• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living in a Pokemon world...

Years
  • So congratulations, you live within the universe of Pokemon!

Which region would you live in? You can specify a particular town or location if you want.

What occupation would you have?

If you have any Pokemon then do tell! You can mention as many or few Pokemon as you like.

Any other past times you look forward to in this universe?

Last but not least do you know anyone from the Pokemon series? Perhaps you are related to a character, were mentored by them, date them or have a friendship or rivalry with someone from the Pokemon universe.

If you can think of anything else you want to share about your Pokemon journey then be my guest.

Years
  • Eh! I'll have a go at it myself.

Which region would you live in?
    Just moved to Kalos. Taken up residence in Parfum Palace. It was sold to me by the eccentric owners.

I am a contest performer originally from Hoenn.

If you have any Pokemon then do tell!
    I perform with a lot of mons who look like snakes. Milotic, Gyarados and Serperior all in their shiny forms. And a little dratini, non-shiny, just a regular lil blue dragon.

Shopping in lumiose city, sitting in the art galleries and eating sushi at the restaurant. While I am in the neighborhood I always stop by the Looker bureau to see how Emma is doing. I always go on my roller skates.

Do you know anyone from the Pokemon series?
    Engaged to Steven Stone. While in Kalos I will bring back any mega stones I encounter for him to analyze.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Which region would you live in? You can specify a particular town or location if you want.

Kanto, for the Pokemon Tower. :D

I guess it would be tending to the tower, while training in my spare time.

If you have any Pokemon then do tell! You can mention as many or few Pokemon as you like.

All of the ghost Pokemon. ALL OF THEM! >:3

I think I would end up getting pulled into some adventure by some other characters. I wouldn't be the main character, but that would still be fun. :D

Last but not least do you know anyone from the Pokemon series? Perhaps you are related to a character, were mentored by them, date them or have a friendship or rivalry with someone from the Pokemon universe.

Mr. Fuji I guess would be like my Sensei or something. And then as the story would go, after leaving Lavender town with the other characters, I eventually meet Fantina and train under her. At some point I come back into the story for a little while to take part in a tournament, you know like it usually seems to go in the anime. :P

Years
    • Seen today
    Which region would you live in?

Johto. I could go back and fourth between two regions

Traveling Trainer

I want Crobat first, either Ursaring or Slaking, Lanturn as a water type, articuno maybe

I would discover as much town history as I can

Do you know anyone from the Pokemon series?

Red and I would defeat him at the end

Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
    Years
  • Which region would you live in? You can specify a particular town or location if you want.
    Kalos, I would live in Lysandre?s Mansion. I won in a forfeit action
    Frointer brain, I would make a Kalos battle frontier
    Rotom, reqazaza, gallade, and steel/ice types
    Explore it Kalos
    Brother: Scott
    Annoying brat that won?t leave him alone: Paul slaid

Last edited:

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
    Years

Sinnoh! And maybe Eterna city.

I don't want to fight, so maybe not a good trainer. I'll choose scientist, if I have to get a job.

Porygon and Rotom please <3. I can take some favorites, too, if I meet.

Hard question for me. I didn't think other than being together with my favorites.

It's not sinnoh, but I'd like to talk to N about Pokemons. I believe some of them are happy to fight, but others are not, especially for Timid Pokemons.

Years

Anywhere that's snowy, or a big city. Too lazy to think of specific cities atm.

Trainer, of course!! My goal is be one of the best Trainers ever. ^__^

My favourites! Venusaur, Latias, Skymin, Glaceon, maybe some others that haven't popped in my mind yet.

Ha, what are hobbies when you always have Pokemon by your side?

nah I'm a self-taught Pokemon Master.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Born in Pewter City, Kanto and raised in Johto. Moved from Newbark Town to Azalea Town at the age of 13 (years after the Team Rocket incident).

Varied hobbyist; likes to photograph insects and collect fossils and may dabble in crafting Apricorn Balls or designing custom Pok? Ball skins. I generally avoid battles, but may participate in "fun" battles as means of letting my Pok?mon play/exercise.

I'm thinking Mothim (since you can find Burmy in HGSS and I adore moths), Sandslash and Dunsparce to help me dig-up fossils, a Wartortle to help me search for fossils and other items in streams, a Shedinja from a Ninjask outbreak several years ago, and maybe a Lickitung because I just really like Lickitung. I'd also have a stay-at-home Meowth or two. (Sandslash and Wartortle would be my oldest Pok?mon, based on my first two Pok?mon toys: a Sandshrew keychain and Squirtle candy dispenser. I honestly can't remember which one of those came first.)

