicked and looked, he saw that it was Rayne and Squirtle. Squirtle used its Bubble, interrupting the match and fainting Rhyhorn...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 3: Viridian City / Lost and Found Pt. 2

Rayne ran towards Flint, her boyfriend, and hugged him. Hugging him that she now knows that he was safe and sound, she turned over to the woman with anger.

"Who the **** are you?!" Rayne yelled.
"I am Ivy, secret agent of the Viridian City Police Department!" the woman exclaimed.
"Well Ivy, if you want a battle, you have to go through both of us!" Rayne exclaimed.
"Alright, same rules apply since you're now an accomplice," Ivy said. "If you two lose, you get to return the stolen Poke'mon. If you two win, you get to keep them and not report what happened here!"
"Wait, what?" Rayne asked, soon being shocked.

Rayne looked at Flint and worried, wondering what he got himself into.

"Okay, let's continue this battle then," Ivy said. "Four Poke'mon each! So go Magikarp and Growlithe!"

When Magikarp came flopping out of the water, it instantly went to the pond and stuck its head out. Flint laughed as it was only a Magikarp and not a fierce Gyarados.

"Okay Scyther, let's go!" Flint commanded.
"Let's go Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

Scyther came out to the battlefield eager to cut up Magikarp into little pieces as Lapras crashed into the pond and made the Magikarp frightened.

"Okay Magikarp, use Splash!" Ivy commanded. "Use Ember now, Growlithe!"

Flint wondered why the police agent would send out a weakling like Magikarp, making him more focused on Growlithe. As Scyther was weak against Growlithe, Scyther was only good against Magikarp. Magikarp, as weak as it was, was Flint's best bet to get Scyther stronger.

"Okay Scyther, let's use Quick Attack on Growlithe!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Water Gun on Growlithe, Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

Scyther was the first to attack with its immense speed, quickly running towards Growlithe. Attacking Growlithe with the back of its sharp claws, Growlithe got knocked down and then quickly got sprayed by Lapras' Water Gun. With the strength of Lapras and the speed of Scyther, it easily got defeated. Ivy returned Growlithe to its poke ball and sent out Kadabra, a psychic type Poke'mon; Magikarp just flipped there in the water...

"Alright Kadabra, use Confusion on Magikarp and slap it against Scyther!" Ivy commanded.

Flint laughed out loud and Ivy wanted to use Magikarp as a woman's hand. Then, when Kadabra used Confusion, Scyther was hit and slapped. Rayne laughed but Scyther quickly swiped Magikarp in midair. Landing in the pond full force, it made a huge wave, getting both Rayne and Flint wet.

"Oh great, yet again I'm wet!" Flint yelled. "Now you're going to get it!"

Flint got angry quick and as he seen Scyther irritated from the splash.

"Okay Scyther, use Leer on Kadabra!" Flint commanded.
"Let's go Lapras! Let's use Water Gun on Kadabra!" Rayne commanded.

This time, when Scyther hit Kadabra first, Lapras didn't have enough speed to take the second hit, making Kadabra use Confusion. Lapras rose from the water once again and got rammed into the trees; defeated. Rayne got sad as her Lapras lost, returning it to its luxury ball and threw out Oddish. Oddish looked like an easy matchup as it was nothing but a small blue smurf with three leaves for hair. As it was easily frightened by Kadabra, Oddish quickly hid behind Rayne.

"Come on now Oddish, you have to be brave and battle," Rayne said. "At least attack that lousy Magikarp."
"Oddish?!"
"Yes, that Magikarp is just flapping its tail and flipping around in the pond," Rayne said. "So it's easy pickings for a Poke'mon like you."
"Oddish! Odd-"

Oddish faced Kadabra, but mainly looked at Magikarp in the pond, getting ready to attack.

"Okay Scyther, use Quick Attack on Kadabra!" Flint commanded.
"Let's go Oddish, use Absorb on Magikarp!" Rayne commanded.

Scyther looked at Oddish as it made the little one attack first.

"Kadabra, use Confusion on Oddish!" Ivy commanded.

With Scyther's speed, it quickly slung Oddish towards Magikarp and kept running towards Kadabra, hitting it first before it used Confusion. Oddish was flying in the air and as it used Absorb, Magikarp was getting hurt bad; getting its health leached out of its body. With this, it made Magikarp faint, which excited both Oddish and Rayne.

"Alright! One more Poke'mon left!" Rayne exclaimed.
"Yes, but we don't know what it is yet so it's best to be prepared," Flint said.

Rayne was happily jumping up and down, raising her hand and making a "one" with her pointer finger.

"Okay Ivysaur, let's go!" Ivy commanded. "Kadabra, use Confusion on that runt!"
"Let's return Scyther, and let's come on out!" Flint exclaimed.

Flint sent out Charmander, and with its fiery attack, it's expected to defeat Ivysaur with ease.

"Let's use Absorb on Kadabra, Oddish!" Rayne commanded.

Kadabra was fast enough to use Confusion before its health was depleted by Oddish's attack, making Oddish levitate in midair. Launching Oddish towards the pond, it made a small splash. Charmander looked back at Flint and begged for him to make it attack as its friend was hurt. With Oddish being unable to battle, it was returned to its ball with Rayne sending out Vulpix.

"Okay Charmander, let's use Ember on Ivysaur!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Ember as well, Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Both Vulpix and Charmander used Ember on Ivysaur and with their strong fiery attack, Ivysaur was defeated with ease, making Kadabra be the only one left. Ivy was frustrated at this, stomping around and throwing a fit.

"Alright, let's finish this!" Flint exclaimed. "Come on out, Onix!"

When Onix came out of its ball roaring about, Vulpix looked at the height of the giant and got worried.

"It's okay Vulpix, it's your new friend," Rayne said. "You two can battle together and with Flint's Onix, we'll win."
"Vul!"
"I know you might be scared, but Onix is your friend," Rayne said. "Now let's use Ember on Kadabra!"

Vulpix looked at Onix and with it being the first one to attack, Vulpix's Ember flared at Kadabra. With Vulpix's Ember blinding Kadabra, Onix came rushing in, using Vulpix's fire to turn its head into a fiery ball of rock. Smashing against Kadabra's body, it was then defeated.

"I'm sorry, but we win," Flint said. "So you can leave and let us be."
"Yes, but I have to go back with something," Ivy said.
"Well tell them that they're looking for a man and a woman working together," Flint said. "Unlike every Team Rocket pair out there. Cassidy and Butch, Jesse and James. Now there's Flint and Rayne, fire and water."
"Okay, so we're looking for you two?" Ivy asked. "Flint and Rayne from...?"
"We're from Viridian," Flint said. "Now can we leave?"
"Yes, go ahead," Ivy said.
"Okay thanks," Flint said. "We appreciate it."

So Flint and Rayne reunited with each other after a terrifying event of her not finding him. Rayne looked at Flint as Ivy, the secret agent, said that he stole the Pokemon. She thought if he chose all of the Pokemon that was strong enough to battle a Poke'mon trainer that has four Poke'mon, he thought that she was weak. Although she thought this, she was happy that while he was stealing them he at least thought of her. As they were back in Viridian, the same Team Rocket member Flint met came up to them and focused on Rayne.

"As the same with the rare candies I gave you, the boss wants me to give Rayne five rare candies and four pills," the rocket member said.
"Oh okay, well thank you," Rayne said. "What are they for?"
"These rare candies are meant to make your Poke'mon stronger, same as the pills," the rocket member said.
"Okay, cool," Rayne said. "My Poke'mon are weak, but I can say that some of them should be stronger."
"I'd advise you to use them immediately so you can be prepared for your future battles," the rocket member said. "With that, my message has been given. So long you two."

Rayne took out her Poke'mon and quickly gave each one of them a rare candy. As they all seem and looked stronger, Rayne was happy and kissed Flint on the cheek. Flint got flattered but immediately paid attention to the journey ahead of them, moving along towards Route 2, which was outside of Viridian. Rayne stayed back as she really wondered why Flint chose to be a part of Team Rocket and why he said that they were a pair since she wasn't a part of Team Rocket. Many wonders of Flint made Rayne suspicious of him, making her keep a close eye...

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 4: Viridian Forest / Electrifying Cuteness

On their way through Route 2, they saw no one around, wondering if the young Poke'mon trainers that were going to leave Pallet left yet. Flint looked ahead and as he saw the Viridian Forest, he got creeped out. Sending out Charmander as he expected a lot of bug type Poke'mon through the forest. As he was continuing to freak out, Rayne looked at him and laughed.

"Why are you afraid of bug Poke'mon?" Rayne asked.
"I'm afraid because they're slimy, slithery, and gross," Flint answered.
"Well, I think the small ones are cute," Rayne said. "Except for the big ones with the pointer and needles."
"That's Beedrill, you know that," Flint said.
"I know, but those are the only ones that scare me the most," Rayne said.
"Alright, well I hope we don't disturb a Beedrill nest then," Flint said.

Entering the Viridian Forest, Flint kept Charmander next to him just in case a bug type Poke'mon like Caterpie or Weedle crept next to them, especially if that Beedrill Rayne mentioned attacked. Rayne kept her Poke'mon inside their luxury balls and if she had a battle against a bug she'll send out her Vulpix.

"You know we can get lost in this place," Flint said.
"You know the only one can get lost in this place is you," Rayne said, laughing away.
"Okay now with that I hope the only one disturbs a Beedrill is you," Flint said.
"That's not cool, I'm terrified of those," Rayne said.
"Well, if you look behind you there's one you disturbed already," Flint said.

Rayne didn't look behind her as she was too frightened, quickly running away. Flint was laughing but Charmander looked worried that she would get lost in the forest.

"Okay Charmander, let's find her then," Flint said.
"Char! Charmander, Char!"
"Yes, she knows that I'm just playing with her," Flint said. "If she ran away then I must've done something bad."
"Char! Charmander!"
"Yea, well let's go then," Flint said. "We got to say sorry and care for her now."

Flint and Charmander walked ahead deeper into the forest and as they heard Rayne's voice, they ran. Running to only find Rayne feeding a Pikachu. She was feeding the Pikachu some berries which Flint saw that it was going to be close to her. Charmander saw the berries and immediately went up to her. Flint saw her feeding both Pikachu and Charmander berries, slowly thinking of how he grew up. Even though his mom was a single parent, they had a few things; a house, appliances, furniture. Yet they were all owned by his step-father.

"What's wrong?" Rayne asked.
"I'm just thinking of the old days, nothing too big," Flint said. "When you're done, we should try to find a way out before it gets dark."
"Okay, well I think Charmander is full already," Rayne said. "So let's go. Bye Pikachu!"

Flint let Charmander take a lead and as they were only minutes away from they were last, Pikachu ran up behind Rayne.

"Pika! Pikachu!"
"Wait, what?" Rayne wondered.

Flint looked and saw that the Pikachu thought it and Rayne were friends now, smiling as he did think the Pikachu was cute.

"I think as long as you feed it, it'll befriend you," Flint said. "My mom, when she was young, was a Poke'mon breeder."
"A Poke'mon breeder?" Rayne asked. "All I remember is all of those books your mom used to have."
"Hmm... Yea, she was a breeder," Flint said. "She was a breeder that only focused on Ponyta and Tauros."
"Well, why don't you have a Ponyta or a Tauros?" Rayne asked.
"I don't have one because when the Ponyta evolved into a Rapidash, it wanted to be free so she released it," Flint said.
"Oh, well that's good," Rayne said. "If it wanted to be free, it's a breeder's job to let it be free, right?"
"Correct, but we're coming close to Pewter, so get ready," Flint said.

Rayne ran out of berries which made Pikachu sad, but as it was full and tired, she grabbed it and carried it like a baby. Flint saw that they would be a great pair together, taking out his backpack to give her the rest of his berries. Smiling that Pikachu would be a cute Poke'mon to have on their adventure, Flint also focused on the main reason why they're in a city that had a gym; battle and win the badge.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 5: Pewter City / Of Flint and Stone Pt. 1

Flint and Rayne walked out of the Pokemon center after a night's rest. Flint was eager and ready to face the gym leader, but Rayne wanted to check out Pewter's Museum of Science, a museum that was filled with Pokemon fossils. Convincing Flint in joining her instead of battling the city's gym leader, Rayne was very happy. They walked towards the museum, but a shady character stopped them along the way.

"Hey! You got orders from the boss!"
"Well I'm not interested as I'm going to face the gym leader," Flint said.
"You got orders, so do them!" the character yelled. "I'll write them down for you so you won't forget!"
"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested," Flint said. "I'm here to challenge the gym leader, that's all."
"It's Giovanni's orders or I'm going to report it and let him boot you off the team!" the character yelled.
"You can as I don't care!" Flint yelled back. "I'm here to challenge the Pewter City gym leader and that's final!"

Flint shoved the Rocket member out of the way and entered the museum, soon paying the foolish amount of fifty dollars. Irritated, he wanted to be alone, walking away from Rayne as he walked through the museum by himself. Looking at the many Pokemon fossils, he noticed that there were many evolution stones as well; Water, Fire, Leaf. In the middle of the museum was the infamous Old Amber and the skeletal form of Aerodactyl, the prehistoric rock and flying type Pokemon.

"Isn't it such a beauty?" a woman asked.

Flint turned to look at the woman and as he seen the guy from before behind her, he sighed.

