• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Chiedetemi Qualsiasi Cosa

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • so hi everyone, thank rika for this, let's try :o

I reserve the right not to answer to questions if they're about personal stuff, of course, and to disappear anytime >:D

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Is it really anything if we can't ask about personal stuff, tho? :thonk:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Vamos a la playa?
    Hi rika! ^_^
    Yes, let's go! Except...
    Spoiler:

Is it really anything if we can't ask about personal stuff, tho? :thonk:
    Hey, you can still ask me anything you want!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That is pretty odd perhaps haha. I definitely prefer beaches during summer! Have you ever gone sailing?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • That is pretty odd perhaps haha. I definitely prefer beaches during summer! Have you ever gone sailing?

Actually, yes! Now you're talking!
    I don't think I'll ever own a boat or anything, it's just very unlikely to happen (unless I'd ever move to Venice centre) - but I've been... travelling on boats every once in a while. That includes sailboats, delivery boats, tourist tours, and the usual Venice waterbus.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Any particular reason is Eleanor Hume your avatar?

She's my favourite character from Tales of Berseria, just above Velvet; I find her quite relatable, interesting as a character and her interactions with her companions are very nice. I've played with her as the main for a while and while I'm not that good at battles, she's quite fun! Plus she's just adorable~

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • if one emote had to go, whomst it be: :waveboye: or :wobblurk:

First, oof. Second, I'd say the waveboye because I should be able to still use :hej: or do something like "o/", but there's no way to replace the mighty Wobblurk ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How dare you remove the holy waveboye?

Also do you prefer skiing or swimming for leisure?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • How dare you remove the holy waveboye?

Also do you prefer skiing or swimming for leisure?

How dare you underappreciate Wobblurk
    Another weird question because... I've never tried to ski, but I'd love to try and it seems quite fun, whereas I've tried to swim (gone to swim school and all) and didn't like it. Oof.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Pizza or spaghetti? :>

They're both equally important!
    although it's kinda like wobblurk vs waveboye: there are more kinds of pasta I still like (bigoli, penne, bla bla bla I'm getting boring), but there's nothing like a good pizza

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • What countries have you visited in the past? Ever been to America?

Since Europe is full of contries, and thanks to the Schengen zone™, here's the list:
    Spoiler:

I've never been to America (and sadly, it's quite expensive) but I'd love to!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's one thing with yourself you really like? :)

Back