• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how has 2020 been going for you so far?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Well I'm not letting the virus define my whole year. I'm staying positive. Cautious but positive. As for other things, I've had some lower points but I love my job, family and friends and while I may not be where I'm supposed to be yet, I'm heading there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    The year started good but now where I turn what I see is always about the Covid-19 Virus and everything that I read is about that.

Years
  • On a personal level it's been fine. Still have a good job and boyfriend and I are getting along as great as ever.

But whoo boy it's been a bad year for my anxiety so far... I've gotten better at controlling what I see on the Internet to help reduce it, but when everything outside is just Bad it's difficult. :/

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 2019 was the best year of my life, and I wish it could be the same for 2020. It was heading that way to begin with but... well, that step towards independence is officially on hold for a year or two, depending on how this pandemic pans out. I'm completely overwhelmed by uni. The biggest heartbreak so far has been cancelling the meetup with Revise. </3

Still, there are definitely positives! My family is actually in a good place and we're more than used to social distancing haha, so no worries there. We're also going to be much better off financially. The most important thing to me is that people stay safe and live through this. 2020 will certainly be a year to remember.

Back