• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there~

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    Hi!

I'm from Argentina and, first of all, I'm sorry if my English make your eyes bleed ;_; xD Well, although I'm not a big fan of the last anime seasons, I love the games ♥ especially those of the second and third generation. I like drawing, seeing anime (a bit), reading, the rp... and... uhm... I don't know what else I can say jajaja. Oh, well , I'm, currently, attending to the third year of the university and I'm interested in scientifical and environmental issues~

Anyways, nice to meet you! \(n.n)/

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Skehm, welcome to PC!

Which anime are you referring to? Pokemon? I personally haven't watch the anime since like, Sinnoh haha. The 2nd Gen games were great. Have you played HeartGold and SoulSilver, the remakes for Gold and Silver? Personally they made them even better for me.

If you like drawing, perhaps [Art & Design] is the forum for you! A few other forums that may interest you are [Roleplay Theatre] or [Fan Fiction and Writing].

What are you studying in university? What kind of job would be your ideal job?

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Skehm!
    Don't worry, your english there is pretty good, but you can always learn more by interacting by other members. If you like to draw, read, and RP, I think you should check out the Create & Discover forum. All 3 of those interests are talked about there, have fun! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi!

I'm from Argentina and, first of all, I'm sorry if my English make your eyes bleed ;_; xD Well, although I'm not a big fan of the last anime seasons, I love the games ♥ especially those of the second and third generation. I like drawing, seeing anime (a bit), reading, the rp... and... uhm... I don't know what else I can say jajaja. Oh, well , I'm, currently, attending to the third year of the university and I'm interested in scientifical and environmental issues~

Anyways, nice to meet you! \(n.n)/
    Hi Skehm, welcome to the community.

Your English is just fine, don't worry.

I too haven't watched the Anime after Season 16. I love the Gen III Games, my fav Gen, although my most fav Game would be Yellow, its the first one I ever played.

Do take the time out to browse around the Forums, I'm sure you'll find many interesting stuff out here.

Hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Skehm, it's great to have you. Your English is fine, at least I understood you. Conversing and participating in discussions around the community will definitely help you get better at it. If you fancy a chat, feel free to visit our Discord server. In terms of anime, are you referring to the Pokemon Anime? I haven't watch that in so long. I do want to get back into it soon though. I hope you enjoy PC, if you have any questions or fancy a chat, feel free to message me! :]

Years
  • Hi oo Skehm! MY EYES....what's this light? xD I'm just jk! Your english is goood~ Welcome to PC~~

O: you're a 2 and 3 gen fan..nice. Like above guys stated, If you ever want to showcase your drawings Art section is for you c: Well....I love anime ( if bit means SOO much then yeah a bit xD )You should definitely come in Science and technology section for science discussion. If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask a mod or any member. I hope to see you around o/

Years
  • Hey Skehm. <3 I can also understand you well enough, so no worries there. =) PC is a nice place to practice English and get to know different kinds of people. Hope you have a good time!

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome, I think you'll work out fine here. I have seen a few members from Argentina and I have always liked when you guys/God type "jajajaja" makes me smile at how this world is a melting pot of many cultures and people. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back