• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Years
  • >leaves earlier today
    >comes back
    >sees someone stabbed wario and waluigi
    >cries

So whoever stabbed them wasn't revealed, so either Marth or the other maf guy (cba to remember his name) killed them? Very interesting. Also, is there any way to know the order of actions last night? Based off of the flavor text Colress visited and then was recruited/rb'ed, which means if Colress visited Altaria then they will be sided with maf? If that's the case, Zinnia could out, but IDK if that's the best idea this early.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Also, depending on role priority, did Colress even get his report back since he was recruited?

Fuck so much happened at the same time, why

Zinnia outing this early would be lame, but if she doesn't she'll be culted, assuming Colress targeted her and got his report before being recruited. If she does out, she's less likely to be targeted, but she'd only get one more report before the maf killed her, most likely

Unless Zelda is still alive.

Years
  • Also, depending on role priority, did Colress even get his report back since he was recruited?

Fuck so much happened at the same time, why

Zinnia outing this early would be lame, but if she doesn't she'll be culted, assuming Colress targeted her and got his report before being recruited. If she does out, she's less likely to be targeted, but she'd only get one more report before the maf killed her, most likely

Unless Zelda is still alive.

Wouldn't she get culted even if she outed though

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wouldn't she get culted even if she outed though

It can go either way. But as a recruiter, one would want to avoid recruiting a player+role already revealed because then they'll just get lynched immediately after. You could retort with "but then Zinnia could continue doing investigating players and out the cult when she finds them" but that wouldn't happen because mafia would kill her as soon as they got the chance.

Zinnia outing this early would be sort of bad, but it also depends on the unknown of:
    1. Did Colress get the report on who is who for Altaria/Zinnia?
    2. Is Altaria mafia or still a hero?

If Colress did get recruited and got id on Zinnia and then Zinnia gets recruited - the following night it's presumable that Zinnia will tell the cult to recruit Altaria since she knows Altaria's identity as well.

My personal opinion on the second question is that Altaria is still a hero, because I feel like the flavour text would hint more at the conversion of Altaria rather than Colress not making his way back?

Sorry if my post seems scattered, wanted to track down my thoughts before I head out for a bit!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Colress probably received all his information in one PM, so it's what Abby said. Mafia doesn't know anything other than they lost a member (and valuable information at that because of how things had worked out).

It feels like several roles got lucky but in the end the cult was the luckiest one of all. If the cult has all the information from Colress then the sooner we find them and take them down the better. Of course finding cult asap is always a priority.

Also agreeing with Ulli that if Altaria was converted after Mega-Evolving it would have been mentioned. Especially with a kind of role like that and who knows whether or not it gets to keep that role/stay mega-evolved as mafia.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Wouldn't she get culted even if she outed though

It's less likely in this scenario, since she'd become a target to be watched as the outed cop, and if she ever stopped providing accurate reports, her conversion would be immediately discovered, if the flavor text doesn't give it away anyways.

And yes, I've already stated that I believe Zinnia is more likely to be the one to have been investigated, based on the flavor text, which is why I'm focusing more on this scenario.

Additionally, Colress knows who he targeted, so even if he didn't get his results back (which he almost certainly did), he knows who his target is regardless, thanks to the flavor text.

So, for now, I think I might be more in favor of Zinnia outing. Chances are Zelda is still alive, so she can protect her for now, and she'd become an undesirable recruit for the cult, whereas she's a prime target if she doesn't reveal.

Thoughts?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So we're looking for a bad player? looks in the general direction of Nicki & EC

If you want me to throw this game into total chaos I'll reveal right here right now.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • So I just woke up, got to school, and see all this happen... I can't believe there's already so many posts in a matter of hours.

@Nakuzami What do you mean by Zinnia becoming undesirable for the cult if she outed? Wouldn't she be more likely to get targeted or something?

Nakuzami

Years
  • @Nakuzami What do you mean by Zinnia becoming undesirable for the cult if she outed? Wouldn't she be more likely to get targeted or something?
    It's less likely in this scenario, since she'd become a target to be watched as the outed cop, and if she ever stopped providing accurate reports, her conversion would be immediately discovered, if the flavor text doesn't give it away anyways.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I see. That makes sense. Well, I'm not that sure if Zinnia should out this early in the game, but if there's someone who can protect Zinnia, then it's okay probably.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • No, doesn't look like there is.

I guess I'm in favour of Zinnia outing:/ Ftr i am Not the one you're looking for

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Only the Doctor, I believe. Pikmin can recruit both innocent and mafia as we witnessed last night with them recruiting Colress. Zelda is still around so unless we want to lose Zinnia to the Pikmin then it might be best for them to out and be protected by the Doc. Then Zinnia can investigate freely until the Doc dies.

Which means we really need to make sure we don't accidentally lynch our doc, please.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Does Pikmining really count as a harmful action?

While we're on it would it heal ROB is they died?

Back