"What is it now?" Flint asked.
"We're here to steal these Pokemon fossils and bring them back to the rebuilt Pokemon lab in Cinnibar Island," the woman said.
"Well you can try to do that, and I'm not interested," Flint said.
"I heard that, so I told Giovanni and he said that he'll just bring you back down a rank and do the dirty work," the woman said. "So we're going to do the job and get it done."
"Good luck with that," Flint said. "There's a lot of people here in broad daylight and a lot of police officers and scientist guarding the fossils."

Flint walked away from the Old Amber and went straight towards Rayne, trying to keep an eye on the Rocket members from doing anything stupid. Continuing to walk their way through the museum and keeping an eye on them, Flint laughed.

"What's so funny?" Rayne asked.
"I just remembered that there were these people who got arrested from stealing Pokemon," Flint said.
"Yea, like you in stealing the Pokemon we possess?" Rayne asked.
"No, these people aren't smart like me," Flint said. "Just wait for it. Pretty soon they'll get arrested."

Rayne looked at Flint in an awkward way and moved along the museum. Looking at them one more time before leaving, Flint noticed that the woman stole two fossils. She slowly gave one to the guy and kept the other, slowly walking towards the back door.

"Stop right there! Pokemon theives!" Flint yelled out.

Quickly the museums alarm went off and police officers blew their wistles, making people run for their lives. As people were scattering around the museum, the two Rocket members panicked. They blended into the crowd but Flint followed them outside.

"Come on out Scyther! Let's bring these two crooks to justice!" Flint commanded. "Go get those two Pokemon fossils back now!"

Scyther then quickly sped its way through the streets of Pewter and slashed the two Rocket member's pockets. As the two fossils were quickly popping out and onto the ground, Flint ran to pick them up. A crowd of people with a few police officers formed around him and cheered.

"Good job young man! Now we can return these fossils to the right place!" one of the police officers exclaimed.
"Yes, yes..." Flint whispered. "I know where they were when the two Team Rocket members stole them, so I can return them safely."
"Well we can follow you and make sure if they're damaged or not," the police officer said. "So lead on!"

Flint got bummed out as he wanted the two Pokemon fossils, but as his main priority was to challenge the gym leader, he had to do what was best and return them. Walking back into the museum, he gently placed the two fossils back where they belong. Rayne came up from behind him and gave a surprise.

"Well, all thanks to you we can continue our trip around the museum without any harm!" Rayne exclaimed.

Hugging him and kissing him, she was very pleased and happy. He was disappointed that he didn't have a plan to make the two fossils in his possession, but soon focused on the gym.

"We need to go to the gym and challenge the leader," Flint said. "I think this place is going to get searched for more stolen items and I don't want to get involved again."
"Oh, okay," Rayne said.

Rayne waved goodbye to whom Flint thought was a clerk from a local vendor and walked away. They walked out of the museum and headed to the city's gym. Walking towards it, he noticed that the gym was in an interesting setting; a gym surrounded by rocks and gravel. Walking into the gym, he seen more rocks and gravel placed within', finding out and noticing that it was a rock type gym. He looked at all six of his Pokemon and only seen that one Pokemon could possibly defeat it, and that was Machop.

"Let's go Flint, you can do it!" Rayne cheered on.

Flint looked at the person within' the shadows and as the person came out, he saw that it was a kid.

"Flint huh? Well at least you don't look like my father," the kid said. "Flint, my father, and Lola, who is my mother, was the gym leaders previously. Now I am."
"I come to challenge a real gym leader! Not a puny kid like you!" Flint exclaimed.
"The real gym leader gave his rights to me, his brother," the kid said. "With his Pokemon and my Pokemon combined you'll never win!"
"Okay, let's go then! Bring it!" Flint said.

Flint looked at Rayne and got excited as she was cheering him on, flipping his hat backwards and grinned.

"Well, my name is..."

The kid stopped and got interrupted as another person came out of the shadows. It was an older and taller person that looked exactly the same as the kid. Holding a poke ball the man stepped in front of the kid and laughed.

"I am Brock, the real gym leader of Pewter City! In this gym, I specialize is rock type Pokemon! Here we will only use two Pokemon each! So come on out Geodude!" the man commanded.

Geodude came out of its poke ball and out into the battlefield, making Flint choose his Pokemon carefully.

"A cocky person like you picking on my younger brother will eventually get defeated!" Brock yelled. "So with you being this first gym battle, I'll only choose my weak rock type Pokemon!"

Flint examined his Pokemon once more and as he decided to bring out Machop later, he chose Charmander.

"Let's go Charmander! Let's bring him the heat!" Flint commanded.

When Charmander came out of its ball, it looked at Geodude right in the eyes and readied for battle.

"Let's go Charmander, let's use Ember!" Flint commanded.
"Geodude use Rock Throw!" Brock commanded.

Charmander spitted out a large flame from its mouth aiming towards Geodude. Geodude blocked it as it jumped in the air and curled itself. Using its rock hard body to attack Charmander, it made Charmander fall head first into the rocky floor. As it was hurt bad, Charmander still got up and looked back at Flint as it wanted to continue battling.

"Okay Charmander, we can do it and defeat this Geodude!" Flint commanded. "Use Ember one more time!"
"Let's finish it off with Rock Throw, Geodude!" Brock commanded.

Charmander inhaled and exhaled a larger blast of fire directed towards Geodude. As this one was hotter, it didn't give up without a fight. Geodude jumped in the air and landed itself right on top of Charmander again, making Charmander weaker.

"We don't give up Charmander! Let's use Ember again!" Flint commanded. "This time let's use our agility and whip it away with your tail when it comes for you!"
"Okay Geodude, let's use one more!" Brock commanded. "Use Rock Throw now!"

Geodude launched itself at Charmander a third time, but this time, it missed as Charmanders fiery tail whipped it back towards Brock. Charmander then used all it got and exhaled a large fiery attack, defeating Geodude but quickly collapsing on the rocky floor.

"No Charmander!" Rayne yelled.
"You did it Charmander, you did good!" Flint commanded.

Brock returned its Geodude and took out his second poke'ball, quickly looking at Flint and smiling. Flint grabbed Machop's ball and quickly tossed it in the air, grinning at Brock as Machop could easily take down a rock type with its fighting chance...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 5: Pewter City / Of Flint and Stone Pt. 2

Flint looked at Brock and played with Machop's ball.

"Let's go Onix!" Brock commanded. "Let's finish it battle!"
"Okay, Machop! Let's show him we can fight!" Flint commanded.

Machop came out of its ball and looked up at the sky to see Brock's Onix just sitting there and waiting to attack forcefully.

"Okay Onix, let's use Rock Throw!" Brock commanded.
"Let's go Machop! Let's use our fighting skills and use Low Kick!" Flint commanded.

Onix threw its tail on the ground forcefully, but Machop did a backflip making it miss. Machop then used Low Kick, running towards Onix's tail. With its kick, Onix's tail launched back at it and hit it right in the head; Onix roared.

"Okay Onix, let's watch out for this one! Use Rock Throw one more!" Brock commanded.
"Let's use Low Kick again, Machop!" Flint commanded.

Onix threw its tail at Machop and this time, it was too fast for Machop to evade it, making Machop fall back to the rocky floor. Machop quickly got up though and ran as fast as it could, but it wasn't quick enough.

"Onix let's use Bind!" Brock commanded.

Without Machop's quick speed, Onix wrapped its rocky tail around it and squeezed tight. Flint looked at Machop getting squeezed by Onix's rock hard body, getting irritated that it's not strong enough.

"No Flint! Make it return!" Rayne yelled. "It's getting hurt badly! Even though it's a fighting type Pokemon it's not strong enough to defeat it!"

Flint didn't listen to Rayne as she wanted him and Machop to give up. He got angry as Onix's rock hard body continued to weaken Machop; Machop just getting squeezed with pain. He grabbed Machop's ball and returned it... Forfeiting the match.

"I see your fighting Pokemon Machop is weak?" Brock asked.
"It is, but I will be back and defeat you! I will defeat you and win the Boulder Badge!" Flint exclaimed.
"We'll see about that," Brock said. "Maybe I'll let my brother Forrest here challenge you for the badge since you're not a real Pokemon trainer like him."

Brock laughed and returned Onix to its poke ball, making Forrest, his little brother, go out of the gym with him. Leaving Flint and Rayne there alone in the gym, Flint stormed out of the gym in anger and punched the gym wall. Rayne stood there while Flint was punching the Pokemon gym and stormed away. Flint walked up to the Pokemon center and entered, taking out his Machop and asking for forgiveness.

"Forgive me Machop, I failed in becoming one of the strongest," Flint said.
"Machop! Ma! Machop! Machop!"
"Yes Machop, but I'm not strong enough... we aren't strong enough," Flint said.
"Machop! Machop! Mac-..."

Flint got up off the Pokemon center floor and looked at the two Rocket members that were standing in front of him.

"Well well... Look what we got here," the woman said.
"Yes, we got the weakling of the Rocket members," the man said.

Flint and Machop glared at the two Rocket members and got ready to beat the **** out of them as they got annoying.

"I know you're a weakling, but you got guts kid," the woman said.
"Yea, unlike the other grunts on the team you got guts," the man said.
"Guts unlike your Machop there!" the woman exclaimed.

Flint punched the man in the face and as the man got knocked down to the floor, the nurse walked up to them and yelled.

"Okay, that's it! Here's your Pokemon, but take this outside!" the nurse yelled.
"Alright Machop, let's go then," Flint said. "We'll train somewhere else."

Flint and Machop walked out of the Poke'center and all of a sudden, someone stopped him from moving.

"Halt, if you want to train and level up your Pokemon quickly you can go to the Poke'market and ask for the Black Market listings," the man said.
"What do you mean by leveling up faster?" Flint asked. "I was just about to go and take a walk, think about using some vitamins to strengthen Machop's skill."
"Yes, you can do that as well, but you're a part of Team Rocket, right?" the man asked.
"That's correct, who's asking?" Flint asked.
"I am the store clerk of the Poke'mart, so follow me and I'll show you how to train the Rocket way," the man said.

Flint and Machop followed the store clerk into the poke'mart and as they went inside, the store clerk turned the sign over to "closed" and made Flint look around. As he looked, Flint saw many forms of poke'balls, which thought the Luxury ball was a poke'ball, but had a different effect. He saw many potions and other medicines for Poke'mon.

"Look near the freezer young man, behind it," the store clerk said. "There's a button and as you click it, it'll bring you into another room where you can find Rare Candy and Poke'mon vitamins."
"Thanks, I'll be right back," Flint said.

Flint went inside the room behind the freezer and as he seen many rare items not seen in stores, he felt rich. The Black Market was a market only for Team Rocket members and since he was a member, they were all cheap. Buying enough Rare Candies and vitamins to strengthen and level up his Poke'mon quickly, he decided to buy more for Rayne's Poke'mon.

"Okay Machop, with these we'll be able to challenge the Pewter City gym leaders and win the Boulder Badge," Flint said. "So let's take these and head back to the poke'center."
"Machop!"

Machop agreed with a head nod and as Flint took his hat off to the old store clerk, he accidentally bumped into Rayne.

"Hey, come on now!" Flint yelled.
"Well, here you are!" Rayne exclaimed. "I was wondering where you took off to!"
"I'm sorry, I was training my Poke'mon to challenge the gym again later on and all of a sudden this old clerk offered me a better way to challenge him," Flint said.
"Well that's good," Rayne said. "Now you can challenge it so we can move on from this rocky city."

Flint laughed and fumbled in his backpack, giving Rayne a ton of Rare Candies and vitamins. Walking out of the poke'mart, the walked back to the poke'center and had a late afternoon snack. Flint sent out his Poke'mon to make them have a bite to eat for their hard work and dedication, rewarding them the rare candies and vitamins.

"That's a good idea Flint, I'll do that as well," Rayne said. "Even though I'm not good at Poke'mon battling, I can train them and nurture them. You can turn them into fierce competitors!"

Flint smiled and one by one, he made his Poke'mon eat the rare candies. The first one was his Charmander, and as his Charmander grew stronger, it evolved into a Charmeleon. The Charmeleon looked so strong that it looked like it could take out Brock with ease.

"Char! Charmelon, Char!"
"Alright Charmeleon, let's go!" Flint exclaimed.

Making Charmeleon eat some vitamins to strengthen its attack and speed, Flint moved on to Scyther. Scyther looked fierce after and with its vitamins making it move faster, Flint noticed it wasn't a Poke'mon to mess with.

"Scyther! Scy!"

Next was Machop, making it look stronger than ever. Flint then thought that Machop could easily take out Brock and his rock type Pokemon, but he remembered that he'll challenge Forrest instead. He made Machop eat some vitamins to strengthen his attack and moved onto Ghastly. Ghastly looked scarier when Flint finished with him. When he got done with all of his Poke'mon hours later, he moved onto to strengthening Rayne's Poke'mon.

"Okay Rayne, I think it's time to test out the new strength of our Poke'mon," Flint said.
"Okay, well let's do it then!" Rayne exclaimed.
"It'll be me versus you, water against fire," Flint said. "So bring out your best Poke'mon!"

Flint looked at his girlfriend, Rayne and prepared for one hell of a battle. Holding his favorite Poke'mon of all, Onix, he studied the new strength of her Poke'mon, but she didn't know how she was going to use them. Walking outside of the poke'center, they went face to face and took out their first Poke'mon...

