• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] PokeCommunity Minecraft Server

pkmin3033

Would anyone be interested in being part of a PokeCommunity Minecraft Server? Before creating (and paying for!) a server, we would like to see at least five other interested people.

This thread will be open for a week. Feel free to share comments and ideas about what you'd like to see if you're interested~

pkmin3033

I might have forgotten to post an update about this in here, sorry!

This is actually a lot more complicated than I thought it was going to be, and I've had very little time to research the proper (and cheapest) way to get things organised...in truth I am not a PC gamer at all, so a lot of this is foreign to me. Hence the delay and silence. Sorry! =x

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I might have forgotten to post an update about this in here, sorry!

This is actually a lot more complicated than I thought it was going to be, and I've had very little time to research the proper (and cheapest) way to get things organised...in truth I am not a PC gamer at all, so a lot of this is foreign to me. Hence the delay and silence. Sorry! =x

I've set up MC servers many a time, gimme a DM if you need a hand~

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
I know, I'm late... but I'm interested as well! I find myself not enjoying Single Player that much so, why not try Multiplayer :D

Years
It was suggested since servers are usually short lived and we don't have like a ton of people interested, if someone had a realms month trial left we could do that.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Update on the Realm... we've set up a Realm with a free trial as suggested and, so far, it's going very well!
And thanks to Discord, more people have joined! It seems that is the best way to let new people know about the realm (in fact, I totally skipped over this thread back when it was first created... oops!)

My Realm trial expires on March 7th! Still plenty of time to beat the Ender Dragon and make some cool builds <3
This also means that if you also want to join, but maybe don't use Discord that much... feel free to message me, and I'll invite you! Just keep in mind there can only be max. 10 players logged in at the same time!

Back