• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Artworm 2009

Years
  • Exactly. And weren't we having issues blending the pieces last time? Lol, you commented like, every second post about how poorly we were blending. I'm not saying you were in the wrong by pushing us to "connect" a little better, but I thought maybe starting out with these small pieces would make things a little easier for everyone. Once we got the hang of it a little better, we could work our way up to LPs.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Eh... It's coming. I got most of it finished this morning, and I'll finish the rest whenever the computer is free again (I don't have photoshop on my iPod).

elli

norse god thor
    Years
  • -raises hand- Elli wants in because Aurapostle told me to.

HURR. :B

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Eh, I'll post it here too.

Josephine said:
    I'm guessing we start our piece when we receive the previous persons, right?

I don't want to be holding everyone up if not. xD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    That's what I thought, I just didn't want to get it wrong is all.

Years
  • Yeah, Josephine. You start your piece when you receive the worm. Otherwise, how will it work? You cant post random pieces and hope it connects.
    What she said.

Also, I've updated the worm with my piece. Yeah, I kind of ran out of ideas. :/ PMs have been sent, threads/groups have been updated, and all of that nonsense.

P.S.

An invitation has been sent to Tiny.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah that is the bit I am dreading...
    But I am almost finished the rainbow thing after my first encounter with the pen tool...

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • noxious. said:
    Yeah that is the bit I am dreading...
    But I am almost finished the rainbow thing after my first encounter with the pen tool...

You've never used the pen tool before? And you're in the advanced class?

Tiny, he's offline right now. XD He'll send you an invite when he gets online again.

Years
  • Alright!

Well, yesterday was the last day to sign up (and due to internet issues, I was unable to post that). I won't be sending out any more invitations.

Years
  • Due to problems with Photoshop, noxious. has decided it's best if we skip him this round and move on to the next person on the list. Closer, you're next!

Back