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 6: Pewter City / A Steaming Competition Pt. 1

Flint was the first one to send out a Poke'mon which was Abra. Rayne looked at the Abra just sitting there with its eyes closed, sending out Pikachu.

"Alright Rayne, it's going to be a six on six Poke'mon battle, so let's see what you got!" Flint exclaimed.
"I'm ready Flint, so let's go!" Rayne exclaimed.

Pikachu looked ready for battle and with Abra's eyes closed, Rayne didn't know what Flint was planning.

"Let's go Pikachu, let's use Quick Attack!" Rayne commanded.
"Use Teleport Abra!" Flint commanded.

Pikachu's speed was better than Abra's, going first to attack with lightning speed. Although, Abra teleported right before it was attacked by Pikachu's attack, dodging it. Pikachu was quick enough to nearly stumble onto Flint's feet, making both him and Rayne laugh.

"Is that all you got?" Flint asked.
"No fair! You can make your Poke'mon teleport to make my Poke'mon miss!" Rayne yelled.
"You have to be quicker than that," Flint said.
"Alright, well let's see about this one!" Rayne yelled. "Let's use the entire battlefield and use Thunder Wave, Pikachu!"

Flint smiled at Rayne.

"Let's use Teleport again Abra!" Flint commanded.

Abra teleported as soon as Pikachu used it's Thunder Wave, appearing right behind it. Rayne looked that Pikachu missed again making her irritated.

"Let's use something else Rayne," Flint said. "You can't beat a sleeping Abra like that."
"Hmm... Well, let's try this," Rayne said. "Let's use Thunder Wave again Pikachu, but let's twirl around!"

Flint thought this tactic was familiar upon it was a great move for a Poke'mon contest.

"Use Teleport a third time Abra!" Flint commanded.

Pikachu was quicker as it spun around while releasing electricity out of its red cheeks, turning the Thunder Wave more effective around the battlefield. Abra reappeared behind Pikachu, but this time, it got hit; making it paralyzed. Flint saw the electricity sparkle through the battlefield turning it into a light show, being amazed by its talent.

"Hmm... Abra won't do since it's paralyzed, so let's go Onix!" Flint commanded.
"Onix huh?" Rayne asked. "I'm not that dumb about my Poke'mon types, so let's switch to Lapras!"

Onix came out of its poke'ball roaring about and Lapras came out of its screeching. There wasn't much water around the city as there were just small ponds, making Lapras feel comfortable in water instead of on land. It was Onix, a nearly twenty-nine foot giant against one of the quickest Poke'mon on sea, Lapras.

"Let's use Tackle Onix!" Flint commanded.
"Use your magical voice and Sing Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

Lapras sang Onix to sleep quick and made it crash to the ground. Flint got irritated that his special Poke'mon fell asleep, but he then shoved it off as its defense was too much for Lapras anyways.

"Okay Lapras, now let's use this advantage with Water Gun!" Rayne commanded.

Onix just lied there sleeping on the floor as Lapras sprayed water on its body, laughing as it was an easy target. Rayne laughed as well and as she seen Onix laying there, she grinned.

"Let's use Water Gun again Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

Lapras sprayed water directly at Onix's body again, making it weaker and weaker. Flint watched his precious Onix get slowly defeated as Lapras kept spraying it with water, soon making it return. As Onix was defeated after a third Water Gun, Flint took out another tricky Poke'mon, Ghastly.

"Okay Ghastly, come on out and play!" Flint commanded.
"I see you brought out Ghastly," Rayne said. "It's weak against water types so I'm going to win this one!"

Flint smiled and then when Ghastly looked back at him, he was ready.

"Let's use Hypnosis Ghastly!" Flint commanded.
"Use Sing Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

At the same time, both Ghastly and Lapras used its attacks, making each one of them fall asleep. Flint laughed as both of them fell asleep, feeling disappointed that he was thinking of making Ghastly return. As he did return Ghastly to its poke'ball, he sent out Machop.

"Alright Machop, let's pump up and use Focus Energy!" Flint commanded.

Since Lapras was sleeping it couldn't do much but just to float there in the water. Machop flexed its arms and focused its energy, making it stronger for an upcoming attack.

"Let's use Focus Energy one more time Machop!" Flint commanded. "We need to use Lapras' sleep schedule to our own and prepare!"
"Not so fast Flint!" Rayne yelled. "Let's return Lapras and bring out Vulpix!"

The sleeping Lapras returned to its poke'ball and as Vulpix came to the battlefield, Machop looked ready to attack.

"Let's use Quick Attack Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.
"Okay Machop, let's use Low Kick!" Flint commanded.

With Vulpix's speed it ran full speed and attacked Machop directly into the gut, but Machop got up and kicked Vulpix back to Rayne.

"Okay Vulpix, let's use Ember!" Rayne commanded.
"Let's use Low Kick again Machop!" Flint commanded.

Vulpix exhaled a large flame from its mouth turning the fast approaching Machop into a fireball, but with Machop coming in with a kick, Vulpix was blinded. Machop was hurt but not badly as it got burn marks from the flame.

"Okay Machop, let's try to finish it one more time!" Flint commanded. "Let's use Low Kick!"
"Let's use Roar Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Vulpix roared Machop away, making Machop so scared that it went back inside its poke'ball. Forcing Flint to bring out Scyther, he started to get annoyed from Rayne's good skills on using effective moves.

"Okay Scyther, let's use speed to take down Vulpix with Quick Attack!" Flint commanded.
"Let's kill this bug with Ember Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Scyther sprang up in the air and launched itself directly at Vulpix with full speed. Using it before Scyther was able to take a hit, Vulpix exhaled out another fierce flame from its mouth and quickly burned Scyther away. It got hit, though, which made Rayne sad as she thought Vulpix was doing well. Seeing that Scyther was hit bad, Flint made it hang it there.

"Let's defeat this Vulpix with another Quick Attack, Scyther!" Flint commanded.
"Finish it off with another Ember Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

As Vulpix eyed Scyther as it came directly towards it, it blew out another fiery wave at it. Scyther was then unable to be found in the flame, soon being left there in the middle of the field defeated.

"Okay let's go Vulpix! We can do it!" Rayne cheered.
"Return Scyther!" Flint commanded. "Come on out Abra!"

Flint felt that Abra was going to be another diversion on just to see how Raye can function with a Poke'mon of Abra's mysterious teleportation. This time, though, he knows that Rayne knows how to control the field.

"Let's use Teleport Abra!" Flint commanded.
"Okay, Abra huh?" Rayne asked. "Let's use Ember but jump in the air and aim directly below you Vulpix!"

With its time inside its poke'ball Abra wasn't paralyzed, easily teleporting right beside Vulpix. Vulpix, however, jumped in the air and spun around, spinning the flame. Abra appeared and got caught in the crosshairs, getting burned; yet another status effect...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 6: Pewter City / A Steaming Competition Pt. 2

As Flint saw that his Abra was getting burned, he was feeling a burning sensation in his gut, returning Abra again and switching for Ghastly. Rayne saw that Ghastly was still weak against fire type Poke'mon, quickly thinking that she already won the battle.

"Okay Ghastly, let's use Hypnosis!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Roar Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Ghastly sounded a soothing tone which made Vulpix asleep, quickly turning down Vulpix's attack. Flint laughed as he was thinking of Ghastly's attacks and then quickly twirled one of his poke'balls around due to boredom.

"Let's use Lick attack Ghastly!" Flint commanded.
"Wait, what? Lick attack?" Rayne asked confusingly.

Ghastly disappeared and reappeared on the side of Vulpix and suddenly licked its cheek. Making Rayne grossed out but yet laughing at the same time, Ghastly laughed with her.

"Okay Ghastly, let's use Lick one more time!" Flint commanded.

Staying there on the side of Vulpix, Ghastly licked its cheek one more time. Not really doing much damage to Vulpix, but doing plenty of damage to Rayne's stomach, Ghastly continued to laugh as well.

"Okay Ghastly, let's use Lick a third time!" Flint commanded.

Flint couldn't help it but laugh, but they were laughing so much that Vulpix woke up. Vulpix wasn't able to move fast enough for Ghastly's giant tongue, which made it get grossed out. Rayne couldn't stop laughing which made Flint think of a quick strategy.

Vulpix stood there and wondered what to do, looking at Rayne as she laughed. Trying to get its trainer's attention, Vulpix quickly heard Ghastly's tone and fell asleep. This, however, made Rayne snap out of it.

"Hmm... Let's return Vulpix!" Rayne commanded. "Now let's come on out Oddish!"

Oddish came out of its poke'ball only to get frightened by Ghastly's presence, which made it run and hide behind Rayne.

"Okay Oddish, it's your turn to show your powerful skills," Rayne said. "Now I want you to use your Absorb attack okay?"
"Oddish, Odd?"
"Come on Oddish, it's one of your awesome powerful attacks," Rayne said. "It can easily take down that scary Ghastly in no time."
"Oddish? Oddish!"

Oddish ran up to Ghastly and with a mean look, it used Absorb. Ghastly didn't know what the tiny blue Poke'mon could do, just levitating there as Oddish sucked out its life energy. When Ghastly was weakening Oddish jumped up and down in excitement.

"Okay Oddish, let's use Absorb again!" Rayne commanded.
"There's no need for this Ghastly!" Flint exclaimed. "Let's use Hypnosis!"

Oddish looked at Ghastly in a confused way and then up at the sunny sky. It looked really happy and then all of a sudden... Ghastly's sleep waves missed Oddish. Oddish ran around Ghastly trying to soak up as much sun it could and then used its absorb attack. Taking out Ghastly's health once more, Oddish tried to suck up as much energy it could and with a mean look, Oddish kicked Ghastly.

"What is Oddish doing?" Flint asked confusedly.

Both Rayne and Flint saw what happened, which Oddish kicking Ghastly in the face and with that, Ghastly was defeated. Oddish ran up to Rayne in excitement and hopped up and down; Rayne grabbed and held onto Oddish tightly.

"Okay, let's go Machop!" Flint commanded.

Machop came out of its poke'ball and instantly, Oddish came over to it and kicked it.

"Oddish! Odd, Oddish!"
"Machop!"

Machop crossed its arms against its chest and pumped its chest out. Oddish looked at it in a mean way and backed away.

"Let's use Absorb Oddish!" Rayne commanded.
"Brace its suction power and use Focus Energy Machop!" Flint commanded.

Oddish used absorbed and with Machops life energy getting slowly drained, Oddish got happier and healthier. Machop braced itself and ignored its health being depleted, flexing its body and focusing on its next attack.

"Okay Oddish, let's use Absorb again!" Rayne commanded.
"Let's use Low Kick Machop!" Flint commanded.

With the bright sun, Oddish was able to out-match Machop in speed, using its Absorb attack before Machops. As it depleted more of Machops health, Machop kept it together and braced it. Soon, kicking Oddish into the air, Machop looked up at the leaped into the sky. Without Flint commanding it, Machop grabbed Oddish and spun it around. Spinning Oddish around two times, Rayne yelled at Machop, trying to make Machop release Oddish. Machop did so after spinning Oddish a third time and with its scare, Rayne kept an eye on the launching Oddish.

Catching it, Rayne was happy that Oddish didn't get hurt but as it seen it got defeated from the twirling, she made it go back into its poke'ball.

"Okay, come on out Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Bringing out Vulpix a third time in one battle was making Rayne worry, but with this, she knew that Vulpix was strong.

"Okay Vulpix, let's use Quick Attack!" Rayne commanded.
"Hmm... Let's brace this attack with Focus Energy Machop!" Flint commanded.

Machop looked at Flint in a confused way and then braced for Vulpix's Quick Attack. Even though it was physically strong, it was also weak and wasn't strong enough to defend itself. When Vulpix ran full speed directly at Machop's gut, Machop was getting weaker.

"Let's use Seismic Toss again Machop!" Flint commanded.
"Quick, let's use Roar before it tosses you in the air Vulpix!" Rayne commanded.

Vulpix was faster than a weak Machop, but on its own, it jumped through Vulpix's sound waves and tossed it in the air. Machop then leaped in the air and grabbed Vulpix, quickly spinning it a couple times and throwing it back down to the ground. The spinning and twirling finished off Machop so both it and Vulpix were down and out.

"Hmm... Let's make this easy on you Rayne," Flint said. "I'm going to consider Abra defeated, so it's going to be my last Poke'mon against your four."
"Okay, so bring it on then!" Rayne exclaimed.

Flint grabbed his last Poke'mon's ball and threw it out into the battlefield.

"Let's go Charmeleon!" Flint commanded.
"Your Charmeleon huh?" Rayne asked. "Well, let's go Squirtle!"

When Squirtle entered the field, all of a sudden it saw that its friend Charmander evolved before it, so it magically evolved as well. As it evolved into a Wartortle, it knew that it could match Charmeleon's strength.

"Okay Charmeleon, let's use Dragon Rage!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Water Gun Wartortle!" Rayne commanded.

At the same time, Charmeleon exhaled out a tremendous purple-red colored flame out of its mouth as Wartortle squirted out a tremendous amount of water out of its mouth. Hitting each other at the same time, no one got hit but the fire and the water created a mystical purple and blue smoke in between them.

"Let's try again Wartortle!" Rayne commanded. "Let's use Water Gun!"
"Use it one more time Charmeleon!" Flint commanded. "Use Dragon Rage!"

Again, Charmander and Wartortle matched each other's speed and attacked at the same time. Another mystical smoke appeared in between them, making each other irritated.

