• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Hi everyone, i?ve downloaded this awesome hackrom days ago, it is one of the best i have played, but iam stuck in Marina?s gym:

on my way to get to the gym leader i have been defeated by one of the inside trainer?s, due to that, i have activated some of the mechanism of the gym in order to get to the gym leader (Marina). The problem is that on my way back to the gym leaders position i got stuck at the begining, i have obstacles (pile of floats) that don?t let me pass trough, not giving me the oportunity to use Dive, it only let me use Surf in the ladder position i hope you understand my problem clearly (English is not my mother language) (sorry for my english) ? is there any solution? Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Hi everyone, i?ve downloaded this awesome hackrom days ago, it is one of the best i have played, but iam stuck in Marina?s gym:

on my way to get to the gym leader i have been defeated by one of the inside trainer?s, due to that, i have activated some of the mechanism of the gym in order to get to the gym leader (Marina). The problem is that on my way back to the gym leaders position i got stuck at the begining, i have obstacles (pile of floats) that don?t let me pass trough, not giving me the oportunity to use Dive, it only let me use Surf in the ladder position i hope you understand my problem clearly (English is not my mother language) (sorry for my english) ? is there any solution? Thanks.

version of the hackrom i used was 3.1

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2018
    I've just completed Gaia V3.1.

Having never played any earlier version of this game I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed this game. Your credits asks for feedback, and I'm sure you get plenty, but I want to share a few things (I hope this is the right place for it...)

1) Characters. You didn't just create this region but you populated it with people that have backstories and they seemed well thought through. I also enjoyed the character development of Herschel and the rival. Even the baddies didn't seem like carbon copies of some previous villainous group, which takes some doing.
    2) Progression. The speed of the story was good, nothing dragged on. I found the length and complexity of the routes and caverns was just right too.
    3) Additions & ideas e.g. the Regal Stone. It shows how much thought has gone into it and how you have clearly paid attention to things that Pok?mon fans online have moaned about in the past.
    4) Difficulty. I often find in Pok?mon games I get over-levelled without trying and it takes away the challenge. Here, the level increase from route to route matched the levelling up of my team and so we were always on par. It also meant there was no need for grinding at all during the play through.

The only negative point I have is that, there was such a heavy need of HMs. At one point my Empoleon was running Surf, Dive and Waterfall and I had a Marowak with Rock Smash, Rock Climb and Strength, which basically made them so one-dimensional. Later gens of Pok?mon and some other fan-made games have gotten around this, though I have no idea how plausible it would be to replicate those.

Also, I encountered a glitch when my team was being registered in the Hall Of Fame, as my Pyroar was replaced with Metang, my Gallade with a Pidgey and my Krookodile with Gengar.

All in all though, a massive thumbs up. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and will definitely recommend it to any of my pok? fan friends that haven't played it. Thanks to all involved!

Gold totodile

Something went wrong...
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    So will any post story be in reliquia ruins. It seems like a pretty small place in the game that could have easily taken place somewhere else

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Hi. First of all, really nice hack, its has all the dragon and its my loved pokemons S2. Second could you put more SPATK spots in the game, its been really hard leveling up with EV training this kind of nature and stars. Thanks for everything

Years
  • Just wanted to know if tynamo is able to be caught ingame, It doesn't appear in the unobtainable pokemon spreadsheet, but it doesn't in the obtainable one either. So i'm assuming no

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Is there any chance of a protean Greninja happening? I can imagine how hard that wouod be to programme in but it is also defining of that pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2021
    OMG! An update finally dropped! I remember playing the last update during my second semester of college, and now I'm in my second to last semester lol. Thank you for following through Spherical! I'm very excited to play through your update :D

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • Is there any chance of a protean Greninja happening? I can imagine how hard that wouod be to programme in but it is also defining of that pokemon.

I can't speak for Spherical Ice, but a Protean Greninja is technically possible to work in. Kanto Black has it for example. Pretty sure there's other games/hacks with it in but I can't name any right now lol

King Gerar

Thanks for the last patch now I won't have hard time against the bad guys

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    theres a glitch where when you use thunderwave on a pokemon when it becomes mega the thunderwave goes to you instead

Back