• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
EGwf7.png

- "Forest Grumps"

When Ursaring destroyed the bridge, and Jesse, James, Meowth, etc and Ash's people too were hanging off it, they let out all their Pokemon to help pull them up, which shows that even though the Pokemon are from different teams and have different beliefs, they can all still work together to save those they love.

Masqueraine

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
LPRVf.png

From the animated short "Pikachu's Vacation"

I thought this was a lovely display of teamwork. Despite the differences between them, when it counted, all the pokemon came together to help charizard who had gotten his head stuck. It actually brought a tear to my eye when Cubone helped out. ;___;

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
Aw...shoot. I'm screwed this round XD
Well, here's a screen of the first movie, when all the pokemon cry Ash back to life...certainly some teamwork is involved there?
Spoiler:

Not entering this one in the contest, but I was close to using this. Just thought I'd share it with you X3
Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay great entries guys, next theme will be put in the first post. Also, if you don't know there is an emblem for each theme in this contest, the winner gets the emblem. There is also an emblem for participation so, yeah.

Let's see those scenes.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Watched this yesterday and found it absolutely adorable. Taken myself.
7zZV.jpeg

"Emolga the Irresistible"

My entries, they're too obvious, no?

Last edited:

CommanderPigg

Years
Love this category XD
From DP 149; there were a LOT of great scenes in that episode, and I probably could have chosen a better one, but this coupling is just too cute:
Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
CV7pM.png

- Luvdisc is a Most Splendored Thing

This is at the end of the episode, where the two Luvdisc's who, throughout the episode, realise they are in love (obv) kiss at the end and spread sweet kiss all around the gym so that everyone is all like more-so in love. :3 Which is like totally romantic.

BAD QUALITY YEAH BUT SO WHAT.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay guys, times up. Time for the next round. I'll edit the first post.

For those who don't know, the winners of each theme will be said at the end of the get together.

Let's see some more entries.

Tox

fight me
Years
There's nothing darker than a Tyranitar who was previously owned by a Pokémon Poacher, who was then captured in a Dark Ball by a member of Team Rocket, which forced it to become evil and darker in colour. So yeah. :3 Here's my entry-
Dark_Tyranitar_Screenshot.jpg

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Screenshot2011-07-19at23040PM.png

This is from Season 2, "Pikachu Re-Volts". It's when Butch and Cassidy used a Drowzee to turn everyone's Pokémon evil.

I find it hilarious that I took the time to find the episode and take a picture, only to realize you can find this exact picture if you google the episode name. *facepalm* Oh well, bahaha xD

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This is from Season 2, "Pikachu Re-Volts". It's when Butch and Cassidy used a Drowzee to turn everyone's Pokémon evil.

Aggh! Ninja'd me! :P Mine's from the same episode. (Nipped in 20 minutes before meee)

darkrevolt.jpg

This is a shot of Pikachu actually attacking Ash. I took this one because I wanted to capture the ferocity and aggression that he displayed which, for Pikachu, is quite dark.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
68790561.jpg

"Power Play"

Umbreon is the first Dark type Pokemon and this is the first episode it appeared in, making the Dark type's Anime debut. Here, the move Psychic had absolutely no effect on it the way Psychic moves have no effect on Dark types. Taken myself =3

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
Spoiler:

Everyone has a dark side.

CommanderPigg

Years
NOOOOOO!! TheFuturePokemon, I was gonna use that *sadface* XD

Okay, I'll settle with this then, the pokemon of darkness himself, Zekrom :P (from BW001)

Spoiler:

Back