• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Artworm 2009

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I think you probably have to PM it to Rockets.

Also, I just thought I'd say that if anyone wants to go before me that's fine. I've just started my final exams (GCSE's) so it'd probably be best if I was a little further down the line.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    You can do that yourself.

I PM'ed Rockets, but it seems he hasn't posted here yet.

I'll be after you CME, so you can start.

Years
  • Yeah, what Joey said.

And I didn't mean I was going to edit Closer's piece, I just meant that I was going to link to it in that list... yeah. :/ Anyway, good luck CME.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • It has been a while... Color Me Evil, how are you going on your piece?
    I can't wait to see the worm so far!

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Three days isn't that long

Feeling pressured for time makes for a worse worm.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Oh I didn't mean 'It's been a while, where is your piece CME?' I meant like this thread sorta died for a bit.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I was merely asking how you are going with your piece.
    The comment I made has been written funny thus it is being interpreted wrongly.
    I said, 'It has been a while' because nobody has said anything about the worm and the thread ended up at the bottom of Page 2. I didn't mean it like CME is taking a long time on her piece...
    Sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ohh. Just out of curiousity, is there any deadline for one round of the worm? Or are we just going to go and finish it when we do?

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I wasn't angry either, I guess a smiley should've been put in there somewhere.

I doubt there is a deadline.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Why put a time stamp on something that requires a lot of creative flow? I know it takes me a long time to get inspired to make something. Big projects like this are one of those times.

Back