"Okay, come on now!" Flint yelled. "Don't make a move so my Charmeleon can defeat you!"
"No! Your Charmeleon is a fire type, so Wartortle can easily defeat it!" Rayne yelled.

Charmeleon and Wartortle looked at each other's trainers and looked at each other in a confused way.

"Let's go Charmeleon! Let's use Scratch!" Flint commanded.
"Okay Wartortle, let's use Tackle!" Rayne commanded.

At the same time, Wartortle and Charmeleon attacked each other, one still competing over the other. Charmeleon scratched Wartortle's cheek and nearly its eye as it rammed Charmeleon in the chest. Knocking each other down to the ground, they both got up at the same time and went at it again.

"Wait, they're competing against each other," Flint said. "When Squirtle saw that Charmander evolved into its second stage before it, it evolved instantly."
"Yea, so I think my Wartortle is jealous over your Charmeleon," Rayne said.
"My Charmeleon is very adamant as its trying to win over this competition, but your Wartortle is very bashful because of Charmeleon," Flint said. "I wonder if there's a connection between our competitive state and theirs."

Wondering what's keeping Charmeleon and Wartortle from actually battling each other, Flint sat down on a nearby rock and watched both Poke'mon battle it out. He wondered if the two different Poke'mon had very different natures which pretty much resembled each trainer. However, this didn't resemble in Rayne's case as she was more of a jolly type person. Flint laughed as he seen Rayne try her best to make the two Poke'mon stop, but Flint just watched and studied why the two were so competitive and matched each other's speeds. With this, Flint opened up his backpack and studied them more by going through his poke'dex; continuing to wonder.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 7: Pewter City / Between Rock and Water Pt. 1

Flint and Rayne were interested in finding out more about their Poke'mon, soon heading towards the poke'center to heal them. As they walked towards the center, two people, a man and a woman walked over to them.

"I'm assuming you two are the Poke'mon trainers trying to win the Pewter City gym," the man asked.
"Yea, we are," Flint said. "I am Flint and this is Rayne."
"My name is also Flint and this is my wife Lola," the man said. "If you want to challenge the gym and both win Boulder Badges, you can challenge us."
"Yes, you can challenge us," Lola said. "Our son's Brock and Forrest are out of the area and have left us to tend the gym, so instead of a one verse one, it'll be a two verse two with three Poke'mon each."
"Well thanks for the tip," Flint said. "We'll be heading over there when we finish healing our Poke'mon."
"We'll see you there," Flint said.

Flint and the Brock's father, Flint, shook hands and went off their way. Flint and Rayne walked into the poke'center and seen the nurse, walking up to her and set their Poke'mon down.

"Hi, welcome to the Pewter City poke'center," the nurse said. "If you're here to heal your Poke'mon it'll take about an hour."
"Oh okay," Rayne said. "Well, here you go. Just holler out and we'll come back to get them."
"Okay will do," the nurse said. "Please have a good day."

Flint went to look at his poke'dex, searching through if there were any other information about the nature or abilities of his Poke'mon. As it didn't show much other than their move sets, quickly going to the poke'centers computer to look at their database.

"What I've seen was that our Wartortle and Charmeleon were strong and competitive towards each other," Flint said. "It was very angry and your Wartortle was very jealous."
"Yes, I know," Rayne said. "Maybe the two natures between each other are the opposite since one is water and the other is fire."
"I don't know, but who knows," Flint said. "I'm in the database now so let's find out."

Going into the database, he put Charmeleon's poke'ball on the table and as it computer read his Poke'mon, it read that it was a Hasty Charmeleon with an ability of Solar Power. Flint figured out that a Poke'mon being hasty meant that they were fast, but the Poke'mon can have a loss of defense.

"I'm seeing that my Charmeleon isn't that bad, just needs help defending," Flint said.
"Yea, now find out what my Wartortle is," Rayne said.
"Okay, put Wartortle's poke'ball on the table then," Flint said.

Rayne put Wartortle's poke'ball on the table and it read that it was a relaxed Wartortle with a mystical hidden power of Rain Dish. Rayne wondered what the ability meant and as Flint looked further into it, he understood why Charmeleon was getting weaker but his fire attacks were stronger every time; also Wartortle had an ability when it rains the rain will replenish its life over time.

"This is an interesting ability," Rayne said.
"It really is," Flint said. "It's pretty much stating that if it rains that it will always replenish its health so it'll never lose, especially with its defensive state."
"True, that's very true," Rayne said. "Now I want to look up my other Poke'mon."
"Okay well we have to wait then," Flint said. "They're getting healed so when they're fully healed we can check out the rest."

Rayne went to check if their Poke'mon were done healing and with the nurse saying it'll be about a half hour, she went back over to the computer.

"They'll be done with a half hour, so we should plan our strategy for the gym," Rayne said.
"Good idea," Flint said. "Since it's a rock type gym, I'm really thinking that you would be a heavy hitter since water is really effective against rock types."
"True, so I can easily defeat both of them for us," Rayne said.
"That is true, but I doubt that Lola, the woman, is a rock type leader," Flint said. "I bet she's a grass type or a water type specialist."
"Well, what does that mean?" Rayne asked.
"That means I can use my Charmeleon and Machop while you mostly have Poke'mon that can take everyone down with ease," Flint said. "I chose badly in choosing my Poke'mon obviously."

Flint went into his backpack and took out a notepad, quickly writing down the matchups they might face against. He wrote down Rayne's Poke'mon focusing on the rock type Poke'mon and he would focus on the water or grass type Poke'mon. With this, Rayne's Poke'mon would power up higher as his Poke'mon would slowly take every Poke'mon down. The nurse soon called for them and as Rayne picked them up, she went directly towards the computer database.

Even though Rayne never used Pidgey before, she looked up in the database that it was an adamant Pidgey with a unique ability, stating that it'll always focus on the task at hand, battling and always focusing on its opponent. Flint thought this was cool, grabbing Pidgey's poke'ball and putting down Vulpix's.

Vulpix had a unique ability, which stated that if it was hit by a fire attack it's strength and attack would increase making it stronger. It was also a unique Vulpix as it was a timid, meaning that it was faster but weaker in strength.

"Other than a weak strength and fast ability, it can easily be a double team Poke'mon, meaning it'll be a good idea to use it in the gym battle against Flint and Lola," Flint said.
"Yea, then Vulpix would be one of my three Poke'mon," Rayne said.

Rayne then moved Vulpix's poke'ball in her purse for the three Poke'mon she'll be using and moved on to check Oddish. When she looked it up on the database, she figured out why it was so frightened and scared to battle. It was a mild Oddish which had an ability that dealt with the sun, making it faster. She figured this as she remembered Oddish feeling happy and enjoyed the battle in its own way.

The next was her favorite Poke'mon, Lapras, which looked like a monster of a Poke'mon. Lapras had an ability that dealt with rain; an ability that made the rain magically heal it from all effects. Flint thought that this would be good cuz it'll never be asleep, confused, or paralyzed when it rains. Rayne has a choice between Oddish, Vulpix, Lapras, and Pikachu.

"Okay now, if this Pikachu is good, I'm going to choose Pikachu, Lapras, and Wartortle," Rayne said. "If not, I'm going to replace Pikachu with Oddish."
"That's a good plan, so make it quick so I can see what Poke'mon are good for my team," Flint said.

Rayne laughed and moved on to check Pikachu's database. When she looked it up, she thought that it had a strong ability, but only if it was facing against other electric type Poke'mon or hit by electric type moves, but since Flint had to electric type Poke'mon, she thought it wasn't a good Poke'mon to choose in this two on two battle...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 7: Pewter City / Between Rock and Water Pt. 2

Flint sat on top of Rayne as he was excited to find out what Poke'mon was good to use other than his Charmeleon. He wanted to see if his Scyther was good, so he set it down on the table and it registered. According to the database, it looked like it was a fast Poke'mon but its strength and power was weak. Flint decided that this wasn't a good Poke'mon to use.

Moving onto Machop, which was his prized Poke'mon to this battle, Flint already noticed that it was a brave Poke'mon. He also found out that it had an ability that made it's every attack hit every time, but the Poke'mon it was facing against will always hit as well. With Machop being one out of three Poke'mon, he wanted to have Onix as his main Poke'mon but it would be weak against water and grass Poke'mon.

Ghastly, the trickster of his Poke'mon team, was next in the database. According to the database, it was a fast Poke'mon but it was also weak. With this, Flint focused on status effects like Hypnosis, though. He thought this was going to be a tricky Poke'mon to use in the long run but hopefully it would evolve, quick.

Onix was the next Poke'mon, which was the strongest and defense of his team. He looked that it was a very defensive Poke'mon but very slow. He thought that this would be a great Poke'mon if it was his last Poke'mon from a six on six battle, but since it was a three on three, he had to choose closely.

Abra, another trickster Poke'mon, was next and the final Poke'mon. Unlike Ghastly, according to Abra's nature, it was a bold Poke'mon. With this, Flint could use Abra and Ghastly to use as status Poke'mon as Rayne takes down the gym leaders. So, he grabbed Charmeleon's poke'ball and then grabbed two more, which were Abra and Ghastly.

"Okay, let's go and win our Boulder Badge," Flint said.

Walking out of the poke'center and turning down the road to walk into the gym, Flint noticed that it looked different; it had a pool and rocks surrounding it, with the ceiling taken apart.

"Hmm... This looks like it's going to be a good battle," Flint said.
"Yes it will Flint," Lola said. "My water Poke'mon are strong and a pool in this gym suits my skill."
"I can just tell you that we're going to have a tricky battle," Flint said. "With me and my girlfriend, it'll be a special one. A two on two battle."
"Of course, it will," Lola said. "My husband will come into the gym soon, so please sit tight."

Flint and Rayne waited for the gym leader, Flint; Flint fumbling with his three poke'balls and Rayne taking off her shoes to put her feet in the pool. When the second gym leader came into the gym, Flint turned his hat backward and took off his shirt. Rayne looked back at him taking off his shirt and smiled, blushing as well. She got up from the pool and joined Flint; getting ready for the battle.

"I'm assuming that this battle is going to be rocky and wet, so why not take off my shirt," Flint said.
"It's going to be a wet one, but then again with my husband, it'll be a rough one as well," Lola said.
"Well let's begin!" Flint exclaimed.

Flint focused on taking down Lola's Poke'mon as Rayne focused on Flint's rock type Poke'mon. When the battle began, Flint took out his Abra and Rayne took out her Lapras. Starting out with a heavy water Poke'mon like Lapras, Flint was amazed. Flint, the gym leader, sent out a Graveler as Lola sent out a Vaporeon.

"Hmm... A Vaporeon huh?" Flint asked. "This could be interesting indeed. So let's wait until it attacks and use Teleport Abra!"
"Let's use Sing Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

Lola smiled and then when Vaporeon was ready to attack, both gym leaders commanded them to attack.

"Okay Vaporeon, let's use Quick Attack!" Lola commanded.
"Let's use Fury Attack Rhyhorn!" Flint commanded.

Vaporeon was fast swimming from one end of the pool to the other, but when it was about to attack, Abra teleported behind it, making it miss. Rhyhorn leaped over the stone plates that were in the water and as it was coming after Lapras, Lapras sang and instantly the Rhyhorn fell asleep.

"Okay we see how you two like to play," Lola said.
"Yea, but it's going to get dirty soon," Flint said.
"Let's use Quick Attack again Vaporeon!" Lola commanded.

Flint was thinking...

"Let's try this one more time Abra! Let's use Teleport!" Flint commanded.
"Okay Lapras, let's wait until it comes to you and use Body Slam!" Rayne commanded.

As Lapras was swimming its fastest towards Rhyhorn and when it was near, it leaped up into the air and slammed itself on top of Rhyhorn. This time, Abra took a hit and it got hit hard. Flint was worried that his technique wasn't going to work, quickly looking at Rayne. When Lapras swam back to Rayne, Flint looked at her one more time and ordered her to do a water attack.

"Let's use Water Gun Lapras!" Rayne commanded.
"Let's use Teleport a third time Abra!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Quick Attack again Vaporeon!" Lola commanded.

Lapras launched a powerful water gun directly at Rhyhorn, making it get hit hard, but this time, it woke up Rhyhorn. Vaporeon swam fast once more towards Abra, but this time, its attack missed, making Flint sigh in relief.

"Okay, our plan is going to work if you keep up with the water attacks," Flint said. "One more time it'll go down. So, come back Abra and let's go Ghastly!"
"One more time Lapras, let's use Water Gun!" Rayne commanded.

Launching another powerful water gun, Lapras made Rhyhorn faint, making Flint return it. Before Vaporeon was able to quickly attack Abra, Flint returned it and sent out Ghastly. Flint, the gym leader, sent out Graveler which was a giant of a rock Poke'mon.

"Okay Ghastly, let's use Sing!" Flint commanded.

Flint, the gym leader, grinned and waited for its Graveler to actually use an attack.

"Let's use Defense Curl Graveler!" Flint commanded.
"Okay, let's use Water Gun Vaporeon!" Lola commanded.

Graveler curled itself into a ball and as Lapras sang to make it fall asleep, it stayed as a rocky ball. Lola knew that ghost type Poke'mon was weak against the elements, so water gun was a good move. Vaporeon launched a fast water attack at Ghastly, it got hit but not badly.

"Hmm... Well oh well, my Graveler is fast asleep," Flint said. "I wonder what to do."
"Let's use Water Gun again Vaporeon!" Lola commanded.

