• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    I expect this won't get an answer, but here's hoping!

Loved the idea of the hack, but the game has frozen each time my Eevee attempted to learn bite.

Thought I'd give a go at skipping bite and moving forward-then the game froze when Norman called whilst on Briney's boat.

Any ideas what this is about?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I expect this won't get an answer, but here's hoping!

Loved the idea of the hack, but the game has frozen each time my Eevee attempted to learn bite.

Thought I'd give a go at skipping bite and moving forward-then the game froze when Norman called whilst on Briney's boat.

Any ideas what this is about?

Did you download your version of Blazing Emerald from a pre-patched site? If so, that could be the issue.
    If you patched it yourself, then you may have patched it onto an unclean dump of the Emerald ROM.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I dont know what the hell happened but i had a weird bug.

went to the traders den, wonder traded like 7 mons, every time a shiny.
    when out, fought some trainers and fought wild mons too, every single one shiny.

it was never ending until it saved and reset the game. why do you think did this happen xD
    (and no, it wasnt the 1x shiny guarnatee like beating moltres)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I dont know what the hell happened but i had a weird bug.

went to the traders den, wonder traded like 7 mons, every time a shiny.
    when out, fought some trainers and fought wild mons too, every single one shiny.

it was never ending until it saved and reset the game. why do you think did this happen xD
    (and no, it wasnt the 1x shiny guarnatee like beating moltres)

It's a bug of sorts that I've noticed in some ROM hacks like Glazed. Good thing you did not catch any of the mons, they would have turned into bad eggs.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Anyone know where you can obtain a Sneasel in this hack? I know about the trade one in Fortree but I would like to catch my own for my team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hiya. I was wondering. I ran across a wild "Magic Egg" What.....what does it do, exactly? All it knows is Softboiled, and it's??? type. I don't know what to do with it.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Just want to put it out there that Version 1.5 is available on discord and adds a ton of new features like Mugshots and Hoennian forms!

Will it be uploaded here eventually? I don't want to join the server just to get the latest version and then leave straight away.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Same to be honest. Discord's kinda a whale for me, it acts slow, so I avoid it like the plague.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So...... updated to the one from Discord from whatever you have here, and got these moves. https://imgur.com/a/wj8gAzs Pikachu had Charge, not shell smash. Can't even learn that move naturally...... Manaphy had Acid Armor, not Dark Pulse.

Huh. Later on I lost all my items. Like potions and crap. The hell?

Ummmmmmmmm.... That Magic egg I commented I had last time is now this thing called a Goolossal. The fuck's going on with my game lel

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • So...... updated to the one from Discord from whatever you have here, and got these moves. https://imgur.com/a/wj8gAzs Pikachu had Charge, not shell smash. Can't even learn that move naturally...... Manaphy had Acid Armor, not Dark Pulse.

Huh. Later on I lost all my items. Like potions and crap. The hell?

Ummmmmmmmm.... That Magic egg I commented I had last time is now this thing called a Goolossal. The fuck's going on with my game lel

Bruh, in the discord, it's clearly stated that it's better you start a new save file as previously saves of older versions are not compatible with the latest update.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Bruh, in the discord, it's clearly stated that it's better you start a new save file as previously saves of older versions are not compatible with the latest update.

Ah. I only joined it for the update, I never read anything in it lol. Even just snagging the update took a half an hour of loading xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Is there a way I can see all the stat changes included with this game since I'd like to know which Pokémon form buffed or not so I can try them out.

PotatoBoss

VGM Composer
    Years
  • i like almost everything about this hack, i got really excited when i saw there was a redone version of my favorite game only to be really dissapointed that every song is changed to sinnoh music for no apparent reason, it just doesnt fit and can be extremely off putting at some points for example when you battle team magma or aqua, id really like to see a version of this with hoenn music one day. besides that though i really love this hack

Back