• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Anyone playing Cafe Remix?

Years
Cafe Remix, the updated version of Cafe Mix, came out recently! Is anyone else playing and still in love with the art style??

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I might have to give it another shot now that the new update came out. I know I played the first version when it came out and then kinda died off.

.hack

skunkape
Years
I've been meaning to play it since release but still hadn't got around to it, now there's a whole new content update lmao so hopefully that motivates me to try it soon. I do like what I've seen of it so far, reminiscent of shuffle and link which I've loved. Haven't heard that much hype or excitement around the game though! Is it doing well?
Hate getting into a game that then gets shut down like what happened with Rumble Rush, the fact Cafe Remix is also on the Switch might save it from the axe though!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yes, I am, I'm playing it. I hate how they made Stamina deplete every time you do a puzzle now, though. Liked the old system much more where stamina only depletes if you fail.

Years
I've been meaning to play it since release but still hadn't got around to it, now there's a whole new content update lmao so hopefully that motivates me to try it soon. I do like what I've seen of it so far, reminiscent of shuffle and link which I've loved. Haven't heard that much hype or excitement around the game though! Is it doing well?
Hate getting into a game that then gets shut down like what happened with Rumble Rush, the fact Cafe Remix is also on the Switch might save it from the axe though!

It's quite niche even now so I'm not sure how well it'll do longterm, but I'm hoping the cute art will keep pulling people in and they'll choose to keep the game around for a long while!

Oh yeah @ comments on stamina update, not the biggest fan of the updated system either. Since stamina is used up for everything you do it makes it even more frustrating when you lose a stamina for failing a map. If they're going to have the typical stamina system where it's depleted on each clear, at least don't deplete it if I lose a puzzle. :( Having both just sucks.

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
Years
it's definitely a straight up hit with the style, but I wish we could expand max stamina. and some levels are just so hard without using up bonuses.. nonetheless some of the food looks actually yummy! it'd be fun to experiment and make the dishes irl sometime :)

Back