Rayne was happy that Lapras made the giant of a Poke'mon Graveler fall asleep.

"Okay now, let's use Water Gun Lapras!" Rayne commanded.

The sound waves of Ghastly's attack only hit Vaporeon as Graveler was already asleep. Lapras successfully hit Graveler but with its bulky size, it didn't get hurt that much. Surprisingly the Graveler woke up from the water getting splashed in its face, making Flint, the gym leader grin.

"Okay, let's use Selfdestruct Graveler!" Flint commanded.
"Hmm..." Lola was thinking.

Flint and Rayne gasped, seeing Graveler leaping up in the air curling itself into a ball. Suddenly, a large bright light surrounded Graveler and exploded. Making the entire gym collapse with fainting both Vaporeon, Ghastly, and Lapras. Graveler was then fainted as well.

"What the hell was that?!" Lola yelled.
"Just watch dear," Flint said. "Now with their Poke'mon gone, they have two, I have one, but you still have your two best water Poke'mon."
"Okay, we'll see how it goes when the entire gym is destroyed!" Lola yelled.

Rayne was in shock and Flint laughed, but when Lola took out a Gyarados, he awed. Looking at the giant Poke'mon, Flint swore under his breath and fumbled into his pocket, switching Abra to Machop. Flint took out Steelix, which was another beast of the Poke'mon. Both Poke'mon were standing at nearly thirty feet tall, making both Rayne and Flint awe at the look of them. Although Gyarados was a beast of a Poke'mon, it was also colored red. Steelix, was another Poke'mon unfamiliar to them, which made them aware instantly.

"Okay Machop, let's finish this!" Flint commanded.
"Come on out and play Oddish!" Rayne commanded.

Machop came out of its poke'ball and looked at the giant Poke'mon, embracing what was going to come. Oddish, however, got really frightened as it seen the thirty foot Gyarados. Suddenly, when it saw the bright sun, it turned its frown upside down and faced against the giant.

"Let's go Oddish, let's use Absorb!" Rayne commanded.
"Let's use Seismic Toss Machop!" Flint commanded.

Flint, the gym leader, smiled and looked at his wife Lola. Pressing a button to make the gym transform into nothing but a rocky surface, Lola wondered what her husband was up to.

"Let's use Rock Throw Steelix!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Bite Gyarados!" Lola commanded.

Steelix slithered towards Machop and slammed down its giant tail right on top of it. Machop let the attack hit it but embraced it even more. Gyrados slithered through the floor and opened its giant mouth, but Oddish used its attack, making the giant lose its strength; Gyarados however missed. Machop ran towards the giant Steelix and with ease, it grabbed it by the tail and swung it in the air. Using all it got, Machop leaped in the air following the giant rock snake, grabbed the tail of Steelix, and slung it back down. With its gigantic size, Steelix slammed into the gym floor, creating a seismic earthquake.

Splitting the floor into two, Rayne ran towards Oddish and grabbed it before it fell in between the hole. Machop saw the floor splitting, soon backflipping and towards Flint and suddenly, it made the floor from splitting. Stomping its foot into the floor, the remaining of the gym floor raised and stopped splitting into two. Lola noticed that this gym was going to collapse and be destroyed by their strong Poke'mon, so she had to do something.

"This battle ends!" Lola yelled. "Due to the gyms condition the battle with not continue claiming our defeat and you two the winner!"
"Yes, I assume that with the size of Steelix and Gyarados it'll end," Flint said. "I also noticed it will collapse as Graveler used self-destruct."
"So you two win the Boulder Badge," Lola said. "So congrats to you too."

Flint and Rayne walked up to Lola and Flint, grabbing the Boulder Badge from their palms. Being excited and happy, Rayne spun around and raised her arm, raising her pointer finger as a "one". Flint was silent as he grabbed the Boulder Badge, making this win into nothing but a disqualification. He returned Machop and walked out of the gym quietly. Rayne looked back at him walking away, quickly thanking the gym leaders Lola and Flint for the badge. As she skipped out of the gym following her boyfriend Flint, once they were outside she wondered what was wrong with him, quickly kissing him on the cheek.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 8: Sable City / Tournament Talent Pt. 1

Flint walked out of the entire Pewter City district upset that he didn't really win the Boulder Badge from the two gym leaders, Flint and Lola. When Rayne caught up to him from behind, he saw the same shady character he seen from Viridian City.

"Hey, hold on there!" the character yelled.
"Who the **** are you? Why do you keep following us?" Flint asked.
"My name's Brian, I'm a member of Team Rocket like you," the character answered.
"Oh, okay," Flint wondered. "Why are you following us?"
"I'm here to give you these," Brian said. "These are consolation prizes from winning the Boulder Badge."

Flint looked at the prizes and saw that they were more Rare Candies and Vitamins for their Poke'mon. He kind of thought it was a prize due to not really winning the gym correctly.

"Thanks, we appreciate it," Flint said. "Anything else?"
"Oh yea there's a city coming up, just out of your way from Mt. Moon," Brian said. "It's called Sable City and it holds a tournament there. You should test out your Poke'mons new skill while you're there and they're a trophy and prizes as well."
"Oh okay, cool," Flint said. "Thanks for the candies and the tip of joining this tournament. Take care now."

Flint looked at the candies and vitamins, giving half of them to Rayne. He wasn't going to use them right away, thinking of using them once he enters the tournament of the upcoming Sable City.

"So there's another way to battle against each other huh?" Rayne asked.
"I guess so, so let's head on over to this Sable City and join in this tournament," Flint said. "Although I'm a Rocket member, I'm still a trainer at heart."
"A Rocket member?" Rayne asked confusedly.
"Yea, I'm a part of Team Rocket remember?" Flint asked. "I steal other people's Poke'mon for a living."
"Oh, well I hope the trainer side of you gets the best out of the tournament instead of the bad guy Rocket side," Rayne said.
"Oh don't worry, I won't," Flint said.

Flint and Rayne continued their way through Route 3, the route between Pewter City and Mt. Moon. When they were walking through the tall grasses, many trainers looked at them and got worried looks on their faces, thinking that they were going to lose against them. Flint waved at every one of the Poke'mon trainers as they were battling each other and catching all sorts of Poke'mon. It took them nearly thirty minutes to get to the Sable City and as soon as they got there, two more people approached them.

"Hello and welcome to Sable City, how may we help you?" the woman asked.
"Hi, we're Flint and Rayne wanting to attend the Sable City tournament please," Rayne answered.
"Hmm... That name sounds familiar," the woman said. "Flint from Viridian City right?"
"Yea, I'm from Viridian City," Flint asked. "Who's asking?"
"I'm Cassidy, an agent, and a higher rank than you," the woman replied. "You look old enough to be an agent or an executive. I wonder why you're not one of those..."
"I just started as a Team Rocket member, that's all," Flint said. "I wanted to become one for the money."
"Oh okay, well you came to the right team for the money, but all we are about is the Poke'mon hun," Cassidy said. "If you help me and Butch over there in stealing the Poke'mon from the trainers that come here to our annual tournament I'll tell the boss and he'll promote you into becoming a part of the elite group."

Flint looked at Rayne and as she looked at him disgusted, he turned over to Cassidy and shook her hand in approval. Butch came over and as he seen his clothing it looked rugged and torn, so he gave Flint a Rocket suit as Cassidy threw the same suit at Rayne.

"I'm not a part of this team," Rayne said in disgust.
"I know you don't like stealing Poke'mon, but as a team, we can achieve greatness and make money," Flint said. "As a team, we can win battles from the Poke'mon we get and make them ours. We can win."

Rayne didn't say a word but wanted to please her boyfriend, so she nodded in approval. Flint looked at the male Team Rocket uniform and as he seen that it had the same black pants has he was wearing, he just took off his white shirt and put on the black shirt, grabbing the black jacket. Rayne slowly put on the black shirt and skirt, making Flint notice her. Wearing a V-neck shirt, she cut the sleeves off and tied the shirt in a knot making Flint notice her more. Showing cleavage and her stomach, Flint thought she looked hot.

Cutting his sleeves and putting on the jacket, Flint looked in the nearby pond and saw that he looked good for a Rocket member, slowly eyeing Rayne as she looked like the hottest Rocket member.

"Okay now ladies and gentlemen, let the show begin!" Cassidy exclaimed.

Flint turned and looked at her and with the glimpse of them, Butch wondered what was wrong.

"Hmm... I think you two shouldn't wear the jackets in this tournament," Butch said. "I know we won't as us four are meant to win this tournament and take the loser's Poke'mon."
"While the Poke'mon trainers are in the tournament we intervene and take their Poke'mon dumbass!" Cassidy yelled.
"Oh... Right..."

Rayne laughed and Flint smirked a little as he had this mission in his head.

"When does this begin?" Flint asked. "I'm eager to take these trainer's Poke'mon."
"It'll begin soon," Cassidy answered. "Please, you to sit over there with the trainers and act natural."

As they walked towards the many Poke'mon trainers, they sat in the back of the bleacher stand and waited for the actual tournament to begin.

"Welcome Poke'mon trainers to the Annual Poke'mon Tournament!" Cassidy exclaimed. "Here you will be matched up and challenged to win this tournament, granting you the prize of one Poke'mon of your choosing!"
"Hmm... This sounds interesting," Flint said.
"This will be a one on one battle as it's only for one day only! So as you were registered into the tournament you will be randomly selected as a number out of twelve and the number one and the number two people will be the first to battle!"
"Now I'm liking this tournament," Flint said. "Even though it'll be in our favor."
"Now, let the tournament begin!" Cassidy exclaimed. "Let the draft begin!"

Butch was in charge of randomly selecting the participants into numbers and when he was finished, the first person selected was Flint and the number two was a trainer from Pallet Town.

"Okay, the first two trainers have been selected! Please go to the arena and let your battle roll on!" Cassidy announced.

Flint quickly grabbed Charmeleon's poke'ball and stepped down to the ground and walked with the trainer to the arena. Wondering what Poke'mon the trainer had he also remembered that the kid was from Pallet and with the sign of Sable City in between Pewter and Cerulean, he thought that it was going to be a weak one. When they entered the arena, Flint looked at the crowd cheering away which made him get motivated to win. Hearing the crowd cheer also made him get pumped up for the battle. The kid, however, got nervous.

"Okay kid, let's see what you got!" Flint yelled. "Let's go Charmeleon!"
"Charmeleon huh?" the kid asked. "Well, let's go Gyarados!"

Charmeleon looked eager and fierce to challenge another giant of a Poke'mon like Gyarados again. Gyarados looked strong and fierce as well, but as it roared, Charmeleon braced it. It looked up at the sunny sky and grinned, thinking it was no match at all.

"Okay Charmeleon, let's use Rage!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Bite Gyarados!" the kid commanded.

Charmeleon roared about and as the sun shined brightly on top of it, Flint grinned. Charmeleon rushed towards Gyarados at full speed and hit it with its horn. Charmeleon, however, didn't get away with a bite on the body from Gyarados though.

"Hmm... Let's use Rage again Charmeleon!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Bite Gyarados!" the kid commanded.

A second time Charmeleon rushed full speed at the gigantic beast of Poke'mon Gyarados, but this time, the hit was a lot stronger, making it weak. As Charmeleon was getting weak as well, Cassidy, who was above the arena threw what looked like a smoke bomb, followed by a poke'ball. With the poke'ball landing directly on top of Gyarados, the smoke was still intact.

"Okay, now I see how this is going to go down," Flint said. "This Gyarados looks like a good one for Rayne."

When the smokescreen faded into the air, the kid was screaming and yelling that his Gyarados disappeared.

"Hey! What happened to my Gyarados!" the kid yelled.
"I don't know," Flint said.
"Your Poke'mon isn't taken, so I blame you!" the kid yelled.

Butch intervened and stepped into the arena.

"This match is automatically won by Flint of Viridian!" Butch announced. "I hear by Flint the winner due to the opponent unable to battle due to lost Poke'mon!"

Flint laughed under his breath and looked at the kid waving him a goodbye. Walking off of the arena with his hands in his pocket, he looked at Rayne and wished her luck in her winning battle. As she was called to the arena with another woman, Rayne shook hands with her opponent.

"Okay Lapras, let's go!" Rayne commanded.
"Hmm... Let's go Jolteon!" the woman commanded.

With the inability of being in a pond, Lapras flapped its giant fins in distress, but Rayne tried to calm it down.

"Okay let's use Thundershock Jolteon!" the woman commanded.

Before a storm was able to brew from the sky, Lapras sang a tone which made Jolteon fall asleep right away.

"Oh dear, what's this?!" Cassidy yelled.

A second smoke bomb landed in the middle of the arena, making both Rayne and the woman blind. Following right after the smoke bomb, a quick haze went into the sky surrounding them instead of smoke, making it seem like Lapras used its Mist attack. Soon when the mist faded, another Poke'mon, the Jolteon disappeared. This time, the woman blamed Rayne for stealing her Jolteon.

"Oh dear, what have I done? I'm going to die now," Rayne said in a worry.

As Rayne walked out of the arena in distress, Flint came to her aide and looked at her. Wondering what happened, he looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

"You did a good job, but at the same time you got the blame," Flint said.
"I know, and I don't want the blame," Rayne said.
"It's okay," Flint said. "Tomorrow it'll all be over with. I promise."
"Okay, I hope so," Rayne said.

