• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

rainbow545

Banned
Years
  • is 1.6 out yet? if so, could someone DM it to me on my Discord? i can't join the Discord for...reasons. my Discord tag is: Moonstar#9507

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • did I accidentally break something or is it intended that while EV training in the specialty tower, shiny rate is stupidly high? No, I'm not using any cheats or randomizers. But I'm up to 50 shiny Hitmontop in the Atk section in a row without fail. (I don't even have the Shiny Charm yet).

Something about this doesn't feel right to me.

edit
    The shiny chain broke. After, I counted, 84 Hitmontop. I don't know what happened.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Love this rom hack. Feels just like the OG but with a lot of improvements. I Just wanna know if theres a nature changer in this hack

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Hi! Anyone know what the Cipherman in cove lily motel wants? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Hello! I just downloaded this and am very excited to get into it!
    I wanted to try out the hard difficulty like I saw in a youtuber's playthrough, but the options didn't pop up for me before Prof. Birch appears, am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Hello! I just downloaded this and am very excited to get into it!
    I wanted to try out the hard difficulty like I saw in a youtuber's playthrough, but the options didn't pop up for me before Prof. Birch appears, am I missing something?

It could be that the zip here contains an older version. I'd try to look online, maybe on a different site, for version 1.6 which is the newest release. I downloaded that one elsewhere and I got the appropriate options.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Just started playing, and I want to preface this post with amazing job so far! I'm super excited to get to use all the new Hoenn forms, and their new abilities and moves.

Only issue so far, which literally is 100% just personal preference, is that I woulda liked to hear more Gen 3 music. I believe the first few routes and towns are all gen 4 music ( I think I recognized twinleaf town and hearthome city). While I believe gen 4 has easily some of the best music in the entire series, I was actually looking forward to the change of pace that gen 3 music would bring (since my last RSE playthrough was ORAS when it came out). I literally haven't even beaten the first gym yet, so it could be the case that as the game progresses, theres more Hoenn music.

Other than that, I can't wait to finally beat the game, and great job!

To be entirely fair, couldn't you and literally everyone else complaining about the choice in music just go to youtube and play it in the background? It's an extra step, sure, but the alternative is remaking all of this yourself, but without that change- and honestly, most people (I assume, I know for sure I do this) mute the game anyway because they like to use speed up on emulators and it makes it sound not so nice.

I personally play my own music in the background most times regardless, so I'm used to the extra step. But there are alternatives, such as muting it and playing whichever town's music in the background.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hello! I just downloaded this and am very excited to get into it!

The version hosted on the Pokecommunity thread is very outdated. The latest version is hosted on the official discord server.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Hi. Can anyone please list down the "projectile moves" in this game? Thanks in advance

Back