• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2020!

Years
  • Are there any movies / shows you are looking forward to seeing in 2020?

I am extremely hyped/sad for the final season of Schitt's Creek, as well as Black Widow & A Quiet Place 2.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Haven't kept up with any upcoming shows/movies coming in 2020. Only two I can think of are Brooklyn Nine-Nine's 7th season and In the Heights.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll follow Steven Universe Future of course :3 And I'm hoping for a new season of She-Ra and Star Trek: Discovery - and also Picard in January!! so HYPE although i wonder if i need to binge TNG before that to fully appreciate Picard hm. As I've never seen TNG O: i know, i'm a fake trekkie

pkmin3033

Asides from the Arrowverse shows...Star Trek: Picard promises to be worth watching. Hoping for a third season of Castlevania on Netflix too. Since the final season of Supernatural will come to an end in 2020 too I may finally get around to watching it all at some point.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Nothing actually. Unless one of my relatives want to drag me into any kind of nonsense, nothing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    Are there any movies / shows you are looking forward to seeing in 2020?

I am extremely hyped/sad for the final season of Schitt's Creek, as well as Black Widow & A Quiet Place 2.

I wasn't aware of a new Quiet Place, maybe there is something out there I want to watch after all. Gonna have to look into it.

Back