Yes, my Mothim has pink spots. Since there is no official Rosy Maple Moth (my favorite moth) Pok?mon, this will just have to do. If there can be a pink Butterfree, there can be a pink Mothim! I also like to imagine my Sandslash being able to change into Alolan Sandslash during winter, just as the fur of some animals IRL turn white during winter. I adore Ice-Types, but I have a hard time imagining them on my team unless it is a seasonal thing.

Any other pastimes you look forward to in this universe?
    Discovering new species or variations of Bug Pok?mon and collecting fossils and other items with my Pok?mon. Who knows, maybe I'll even revive some of those fossils someday? I've already found a Helix Fossil and Root Fossil.

I haven't given this much thought before, but here goes: I attended school at Violet City, so I suppose that Earl would've been one of my teachers and I made most of my childhood friends there and furthered my education at Goldenrod City (let's pretend that there's a college there). Although I'm mostly a loner, I may consult with Bugsy (who would now be about 31) or some of the trainers at his Gym since we like insects. Hiker Anthony may be related or a family friend. Not really sure beyond that!

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
    Sinnoh, for sure! Despite being based on northern Japan, it reminds me a lot of Canada in certain aspects, and I just really like the region in general. I can see myself living in Carnalave the most,
    but Snowpoint and Hearthome would work as well.​

There's a few things I can see myself doing, the main one being working at the Carnalave Library. I could also run a poffin shop, and would also offer berry jams to help increase the effectiveness and versatility of the baked good. I'd like to study Sinnoh's mythology on the side as well.​

Sylveon or Glaceon and Espurr for sure. I'd have acquired the latter on a trip to Kalos to visit relatives or something. I can see Deerling as well; they can be found in Sinnoh according to my hadcanon. I'll give myself a token starter, which would be Empoleon. Considering the region, a Luxio would make sense as well. I have a hard time striking a balance between my dream team and what would be realistic, haha.​

I have mentioned studying mythology, but traveling every so often would be fantastic as well.
    If I didn't work in the library, I guess making jam and poffin would count as hobbies as well.​

Nah​

Years
    Even though I indentify with the Hoenn region the most, I would love to live in Johto. If I could pick a particular city, I'd go with Olivine (the anime version moreso than that from the games).

I don't know, maybe working in marketing for the Olivine Port? I don't think I would actually have a Pokemon related job- I'd just be happy to live alongside them.

If you have any Pokemon then do tell! You can mention as many or few Pokemon as you like.Give me a Butterfree and an Azumarill, and I'm a happy guy. I don't think I'd use them in battle all that much, but if I did want to train a Pokemon for battle, I might catch a Staryu from the nearby water and train it up to be a Starmie.

Lots and lots of traveling and photography (both of landscapes and Pokemon). Living at the port gives me access to a number of places, and being somewhat close to Goldenrod means I can hop on the magnet train to Saffron whenever I'd like.

Last but not least do you know anyone from the Pokemon series? Perhaps you are related to a character, were mentored by them, date them or have a friendship or rivalry with someone from the Pokemon universe. I'd like to get to know Jasmine, especially if she lives in the same city. Don't think I'd come across too many of the main characters, though.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Which region would you live in? You can specify a particular town or location if you want. I could see myself living in Hoenn, somewhere on the coast so I can live near the beach.

What occupation would you have? I would be a breeder. I'd like to find a way to travel so maybe I could show some of my babies in contests and showcases.

If you have any Pokemon then do tell! You can mention as many or few Pokemon as you like. Being a breeder I have lots of baby pokemon!

Any other pasttimes you look forward to in this universe? Exploring.

Last but not least do you know anyone from the Pokemon series? Perhaps you are related to a character, were mentored by them, date them or have a friendship or rivalry with someone from the Pokemon universe. I attended university in Kanto being taught by Prof. Oak. I was something of a teacher's pet.

Costa

Pike Queen
    Years
  • Yay roleplay!

Which region would you live in? You can specify a particular town or location if you want.

Definitely Hoenn, probably Lilycove

I assume Pokemon Trainer counts

My main buddies would probably be a Magneton, Trapinch, and shiny Zubat
    (this would be fairly early in my journey, I don't want to seem too ridiculously powerful)
    I'd probably have an aquarium with fish Pokemon like Feebas and Barboach in it too

Fishing is always fun, also watching the rockets launch from Mossdeep sounds amazing

Not particularly, although I would have probably met Professor Birch. One day, maybe I'll meet them...

Back