Kissing her on the forehead, Flint walked up towards Cassidy and seen two poke'balls in front of her.

"Only choose one as there's more to choose from," Cassidy said. "I know you're not really doing anything, but at the same time we are getting the job done."

Flint wanted to grab both the Jolteon and Gyarados, so he thought of an idea... He walked over towards Cassidy and "accidentally" brushed her skirt making her bump into the table. The two poke'balls fell and as it looked like an accident, Flint quickly grabbed them and fell. Quickly putting them into his pocket, he saw Cassidy look at him awkwardly.

"What the hell was that for?!" Cassidy yelled.
"I'm sorry, it was on accident," Flint said.
"You brushing your palm on my ass is an accident?!" Cassidy yelled.
"Yes, I'm sorry for doing so," Flint said. "Please, it won't happen again."
"Well I hope so, or else you're going to get a beating from Butch," Cassidy said. "I know we're just partners and all but he's matured enough for me to like him."
"Well again, I'm sorry for touching your ass," Flint said. "If I could do anything..."

Cassidy interrupted him.

"Don't say anything," Cassidy said. "I liked it, no one touched me like that, but still... Isn't you and that girl Rayne partners?"
"We're not Team Rocket partners, but I guess we sort of are since we're boyfriend and girlfriend," Flint answered.
"Well take care of her," Cassidy said. "If she doesn't like it on Team Rocket, then you can have me as a partner because I like to get shit done."

Flint sighed and walked away from the conversation, quickly thinking of Rayne not really liking the whole stealing part of Team Rocket. He walked over to her and grasped his hand with her hand as he watched the battle between a trainer from Cerulean using a Shellder and another trainer from Vermillion using an Electabuzz. He thought the Electabuzz was a great Poke'mon to have, but he seemed that Shellder would be a great outcome for Rayne. Looking at the two poke'balls that consisted of Jolteon and Gyarados, he switched out his Kadabra for the Jolteon and waited to get Rayne's attention to decide if she wanted to switch a particular Poke'mon for Gyarados...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 8: Sable City / Tournament Talent Pt. 2

Flint randomly switched one of Rayne's Poke'mon for the Gyarados, quickly trying to mind his own business as she looked into her purse. She didn't find anything suspicious other than a regular poke'ball and when she grabbed it, she looked at Flint.

"So is this the Jolteon or the Gyarados?" Rayne asked.
"It's the Gyarados," Flint answered. "I suggested that switching out Pidgeotto for Gyarados was a better choice."
"I see," Rayne said. "Now how am I supposed to tame the giant water serpent?"
"Easy, it takes skill and candies," Flint said, winking at her.

Flint walked back towards the announcer booth where Cassidy was standing and as he seen a giant machine in the back of her, he pointed it out.

"What's this giant piece of tinfoil?" Flint asked.
"Oh, it's a machine where it'll turn the Poke'mon that been stolen, like any Rocket member," Cassidy answered. "It can be useful in this particular mission, so we'll use it a lot."
"Cool, so instantly Jolteon likes me, so does Gyarados liking Rayne?" Flint asked.
"Of course, but any Gyarados is a monster of a Poke'mon," Cassidy said. "So any Poke'mon trainer, Rocket member or not, will have their work cut out training that Poke'mon."

Giving Flint two more poke'balls, Cassidy blushed and smiled at him, giggling along the way.

"Here, this is Shellder," Cassidy said. "I'm assuming Rayne likes water type Poke'mon so give it to her."
"I will, but I think leaving it in the poke'center will be much fine since she has a Gyarados now," Flint said.
"Yea, of course," Cassidy said. "We have a special poke'center back at the base and we also have a legit Poke'mon breeding center so it'll evolve into a Cloyster whenever she needs it."
"Okay cool, I didn't know that," Flint said.
"Of course, we turned our fake state of the art five-star breeding center into an actual breeding center for Poke'mon," Cassidy said. "So if you need to train a Poke'mon to get stronger, just leave them here on the desk."
"Okay cool, so let's leave Kadabra and Pidgeotto," Flint said. "So please, take care of them will you?"
"Of course, we will," Cassidy said. "What are partners for anyways!"

Flint walked back towards the bleachers and sat next to Rayne, hearing what kind of matchup they have next. Cassidy announced that the next two competitors will be a trainer from Celadon against a trainer from Fushia. The trainer from Celadon sent out the grass type Poke'mon Tangela and the one from Fushia sent out a Nidorino. When the battle began, it was a good battle, but Flint laughed as soon as he seen the smokescreen appear. This time, he thought of keeping Nidorino for himself and letting Cassidy keep Tangela.

Flint walked over to Cassidy once more to grab the Nidorino and told Cassidy that they could keep Tangela.

"Okay Flint, you're up for the next battle," Cassidy said. "Good luck out there, like you don't really need it or anything."

Flint laughed and walked to the arena, quickly having his eye on the task at hand. His task, this time, was to steal whatever Poke'mon came out of his opponents poke'ball. He sent out his prized Poke'mon Onix and his opponent sent out Hitmonlee.

"Okay Onix, let's use Rock Throw!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Jump Kick Hitmonlee!" the opponent commanded.

Onix grabbed one of the giant boulders that were nearby and swung it at Hitmonlee, but Hitmonlee's kick smashed the boulder apart and continued its attack; soon hitting Onix. Flint waved his hand in the air and when he signaled a "no", Cassidy was wondering what was going on. Flint wanted to battle this Hitmonlee, but as the rules were rules, Cassidy reached in and grabbed the Hitmonlee with a giant mechanical hand.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Flint exclaimed.
"What the hell is going on with you?!" Cassidy yelled. "You're supposed to do your job!"
"I am going my job but that Hitmonlee is too strong!" Flint yelled.
"Well, we'll see about that!" Cassidy yelled.

With the giant mechanical arm grabbing a hold of Hitmonlee, it tried its best to try and break free. As it was only able to use its legs, Flint's opponent threw out a Hitmonchan.

"Okay Hitmonchan, let's bring back Hitmonlee!" the kid commanded.
"Use Bind Onix!" Flint commanded.

Onix wrapped around Hitmonchan's body and squeezed tight, tight enough so it won't break free. With both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan struggling from a mechanical arm and an Onix, the crowd cheered, making the other Poke'mon trainers wonder why the crowd was cheering.

"Okay, let's not make Hitmonchan free Onix!" Flint commanded. "Keep holding it tight!"
"Let's use Wing Attack on both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan Pidgeot!" Butch commanded.

Butch threw a poke'ball out into the arena and as Pidgeot came out of it, it quickly soared towards Onix, making Onix release its hold, hitting Hitmonchan with its wings. Quickly soaring towards Hitmonlee, it did the same fierce attack, making both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan weak. Two poke'balls got thrown at both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, making them caught by Team Rocket. Flint heard crying nearby, so he turned towards Rayne and seen her crying. He went to her and held her tight.

"It's okay, it's okay," Flint said. "The day is almost over with my love."
"Good, because I can't take you and those other two stealing other trainers Poke'mon!" Rayne yelled.

Rayne pushed Flint away from her, grabbed her purse and ran away crying. Flint felt really bad that he had to really be a part of Team Rocket and with the thrill of stealing Poke'mon and keeping the Poke'mon for himself, he was happy. Yet, he wasn't really happy enough since Rayne started to hate him. He walked over to Butch and Cassidy to grab Hitmonlee, leaving both Hitmonchan and Machop with them. Running to find Rayne, he looked his hardest going left right to find her, but he couldn't.

Yelling for her, Flint started to get worried since it was starting to get dark out. It's been hours since Flint and Rayne left the arena; Flint still hearing the crowd cheer. When he was about to give up, he sat down on a bench nearby and felt sad and lonely. Taking out Charmeleon, he looked at it and tried to smile, but couldn't. He felt so lonely and sad that even his own Poke'mon wasn't able to cheer him up. They sat there for a couple more hours and then when the cheering crowded faded away, he saw Butch and Cassidy walking towards him.

"Well, the tournament went well, and by default you and Rayne are the winners to choose whichever Poke'mon you choose as a prize," Cassidy said.
"We have an entire bag of stolen Poke'mon for you two also," Butch said.
"Yea, there's about seven Poke'mon in the bag," Cassidy said. "There's also the other prizes, which are the Rare Candies and Poke'mon vitamins, so here."

Flint grabbed the Rare Candies and vitamins, putting them into his backpack.

"So where's Rayne?" Cassidy asked.
"I don't know, I tried to look for her for hours," Flint said. "I don't know where she went off to."
"Okay no worries, my Venomoth has a tracker and we can find her that way," Cassidy said. "So come on out and help us Venomoth!"

When Venomoth came out of its poke'ball, Flint grabbed something out his backpack that was hers and with Rayne's scent, Venomoth sniffed and started to look for her. Worried and scared that Rayne might've left the city limits and into the wild, Flint ran his fastest, trying to catch up with Venomoth. Running after him with the forgotten bag of Poke'mon, Butch and Cassidy followed right behind him in search for the missing Rayne.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 9: Mt. Moon / Legend of a Red Serpent

Flint, Cassidy, and Butch walked through Route 3 heading towards Mt. Moon, a mysterious mountain that consists of Moon Stones and other fossils. It was a mountain that was in between Pewter and Cerulean, so they had to go through it. When they walked through, they found a lot of trees that consisted of Oran, Persim, and Razz berries. Flint looked closer to the trees and carefully picked out three of each kind.

"I hear that Razz berries naturally came from the Sinnoh region," Butch said. "They are an ingredient to make poffins, which are cookies for Poke'mon."
"Hmm... Cookies sound nice about now," Flint said. "I might try one, but I'm unsure that humans can even eat them."

All three of them laughed and continued on their way to find Rayne, hoping that they find a poke'center nearby. As they walked passed the many Poke'mon trainers, they finally walked inside the poke'center they were hoping for. All three of them placed their Poke'mon on the desk and waited for the nurse to come by.

"Well welcome to the Mt. Moon poke'center, how may we help you?" the nurse asked.
"We're here to heal our Poke'mon and hopefully have a quick bite to eat," Flint said.
"Oh okay, well with nine Poke'mon it'll take quite some time, so please there's an eating place right around the corner on the left," the nurse said.
"Okay thank you," Flint said.

Flint, Cassidy, and Butch walked to the diner and sat down, waiting for one of the waitresses to come by.

"Well here we go again, waiting for another person to come by and take our order," Cassidy said.
"She said it'll take some time, so I'm hoping we'll find Rayne some time today," Flint said.
"Well, there's a store to buy evolution stones on the other side of the poke'center," Cassidy said. "You should buy one and get yourself a Nidoking."
"Sure, a Nidoking would be a great Poke'mon to have," Flint said.

Flint walked over to the corner store after he ordered his food and as he seen the clerk being suspicious, he noticed a calm Magikarp in a fish tank.

"Hi, welcome to the Mt. Moon corner store, how may I help you?" the clerk asked.
"Hi, I'm here to buy one of your Moon Stones," Flint said. "I'm eager to buy one and use it to evolve my Nidorino."
"Okay, well you can buy a Moon Stone, but as a free gift, you can have this one of a kind gold Magikarp," the clerk said.
"A gold Magikarp?" Flint asked. "Why is it gold?"
"It's gold because it's a one of a kind Magikarp," the clerk said. "So you can buy one Moon Stone and have this Magikarp for free. It's just five-hundred dollars."
"Um... Okay?" Flint questioned. "Well, here's five-hundred dollars then."
"Okay cool, thank you!" the clerk exclaimed.

The store clerk grabbed the five-hundred dollars and split, running as fast as he could. Flint grabbed the Moon Stone and put it in his backpack, looking at the golden Magikarp as it ominously stared at him.

"Hmm... Well, I guess that guy gave you a one of a kind Magikarp," Cassidy said.
"Yea, I heard stories about a gold Magikarp evolving into a red Gyarados," Butch said. "I heard this in Johto and actually witnessed one on Lake Rage."
"Instead of an one of a kind Magikarp, it's actually a shiny Poke'mon," Cassidy said. "Shiny Poke'mon are rare meaning barely anyone spots one or catches one, but I guess this one gave you a shiny Magikarp."

Flint looked at them both and was very interested when they said "red Gyarados".

"So this shiny Magikarp can evolve into a shiny Gyarados, a red Gyarados?" Flint asked.
"Yea, a one of a kind Poke'mon I would say," Butch said.
"Okay, well for five-hundred dollars I'd buy any shiny Poke'mon if that," Flint said. "Hell, I'd buy a shiny Charmander or Charmeleon for a thousand."

The waitress called out their names and with this, their food was ready. Walking back to the diner starved, they ate as fast as they could acting like they never ate before. Being successful as they were in their missions, they had many expenses to take care of; planning and building their mischievous evil schemes. Flint looked at the Magikarp and as it looked weak, he gave it to Cassidy.

"Here, take this to the breeding center and call me when it evolves into this red Gyarados," Flint said.
"Oh okay," Cassidy said. "You're not going to bring it with you on your travels?"
"No, I already have the Poke'mon I need for my travels," Flint said. "Besides, I don't want to have Rayne jealous."

Cassidy and Butch laughed.

"Well okay then, I guess we can keep the shiny Magikarp in the lab for you," Cassidy said. "We should be leaving, though, we need to report back to the boss in Viridian."
"Okay, well good luck," Flint said.
"No, good luck with you and your travels," Cassidy said.
"When you get to Cerulean City there will be a package with your name on it," Cassidy said. "There will be one for Rayne too."
"Okay, well I hope I get there in no time," Flint said. "So take care friends, Cassidy and *****!"

