• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Metroid's leaning scum right now due to bandwagoning on the vote on Johnny, but does maf even slip right on Day 1? Lol. I'll be voting later after I hear some more comments.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I will be abstaining until we have a certain vote, or time runs out. Metroid is leaning scum for me right now, as is EC, but maf wouldn't slip up unless they had something planned. There's too many good players in this game for a slip up to just happen.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I don't really have an input on who I should vote for by now. Things are going on, sure. But that's just not enough for me to decide myself.

Hence, [Vote] No One.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I will be abstaining until we have a certain vote, or time runs out. Metroid is leaning scum for me right now, as is EC, but maf wouldn't slip up unless they had something planned. There's too many good players in this game for a slip up to just happen.
    What? The whole point is that a slipup isn't planned.

You're screaming scum rn.

[Vote] purplecicada

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Sometimes I forget who the people are in these games because they are so quiet or in the background. Not this time.

[Vote] purplecicada

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Purp do you really know what you're typing half the time? I knoe i say strangr things but ????

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Also the too many good players for a slip up to happen.

A slip up isn't based on ability, a player's ability is how well they recover

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Man, i really cant defend myself when it comes to this.
    Am i gonna have to give my role so you guys wont lynch me?
    I wont do it unless i get an answer

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I mean the votes are pretty even between yourself & Nicki, idk why you're super defensive atm there's like 3 votes

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So Johnny certainly killed the discussion on whether or not we think the cop should out. How uncharacteristic

And I don't find met or purp scummy for anything they've said, but my reasons for that are too meta so, oops

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly, I don't think it's wise for the cop to out. Especially so early in the game. I'm not quite keeping up with this game right now as I'm too tired, so I don't remember if the idea of cop outing was mentioned. I'm too lazy to check posts rn. However, I'm just adding on to Naku's previous comment.

Back