• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    Pokémon Blazing Emerald

dLFwJ7h.png
    AQmL1BY.png
    dtGqgoJ.png
    OFmTZhZ.png
    yExyrfX.png

cUmcHX9.png
    dKy3KHX.png
    NopOMqh.png
    xQm6b0n.png
    vEH14ag.png

vMw4lXN.png
    T5pW0Lq.png
    zxtZ0yv.png
    8n7AnZM.png
    eyoLX3l.png

kB5Bxm3.png
    mXltVdJ.png
    NnH6w5n.png
    FYEpVIt.png
    JxThK8D.png

Pokemon Blazing Emerald was originally released on the Pokemon Rom Hacks subreddit. Thanks to that wonderful community I was able to polish the game and get feedback that improved the experience tremendously. The Blazing Emerald release thread is now one of the highest voted posts on the subreddit.​

INTRODUCTION:

Pokémon Blazing Emerald is a graphical and gameplay restlying of Pokémon Emerald designed around rebalancing and improving mechanics while still staying true to the original design and story. Many visual and quality of life improvements have been added to enhance the experience. You will start your journey with Clefairy, Eevee, or Pikachu, each of which provide a very unique gameplay experience thanks to their updated stats, abilities, and learnsets. The battles will be tough, but you've got a lot of tools at your disposal! Exciting and diverse new Pokemon are scattered throughout Hoenn to make every trainer's party feel truly unique! Discover hidden caves, mysterious groves, and more as you experience Pokémon Emerald in a fresh, new way!

Clefairy
    Spoiler:

Pikachu
    Spoiler:

Eevee
    Spoiler:

EVENTS:

Blazing Emerald offers a wide variety of fun and exciting events designed to fit in seamlessly with the Hoenn region. Rather than simply handing out legendaries like candy, Blazing Emerald will encourage you to explore the region to discover new locations with tough battles and interesting puzzles that leave you feeling like you earned that reward at the end.

Click here to see the full list of events and their locations!

Spoiler:

NEW POKEMON:

Spoiler:

GAMEPLAY CHANGES:

Spoiler:

STAT AND ABILITY CHANGES:

Spoiler:

BUGS:

Spoiler:

If you'd like to chat with or other players or even play a part in the game's development feel free to join our Discord! https://discord.gg/GAbHMJ3

DOWNLOAD:

Latest patch: 1.0.4 - 8/16/2018
    Instructions on how to apply the patch can be found within the .zip folder

Okay, so something in my game has glitched and gotten out of hand.
    Suddenly after getting the exp share and the rare custom mon from the game corner my game has started spawning shiny wild pokemon 99/100 times. This is ridiculous, is this supposed to be happening in the game? My game practically has turned normal pokemon non-existent now and all I find are wild shiny; what is even happening?
    Anyone else have this? There are literally more shiny pokemon than balls to catch them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    Can anyone tell me the purpose of the dream ball from the game corner?
    its catch rate is basically trubbish, it seems to have no use, it costs 1000 coins [20,000poke], and it just is described as "can catch any pokemon you dream of".
    What, if anything does this even do in this game?

Also, on a different note, using the exp share bought in the battle facility south of the desert increases shiny odds to about 8/10 due to a weird glitch; this even affects enemy trainer shiny odds. This glitch also affects the wonder trade machine, game corner gift pokemon, static encounters, and is permanently active till you deposit it in the PC. To activate the glitch, equip the exp share to a mon, place that mon in your party, then run till you find a shiny [takes literally 1-3 encounters], then effectively EVERYTHING is shiny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    My Duosion has max happiness but it won't evolve. My other happiness -based evolutions have all worked, but this one requires it be day time. My game does show day vs night and berry growth works fine. I just can't get a Reuniclus. Tried both 1.5.1 and 1.6 versions.

Years
  • Okay, so something in my game has glitched and gotten out of hand.
    Suddenly after getting the exp share and the rare custom mon from the game corner my game has started spawning shiny wild pokemon 99/100 times. This is ridiculous, is this supposed to be happening in the game? My game practically has turned normal pokemon non-existent now and all I find are wild shiny; what is even happening?
    Anyone else have this? There are literally more shiny pokemon than balls to catch them.

Can you please stop quoting the entire first post? You can report bugs or make your complaint without quoting the main post; this makes that page unreadable, really.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    Great game! Currently playing 1.6. Does golbat still evolve by happiness? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    I JUST downloaded this , and I would like to know, to evolve Eeeve into Espeon, do I need hapinnes on daytme, or use Sun Stone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Ok kinda dumb question, I downloaded this version without knowing it wasnt the latest one, an while I did get Mew and Jirachi, how many of the Legendaries are not available on this version? And Is there a way to update my game without losing my save file?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    Which generation is this rom using? I'm trying to figure out just from moveset alone, but when I started, my Bagon didn't have the Gen 3 moveset. Just trying to make the best Salamence I can.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Which generation is this rom using? I'm trying to figure out just from moveset alone, but when I started, my Bagon didn't have the Gen 3 moveset. Just trying to make the best Salamence I can.

It's Gen 3 with some added moves or buffs if i recall correctly. Also, the version in this thread is over outdated. Join the discord for the latest update.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Hey Dev, ive just found blazing emerald and im loving it!! Have come across some annoyingbugs tho... 1exp per battle and another where all music apart from pokemon cries is cut out. Any fixes??

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2022
    It's a shame that this hack removed the ability to play as May. It might seem inconsequential to most, but I like to name myself after my daughter, so I was disappointed when I learned I couldn't do that for this hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    i have tried for days to get this game to run and it refuses to even load. i get stuck on a white screen even tho the emulator is still running. idk what to do anymore

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Can't rematch gym leaders. The pokenav tells me that they want a battle but when i talk to them they just say the same lines over and over i.e roxanne wants to be better or somethibg like that. Only Norman and Flannery are working for rematches.

However the game is pretty good.

Back