Butch laughed but easily got offended.

"It's Butch!" Butch yelled.

Flint laughed and finished his food, walking out of the poke'center to find an old man sitting down on a bench.

"You have a shiny Magikarp huh?" the old man asked.
"Yea, I do have one," Flint answered. "Who's asking?"
"I am, this old man that was on Lake Rage fighting against those villainous thieves," the old man said. "I witnessed the evolution, the red Gyarados. I witnessed it all."
"Well, what the **** are you talking about?!" Flint spoke up.

The old man looked at Flint, grabbed his cane and smacked it on the bench. Flint wondered what the old man was doing so he walked towards him and all of a sudden, the old man cleared his throat. Starting out to tell a story about the Lake Rage Gyarados, Flint started to get interested, taking out all of Poke'mon so they could listen as well.

The old man started telling the story that once every five years many Gyarados in the lake would do a Dragon Dance ceremony worshipping the evolution of a red Gyarados. With this many regular Gyarados would protect the red Gyarados, fending off thieves and swimmers trying to catch the Poke'mon. With this, not many swimmers or boats would dare to go on this lake the entire lake is defended by many Gyarados. Boats would fly in the air due to the storms created by the many Gyarados and crash into the nearby trees or houses.

Flint was awed and amazed by this and assumed that there were many Magikarp there as well. The old man continued on telling the story, soon telling them about when Team Rocket was going to capture the red Gyarados themselves but got intervened by the Elite Four champion Lance. Lance is the current Elite Four champion of Kanto and is a dragon type Poke'mon specialist, making Flint wonder if he should keep the soon-to-be shiny Gyarados and battle one on one with his.

Going further into the story, the old man stated that every five years a shiny Gyarados is born. With this, Lake Rage always became above sea-level or below sea-level depending on what day of the week other Poke'mon trainers visited it on. It was always an angry lake, Team Rocket always trying to evolve the Poke'mon beyond the very own free will of the Poke'mon themselves. Doing so, the red Gyarados protects the Poke'mon there, but depending on the days, the rock type, fire type, and grass type Poke'mon get angry.

"So there you have it, kid," the old man said. "You gave Team Rocket your shiny Magikarp!"
"I know I did," Flint said. "I'm a part of Team Rocket as well."

The old man sighed in distress and bowed down, looking at the ground.

"The path you chose is an evil and dark one," the old man said. "You will be caught stealing other trainer's Poke'mon. You will face destruction and death of your own sanity, begging for your loved ones to save you and come back to you."

Flint wondered and got irritated about the old man's word, thinking of Rayne as she was lost.

"Without your loved ones you will forever be alone young one," the old man said. "A dark and lonely path you chose."

Flint walked away from the old man irritated and as he returned his Poke'mon to their poke'balls, he walked towards Mt. Moon in search for Rayne. Looking far and wide for her, he entered Mt. Moon and began his search, quickly evading from all the wild Zubat in front of him. Taking out his Charmeleon he ordered it to use its Dragon Rage attack to get them out of his way. When he was just minutes into the mountain, he heard drilling noises so he walked over to the sound. When he walked over and found out what the noise was, he found one of the Pewter City gym leaders, Brock, drilling the rock with a lot of stones and fossils on the ground.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 10: Mt. Moon / A Rocketing Team Pt. 1

Flint continued to look at Brock, the gym leader of Pewter City in silence. He didn't want to disturb the leader as he was drilling up Poke'mon fossils and other items like evolution stones. Later, Flint looked at many of them coming out of the wall, walking a little bit more towards Brock.

"So how many stones and fossils you've dug up?" Flint asked.
"Oh hey, Flint! I'm just here digging up fossils and stones," Brock said. "Ever since Team Rocket came into the Museum of Science to steal those fossils, I wanted to come here and dig up more."
"Oh okay, but how many do you have so far?" Flint asked.
"So far I have three of each evolution stone and Poke'mon fossil," Brock said.
"Cool! I wanted to come here and dig for fossils and evolution stones as well," Flint said. "I bought this shiny Magikarp and Moon Stone for five-hundred earlier today."
"That's awesome!" Brock exclaimed. "Moon Stone's are rare indeed, but you could've come here and got many of them for free!"

Flint thought about his recent purchase of the shiny Magikarp and Moon Stone, sighing as he really wanted to catch the fool of a clerk.

"I'll tell you what, though," Brock said getting up off the ground. "I heard you won my Boulder Badge from my parents back at Pewter City. If you train your Onix with me, I'll let you choose one fossil and one evolution stone."
"Okay cool," Flint said. "I only can use Onix right?"
"Yea, you can only use Onix," Brock said. "We'll train him and any other rock type Poke'mon you have."
"Okay, well, I only have one rock type Poke'mon with me so far," Flint said. "I heard there were many Geodude here in mountains."
"Yes, there are Geodude here in the mountains, so if you find a Geodude and catch it, we'll have a two on two training battle," Brock said. "I'm a specialist at rock types so I know what I'm doing and how to train them properly."

Flint thought of Brock's proposal, looking around to see if there were any Geodude close by. He spotted a rock and with that, he took out his Hitmonlee and made it use its legs to smash it. With one smash the rock broke apart, leaving nothing but rubble. Brock laughed as he didn't find a Geodude.

"Well, at least that was a try!" Brock yelled.
"I'll find one! Just you wait!" Flint yelled back.

Flint commanded Hitmonlee to smash every rock nearby with its final, and sixth rock, a Geodude came out of the ground. Irritated and roaring about, the Geodude looked upset that Hitmonlee woke it up from its sleep.

"Okay Hitmonlee, let's weaken it with Brick Break!" Flint commanded.

The Geodude looked weak after Hitmonlee smashed it before the battle, making it weaker even more now. Flint noticed that it was weak to the point of it fainting, which bummed him out.

"Okay now, let's just have a two on two battle anyways," Brock said. "We'll use two of my rock Poke'mon against your Onix and Hitmonlee."
"Okay, that sounds good enough," Flint said. "I think my Hitmonlee is stronger than these Geodude anyways."
"Okay, so now, let's bring out your Onix and compare it to your strong Hitmonlee," Brock said.

Flint threw down Onix's poke'ball and with the looks of Onix and Hitmonlee, Brock noticed that with its legs its pretty fast but would eventually have a low defensive scheme.

"Here, I bought this on my travels," Brock said. "When wrapped around the waist of a fighting Poke'mon, it has the motivation to hit harder than usual."
"Okay cool, thank you!" Flint exclaimed.
"With this on your Hitmonlee it'll train harder making it stronger," Brock said.

Flint grabbed the black belt that was given from Brock and wrapped it around Hitmonlee's waist, but not too tight since the Poke'mon mainly using the hip to attack with its legs. Onix, however, looked like it was strong in attack and defense, but the boulders on its body would slow it down. Unlike Bruno's Onix, the fighting champion of the Elite Four, Flint's Onix was very identical but with less speed.

"Okay now, let's begin this training battle with Onix against Onix!" Brock yelled. "So let's go Onix!"

Brock's Onix got thrown out to the field and with it being Onix against Onix, each one of them looked at each other fiercely. Brock's Onix looked a little stronger than Flint's Onix but looked like it was going to be a strong learning session.

"Okay Onix, let's use Harden!" Brock commanded.
"Let's use Rock Throw Onix!" Flint commanded.

Brock's Onix threw some rocky dirt on its body to strengthen its body, making it harder to attack. Flint's Onix grabbed a nearby rock and slammed it on top of Brock's Onix, making it barely get a scratch.

"Hmm... Okay, let's use Harden again Onix!" Brock commanded.
"Let's use Rock Throw Onix!" Flint commanded.

Brock's Onix hardened itself a second time making it stronger and more durable against Flint's Onix's rocky throws. The battle took awhile for each other's Onix to actually attack one another, but with Brock's Onix using its Harden a lot it was going to be a challenge for Flint's Onix to defeat it. An hour has passed by and both Onix's were still durable and strong, but both were getting weaker by the minute. Soon, as both Onix's collided with each other, they made that side of the mountain floor collapse.

Hoping on top of each others Onix, Brock and Flint made them move further into the mountain. As they were moving, Flint saw that there were Rare Candies on the floor, so he snatched them off the ground and made Onix eat them. They moved further into the mountain and with the floor and ceiling being stable enough, they continued their battle.

"Okay Onix, let's use Harden!" Brock commanded.
"Let's go Onix! Let's use Rage!" Flint commanded.

Brock's Onix hardened its rocky body but Flint's Onix roared about and charged at Brock's Onix full speed. Ramming into Brock's Onix, Flint's Onix looked stronger with every hit it took. Defeating Brock's Onix, it started to timber down, making the many wild Paras scatter and move away quickly. This, however, made the floor collapse and both of them fell through...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 10: Mt. Moon / A Rocketing Team Pt. 2

When they crashed landed on the ground, Flint achingly looked up and seen a group of Team Rocket grunts stealing fossils and evolution stones from the local miners and scientists.

"Hey! Who the **** are you?!" one of the grunts yelled.
"I'm Flint, a member of the Team Rocket like you," Flint answered.
"Okay, well you're ruining our greatest plan ever!" the grunt yelled. "It's us stealing Poke'mon fossils and stones to become the greatest Rocket team ever!"
"Well, not without me you're not," Flint said. "The enemy is next to me and he's in charge of the Pewter City Museum of Science."

Flint got up and seen Brock's surprised look on his face as Brock finally knew he was a part of Team Rocket. Slowly getting up, Brock looked at Flint and the other five members of Team Rocket in disgust.

"Okay men, I'm now in charge here as I was promoted by the boss today!" Flint commanded. "You five will challenge this man and you will win!"
"Yes sir!" the group of Rocket members exclaimed.
"Butch and Cassidy will be here in any minute, so go after him!" Flint commanded.

Only four of the Team Rocket grunts challenged the gym leader Brock into the battle. The first sent out Sandshrew and Brock sent out the already weakened Onix. Flint's Onix already took it down and weakened it which made the Sandshrew quickly attack it and take it down without a fight. Brock's second Poke'mon was the one he was drilling with and it was a Rhydon, which made Flint take out Hitmonlee just in case. With ease the Rhydon took out the second challenging grunt's Zubat, leading to the third which was a Rattata.

"Okay Hitmonlee, watch for its weak point," Flint said. "These men's Poke'mon are slowly weakening the Rhydon, so wait for your chance and use Double Kick. Now, just power up and use Focus Energy."

The Rhydon finished off the four Team Rocket grunts and with Flint being the last one, Flint commanded Hitmonlee to attack. Hitmonlee leaped up in the air and kicked the Rhydon in the face once, and then once more making it collapse on the ground. Hitmonlee landed and wanted to battle more, but with it already strong enough, Flint made it back down.

"You are a part of Team Rocket?!" Brock yelled. "I'm going to tell the rest of the gym leader and the Indigo League! Make you not allowed to participate in the Indigo League, ever!"
"Okay, we'll see about that," Flint said. "We can have any Poke'mon and build them better than the Elite Four. I already have an Onix and a Hitmonlee stronger than Bruno's."
"That may be, but you will be disqualified from the Indigo League and from winning any other badge!" Brock yelled. "So take care going to the Cerulean gym because you won't be allowed inside to challenge the gym leader!"

This made Flint angry, so he ordered Hitmonlee to Jump Kick Brock in the face. When Hitmonlee did, the grunts ran away as fast as they could leaving the evolution stones and fossils on the ground. Flint saw this and quickly picked them up, soon having a stone to evolve his Oddish when it evolves into Gloom and another Moon Stone if his other got lost.

"Ugh! I'm so sick of this Hitmonlee!" Flint yelled.
"Hitmon, Hitmonlee!"

Taking off his shirt, he already saw the progress of his Poke'mon adventure, even though he only left Viridian a month ago. With his shirt off, he felt his abs and hearing his stomach growl, he laughed.

"Well, it sounds like I'm hungry Hitmonlee," Flint said. "So let's take a break and eat for a while."
"Hitmon!"

Flint and Hitmonlee sat on the rocky floor and with him opening up his backpack, he dug out some food. All of his Poke'mon soon came out of their poke'balls to eat with them and with the enjoyment, they all heard something. Flint got up and looked to see what the noise was and when he walked further in, it was Rayne.

"Well hello there!" Flint exclaimed.
"Hi babe!" Rayne exclaimed.

Rayne got excited to see her boyfriend, so she ran up to him as fast as she could and hopped on top of him; hugging him of course... So, with them reuniting, they walked back to the Poke'mon and Flint reintroduced every one of them to Rayne.

"I went to Cerulean City and challenge the gym leaders there," Rayne said. "They have strong water type Poke'mon and I almost beat them."
"Well that's good," Flint said. "I'm a little bummed on my Poke'mon adventure because the Pewter City gym leader Brock said that he would report my criminal duties as a Team Rocket member."
"Oh, that's sad," Rayne said. "So does this mean your Poke'mon adventure and collecting the badges is over?"
"I assume so, I guess," Flint said. "I can still train and battle others in Poke'mon battles, but not participate in the Indigo League gym battles and collect the badges."
"Well, you can always help me train," Rayne said. "I almost beat the gym leaders Starmie with Oddish, but then again it was too weak."

