• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2019
    Hey! I'm a long time pokemon player, been colecting cards since I was 7 that was 2004, playing since I was 9 on a PC since In slovakia at the time consoles were rare. I have all the games, not counting different versions of the same game, like silver/gold/crystal, except leafgreen/firered, emerald/ruby/sapphire, and I would really like some trade/battle budies!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • OHHHHH YOU'RE ASKING FOR A BATTLE BUDDY? :D I love battle buddies, and I swear i don't have a lot of them right now! Count me in for this :P Competing against other pokemon players has always been quite fun for me!

And welcome to the forums :)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyy and welcome to Pokecommunity <3
    I got some Pokemon cards left if I check my store room. I used to collect it when I was little too but I lost some of it. Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always :)

See ya around!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Welcome to the community Ezekiel! Bet you're gonna find a lot of fun and friends here.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! Try visiting our Trade Corner as well as our Competitive Pokemon section. We also have a battle server which you can find in the navigation bar. Enjoy your time here!

Back