• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Artworm 2009

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Yeah sorry about that guys, I will try and have my Photoshop up and running before the end of the week...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Hahaha, I came in wondering how Noxious carried on from yours.
    This only builds the suspense more. xD

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ehk, well I had done about 70% of my piece, but I have no idea how long it will take to fix the issues, so I didn't wanna be unfair on you guys.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Alright!

Well, yesterday was the last day to sign up (and due to internet issues, I was unable to post that). I won't be sending out any more invitations.
    Wednesday was the last day you could sign up, so I don't think so. :/

Years
  • ooh can i sign up please?

As Josephine said, Wednesday was the last day. Sorry man.

Looking back, I'm going to be doing it a little differently next time. The time limit was a stupid idea. But unfortunately rules are rules, and if I break them for one person, I'd have the break them for all of you.

But hey, at least this gives you time to observe the whole process and figure out how this thing works, right? (Assuming this is your first Artworm, of course).

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Kk just make sure you do another one soon ;)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Oooh I have a question about this slug worm.
    After everybody has done a piece and added it, are we going to start again so Rockets will add another piece to the end of it and we continue, or we each make one piece then cut the whole thing?

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    In the PC artworm thread made before there was a link to one made made some other people, they went round twice and on their second time they did "signing off" pieces.

I quite liked the idea, so if we do go round again I think we should do the same.

Years
  • This cycle will be repeated until the end of the list, at which time we'll either call it quits or continue with the process, depending on how the Artworm is looking/how we're feeling about it.

In other words, it's really up to you guys. If you feel that you don't like how this one is looking, then we'll start a new one. But if you think that we're off to a good start, we'll continue, y'know?

So at the end of each 'round' (once everyone on the list has gone once), we'll have a little vote to determine where we take it from there.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Eh, I want to see at least one artworm fully done. XD;

But I guess that did that because they only had a few people? Ours would be mega long. :B

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • You know what would be interesting to try out, sorta like a worm?
    A worm, but you use smaller pieces, and you can place yours on any edge of the last one. So the starter makes a tag and puts it in the centre. Then the next person places it to one side of the starter. And when it is done, it is a collage of tags and creates a wall effect.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • That would take a lot more blending than I'm sure most of us here are willing to put in. Not to mention it'd have a crap load of stocks and it'd be really chaotic. I just don't see it ending well.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Oooh okie doke then.
    Well my Photoshop is still not working, but I am going to take it into a Computer Shop tomorrow so it will be fixed soon.

Years
  • You know what would be interesting to try out, sorta like a worm?
    A worm, but you use smaller pieces, and you can place yours on any edge of the last one. So the starter makes a tag and puts it in the centre. Then the next person places it to one side of the starter. And when it is done, it is a collage of tags and creates a wall effect.

That would take a lot more blending than I'm sure most of us here are willing to put in. Not to mention it'd have a crap load of stocks and it'd be really chaotic. I just don't see it ending well.

Yeah, what she said. It's not a horrible idea, but the traditional 'worm' shape is a lot easier for artists to collaborate with one another on, seeing as you only have to worry about the piece directly in front of it instead of pieces coming from all directions. So yeah... no, sorry. ;p

Back