Flint and Rayne heard footsteps coming towards them and as they looked closer it was Cassidy and Butch walking towards them.

"Well isn't this ironic," Flint said. "I told these Team Rocket grunts that Butch and Cassidy would come by so I can take their stones and fossils and you two are."

Cassidy laughed at the sight of Flint and Rayne.

"Well, here we are at last," Cassidy said. "You two are always in the way of our prestige entrances."
"I'm sorry Cassidy, but we're just taking a break," Rayne said.
"It's alright, we're just checking on these four grunts the boss made us watch over," Cassidy said. "Yet we can't find them anywhere so they're going to get fired."

Flint laughed and thought of when he ironically told the grunts that Cassidy and Butch would arrive anytime soon, making them run away because they lost to a Rhydon.

"I heard that they lost to the Pewter City's gym leaders Rhydon and ran away," Flint said.
"Oh, well that's alright," Cassidy said. "Here you go then."

Flint grabbed the candies and vitamins Cassidy gave him and then gave them to Rayne's weak Poke'mon. When Oddish ate the candies, it evolved into Gloom, which made it stronger, but made it look weaker and sadder.

"Huh, that Oddish evolved into Gloom, so you can make it evolve another time with that Leaf Stone you got," Butch said.
"Yea Rayne, you can evolve it to Vileplume now," Flint said. "Unlike others who wait for the evolution stoned Poke'mon to evolve, you can make it learn its strongest attacks right away."
"It'll take time and effort, though, so if you want to win the Cascade Badge you better make it learn Solar Beam right away," Butch said. "It's the strongest of all grass type Poke'mon."

Rayne looked at Gloom and wondered...

"I wonder how strong Gloom is now," Rayne said. "I wonder if it's stronger than Oddish."
"It is stronger than Oddish, but if you want it to get stronger attacks, you would have to teach it."
"Well, okay Flint," Rayne said. "If it's going to help me win the Cascade Badge, then I'll evolve it."
"Okay, now let's evolve it and win you the Cascade Badge!" Flint exclaimed.
"I also have a Vulpix, but I'm not sure..." Rayne wondered.
"We'll evolve that too with a Fire Stone!" Flint exclaimed.

Flint quickly grabbed a Fire Stone out of his backpack, giving it to Rayne. At the same time, Rayne used the Leaf Stone and Fire Stone to evolve Vulpix and Gloom. A white glow appeared, surrounding both Gloom and Vulpix. The white glow changed the form of Vulpix and Gloom, making it evolve into Ninetales and Vileplume. When Ninetales appeared, it expanded its nine tails in the air and howled; Vileplume danced around in joy.

"Okay, now with these two Poke'mon fully evolved, it looks like Vileplume is your strongest," Flint said. "I'm so excited now, so let's get up and get to Cerulean City!"
"Wait though," Rayne said. "What about you not being able to participate in the Indigo League or even being allowed inside the gyms to challenge them?"

Cassidy and Butch got a confused yet a surprised look on their faces, quickly looking at Flint.

"Well I'm going to go into another class then," Flint said. "Maybe join a school or become a Poke'mon breeder like my mom, or even a scientist like Oak."
"So you can't join the Indigo League just because you're a part of Team Rocket?" Cassidy asked. "I know since Blaine passed away, we need one at Cinnabar Island."
"Hmm... Then I'll take that spot," Flint said. "I'll travel far and wide with Rayne and use my very own Poke'mon knowledge to become a scientist for Team Rocket."
"I don't have any knowledge of how to become the Team Rocket scientist, but I'm assuming if you talk to the boss he'll figure out what to do," Cassidy said. "I would want to take a trip to Cinnabar Island first, though, I heard that island was a wreck due to the volcano."

Flint fumbled into his pocket and grabbed a hold of Charmeleon's poke'ball.

"Well, talking about you being the scientist for the Kanto region and stuff, we got to go," Cassidy said. "Don't forget about the present you two have down in Cerulean City. You'll be amazed what kind of Poke'mon you two have waiting for you."

Cassidy and Butch left Flint and Rayne again and with that, the two hurried off further into Mt. Moon. Trying to get out of the mountain, Flint wondered why they took so slow, quickly looking at the two Poke'mon fossils he grabbed from the Team Rocket grunts. Giving one to Rayne, his backpack got a little lighter, making him walk a little faster. It took them a little more time to get out of the mountain, longer than expected. When they arrived into civilization instead of a rocky mountain, Flint gasped for air like he was running out of breath.

Flint and Rayne now entered on the other side of the mountain, continuing on Route 4. They started to walk further along the route getting closer to Cerulean City. Going through the wild grasses they heard many Spearow in the trees and seen many Ekans, Mankey, and Rattata. When they walked further down the route, they saw a gigantic mountain, twice as bigger than Mt. Moon. They walked and looked further at the mountain, wondering what it was called. Rayne was excited to see Cerulean City up ahead, so she continued, running as fast as she could. Flint, however, looked at the mountain and wondered how to get inside; or on top of the mountain.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 11: Cerulean City / A Mysterious Bill Pt. 1

Flint observed and walked closer to the mountain, soon looking at two officers blocking the path inside the mountain.

"Halt! You are entering official police business!" one of the police officers yelled.
"Um, well can you tell me what's inside? What this mountain is called?" Flint asked.
"This is Mt. Silver, a mountain right next to the Cerulean Cave," the police officer answered. "There lies a legendary bird Poke'mon that comes here once a year. There's also sightings of another legendary Poke'mon coming in and out of the Cerulean Cave."
"Two legendary Poke'mon huh?" Flint asked. "That sounds impressive."
"It sure is, but you have to leave the premises," the police officer said. "Once that legendary Poke'mon comes back here the cave entrance will be blocked and there'll be no running."

Flint stepped away from the officers and then away from the jurisdiction of the mountain, heading towards Cerulean City. As he got closer to the city, he noticed that it shined brightly with the sun on top of it. Continuing to look at the sun, he noticed a bird Poke'mon with a fiery body flying through, but with it hurting his eyes he had to look away. Hearing the unique call of the Poke'mon, he wondered if it was the legendary Poke'mon the police officer mentioned.

"Oh hey, there you are!" Rayne yelled.

Flint saw Rayne with two cell phones in her hand, looking confused. She walked over to him and handed one to him, making sure it actually was a cell phone and it was a working one.

"I heard that these phone like devices are from the Silph Company," Rayne said. "This store clerk who sold them to for cheap said that they were called Poke'Gear."
"Poke'Gear?" Flint wondered. "If it was called Poke'Gear, where's the rest of the gear?"

Rayne laughed at her boyfriend's joke.

"We should just call it a Poke'Phone," Flint said. "How about just a phone actually?"
"Yea sure," Rayne said. "We should go to the bike shop and look at the bikes. I hear that there was a pink one."
"Well, how much are the bikes?" Flint asked.
"I don't know, not too expensive I would say," Rayne said.
"Okay, well on the way there I should contact my mom," Flint said. "It's been nearly a month since I talked to her."

Rayne started walking and leading them to the bike shop. Flint slowly followed her while he was on the phone with his mom.

"Hi mom?" Flint asked.
"Yes dear?! Is this Flint?"
"Yes mom, it's me, Flint," Flint answered.
"Oh my! It's been forever since I heard your voice! Are you okay?!"
"Yes mom, we're okay," Flint replied. "We just arrived in Cerulean City."
"Oh, that's great! I see that you picked up some Poke'Gear from the Silph Company?"
"No, we didn't actually," Flint laughed. "Rayne got them for cheap from some store clerk here in the city."
"Oh cool! Well, I bet you'll get the Fame Checker application from the same store clerk,"
"Okay, we're going to check it out then," Flint said. "So, we just wanted to give you a call and check up on you. I bet it's lonely over there by yourself."
"No not really, as I've been gardening a lot and thinking of going back into Poke'mon breeding,"
"Damn, so that means we have to move then?" Flint asked.
"Well, when you come back here in person we'll talk about it, okay?"
"Okay mom, but we're at our destination now, so call you when we get to the next town," Flint said.

Flint hung up the phone when they walked inside the bike shop and when they were inside, the seen many bikes for sale. Looking closely at the prices of the bikes, Flint nearly had a heart attack.

"Did you see how much these bikes costs?!" Flint yelled.
"I know, but the store clerk said that he was selling vouchers," Rayne said. "It's a special sale, the guy said."
"Okay, well, I have to speak to this guy," Flint said.

Flint walked up to the store clerk and looked at the guy with a straight face.

"Hey, mister, how much are these bikes really cost if you're doing a special sale?" Flint asked.
"The bikes themselves are a million dollars full retail price, but I want to get rid of them," the clerk said. "Since I want to get rid of them, I'm selling vouchers for five hundred."
"Okay deal," Flint said. "For the price of one bike, I'll give you the five hundred dollars."
"No deal," the clerk said. "For two bikes it's a thousand dollars."
"Hmm... No, for the price of five hundred, we can have two bikes," Flint said. "Look at it this way... If you really want to sell these bikes, you'll put two-fifty each on one bike but a voucher price of five hundred on two bikes."

The store clerk thought really hard about this and accepted Flint's offer, giving them two bikes for the price of one voucher. Rayne was so happy that he bought her a bike which was really a two-toned bike; pink and black. Walking it out of the store and into the streets, they both hopped on their bikes and rode around the city. Riding in a red and black bike, Flint looked over to see Secret Agent Ivy blocking a bridge.

"Stop, this is official police business!" Ivy yelled.
"You stop," Flint said. "This is official... police business?"
"Hey stop copying me!" Ivy yelled. "I'm trying to do my job!"
"Okay well, just do your job and take criminals down then," Flint said.
"Well, you two stole those bikes so stop!" Ivy yelled. "I'm bringing you in!"
"No, you're not," Flint said. "I'm bringing you in!"

Ivy got irritated and soon pissed off, taking out a poke'ball.

"Oh, you're challenging us to a battle huh?" Flint asked.
"Yea, I am!" Ivy yelled. "If I win I'm taking you downtown, if you win you can take your bikes and leave!"
"Well, technically we're still in downtown Cerulean, so let's battle I guess," Flint said.
"Okay, it's going to be a three on three battle!" Ivy exclaimed. "I hear that there's a ruckus going on up ahead, so we need to make this quick!"

Flint got off his bike and grabbed three of his best Poke'mon from the belt around his waist, quickly choosing the ones he really wanted to finish Ivy off with.

"Okay, let's go Pidgeotto!" Ivy commanded.
"Hmm... Well, let's go Jolteon!" Flint commanded.
"Let's use Quick Attack Pidgeotto!" Ivy commanded.

Flint started to grin and laugh as it was an electric type Poke'mon against a flying type Poke'mon.

"Okay Jolteon, let's end this now with Thundershock!" Flint commanded.

Both Pidgeotto's and Jolteon's speed were matched to the point where they attacked each other the same time, but since Pidgeotto was really weak to electric moves, it was severely damaged. Flint didn't want to play around as Secret Agent Ivy was starting to become a nuisance, quickly choosing the attacks.

"Let's finish it with another Thundershock Jolteon!" Flint commanded.
"Ugh! Let's use Quick Attack Pidgeotto!" Ivy commanded.

Jolteon quickly shook off the effect of Pidgeotto's attack and struck it with electricity a second time. This made Pidgeotto faint with ease, making Jolteon do nothing but brush off the pity of the Pidgeotto.

"Let's go Kadabra!" Ivy commanded. "Let's use Disable!"
"Okay Jolteon, let's use Quick Attack!" Flint commanded.

Jolteon had a sudden blue mystical glow around its body and as it screeched, Flint got irritated.

"What the **** is this?!" Flint yelled.
"It's called Disable," Ivy said. "It's a move that disables the Poke'mon to use that attack ever again."
"Okay, well let's use Thundershock Jolteon!" Flint commanded.

Jolteon quickly electrified Kadabra, making it paralyzed, which made it unable to move.

"Okay, let's try to finish it off with Tackle!" Flint commanded.

Kadabra was still unable to move making it an easy target for Jolteon. With a mean blow to the gut, Kadabra was down and out. Jolteon, this time, walked over to the downed Kadabra and brushed sand over it.

"Okay Jolteon, I think play time is over," Flint said. "Now let's see what her third Poke'mon will be."
"Ugh! Okay, let's go Ivysaur!" Ivy commanded. "Let's get rid of this brat!"

Flint kept laughing, laughing that she called him a brat and then sending out probably the same Ivysaur from their last encounter.

"Come on out Charmeleon," Flint commanded. "Let's use Dragon Breath!"
"Okay, Ivysaur! Let's bring this criminal to sleep with Sleep Powder!" Ivy commanded.

Ivysaur shook out mystical blue powder from its body into the sky, but Charmeleon exhaled an enormous amount of purple colored fire at the powder, making it disappear. Next, Charmeleon pointed its flame down towards Ivysaur, making it brutally damaged. Both Flint and Charmeleon looked at the bright sun shining down on top of Cerulean and grinned.

"Let's use Ember and finish it off Charmeleon!" Flint commanded.
"Try and stop them Ivysaur with Sleep Powder!" Ivy commanded.

Charmeleon used its speed and the strength from the bright sun and hurled another enormous attack directly at Ivysaur. Without a chance, Ivysaur couldn't do a single attack as it was defeated already. Flint thought his Poke'mon were getting stronger every time they're in a new city, quickly getting on his bike and moving forward...

Last edited:
Back