• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Lachrimae6

Miloticlover
Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm William, i'm 23, i'm relatively new... had an account here for a months or so but I don't know how to do anything or go anywhere... these forum type websites confuse the heck out of me which is usually why I stick to simpler things like facebook. However i'm stupidly obsessed with Pokemon it's one of my two favorite game franchises of all time the other being GTA. I joined here because I have no friends who share the same obsession/passion for the franchise that I do and I always hope to meet people who just love talking about the games and the direction that the franchise goes... it's like a dream to me because I really no one I ever talk to about it. It's pleasurable and disappointing at the same time honestly... nice because being surrounded by people who love the franchise like I do, I can't ask for a better community of people, it's sort of horrid because I don't know how to do anything or get anywhere. I'm consistently lost on this website and constantly find myself baffled and confused on how to do things and what certain things mean... I suppose this is why I need a friend who's been on this website for years or so. xD... to help me learn. lol Either way whether it's for help or for Poketalks I really would love some friends so send me messages people! If you're into Pokemon I automatically want to know you and talk to you. :D

Years
  • Hey William wb! Nice to have you here again =)

I'm happy to chat, been on PC since 2006 (but mostly got active after 2011 haha). It's real easy to adjust to this place to be honest, I'm sure you'll settle in fast if you just spend a bit of time browsing. Pokémon is also A+ so we can chat about that too. <3 See ya!

Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm William, i'm 23, i'm relatively new... had an account here for a months or so but I don't know how to do anything or go anywhere... these forum type websites confuse the heck out of me which is usually why I stick to simpler things like facebook. However i'm stupidly obsessed with Pokemon it's one of my two favorite game franchises of all time the other being GTA. I joined here because I have no friends who share the same obsession/passion for the franchise that I do and I always hope to meet people who just love talking about the games and the direction that the franchise goes... it's like a dream to me because I really no one I ever talk to about it. It's pleasurable and disappointing at the same time honestly... nice because being surrounded by people who love the franchise like I do, I can't ask for a better community of people, it's sort of horrid because I don't know how to do anything or get anywhere. I'm consistently lost on this website and constantly find myself baffled and confused on how to do things and what certain things mean... I suppose this is why I need a friend who's been on this website for years or so. xD... to help me learn. lol Either way whether it's for help or for Poketalks I really would love some friends so send me messages people! If you're into Pokemon I automatically want to know you and talk to you. :D

Welcome william wb. What is your favourite color and food?
    As sheep said earlier it is really easy to adjust to this place. POKECOMMUNITY also has a variety of cool contest, sometimes they are hosted by someone or a moderator, don't forget to check out for them. I have a think for you to participaye, check it, it is called mafia game very thrill and exciting. Sign in first the sign up may closed soon.
    Enjoy your stay :-)

Last edited:

Lachrimae6

Miloticlover
    Years
  • Thanks! :D Black and lasagna :3 I'm not entirely sure whether to press reply or quote... I have no idea what 'quoting' is e.o... again this website confuses me oihfiowehfeih so sorry if I do the wrong thing. Thanks for letting me know! I'll browse around and try to figure stuff out but i'm consistently confused x.x... I can't tell if the place is confusing or i'm stupid e.o'

Eeee alolan Vulpix! I love it! <3 I love everything on your post... so cute ;~; either way, I hope I do catch onto stuff quickly because i've been here for a while but continuously left the website due to having no friends and just being confused on stuff... so idk D: I don't want to Automatically have a negative outlook on a website that I thought i'd love but i'm not entirely sure how to feel. I hope you keep talking to me though it would really be brightening in a few months that have been very displeasing. Thanks for the encouragement :3

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, William! PC is a great place, we're usually pretty chill around here, so you'll have no trouble making friends and getting into the community. If you hit the quote button, it lets you reply to a single post, and they'll get a notification that you replied to them. Hitting the multi quote button on more than one post it should light up and if you hit post reply it should list the posts you quoted and they work just like how I explained above. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to drop me or another staff member a message. There's also a guide stickies in this section that outlines some basic functions as well.I love GTA myself and have played every single one of them! I want to replay the older ones at some point. Maybe with some of my spare time over the Holiday break I might get some playtime in! Enjoy the community!

Back