• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The Multiverse" and Roleplay Theatre

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We've got a new forum on PC! The Multiverse is where you can do world building to your hearts content. You can then craft stories for your world over in Fanfiction & Writing, showcase art based on it in Art & Design, or utilize the worlds in roleplays here in Roleplay Theatre.

What possibilities do you see for using this world building forum in conjunction with RPs here?

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Well, my project Lorithane is also my D&D/Pathfinder world, so there are plenty of adventure hooks in there about potential events to shake up the status quo. All of those act as a potential RP plot, from more mundane ones to large scale adventures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd really like to use Arcanum for a RP again (: But I think I've gotta shape it up quite a bit to make it enjoyable, from last time.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well Jeimas is already one of the earliest and biggest regions in the Multiverse, and it's super fun to read about its history and extended world. I'd love to see something that started in the multiverse to get used in a RP here - it would have a lot more resources than other RPs, so both the players and the GM would be more comfortable writing for it.

Years
  • I am honestly barely resisting the urge to try and drag Nina in here to make her world into an RP. That looks like it'd be so interesting to explore.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Im interested in throwing my "mysterious poke island" in to see what kind of crazyiness ensues.

Back