• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a pachirisu card with a pikachu picture,is it fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Here are some key points to look for when identifying a fake card:

*If there is no accent mark above the é in Pokémon, the card is fake.
    *If the card text is fuzzy when viewed closely, the card is fake.
    *If the energy symbols are bloated, the card is fake.
    *If the reverse side of the card lacks the 'TM' at the end of the Pokemon logo, the card is fake.
    *If you see the Poke Ball through the card when you hold it up to a light, the card is fake.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Here are some key points to look for when identifying a fake card:

*If there is no accent mark above the é in Pokémon, the card is fake.
    *If the card text is fuzzy when viewed closely, the card is fake.
    *If the energy symbols are bloated, the card is fake.
    *If the reverse side of the card lacks the 'TM' at the end of the Pokemon logo, the card is fake.
    *If you see the Poke Ball through the card when you hold it up to a light, the card is fake.

You saved me a bit of typing, thanks!

Also, if the card feels "thin" or the color is much more faded than usual, those are also good signs of a fake.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • Do you guys read? I already researched it. It was a typo. The card is actually a Pikachu, it was typed in as a Pacharisiu. The picture, and HP fall into place on the Pikachu. It is a Pikachu card.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Do you guys read? I already researched it. It was a typo. The card is actually a Pikachu, it was typed in as a Pacharisiu. The picture, and HP fall into place on the Pikachu. It is a Pikachu card.

Yeah, we read. However, just because most of the card matches up with a real one does not mean that the card is real. It's not fake as in someone took a picture from Google, popped it on one of Cascade's templates, and typed out the attacks and such, but it's fake as in counterfiet, created by the black market who attempt to make the cards look real, but sometimes (more often than not) have flaws. These can usually be found at Flea Markets and Dollar Stores.

According to my research, there was only one error card: Pachirisu. However, the error was that EleSquirrel was misspelled as Elesquirrel.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • lol i think it is a fake a pachirisu card but a pikachu's picture on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2013
    i have 2 of the exact same cards ur talkin about its really weird cause it has an attack called Pachi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back