• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Rose Gold NDS

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Rose Gold NDS

Story

(Remake of this fangame)Playing from the perspective of Red, adventure around a new small area around Mt.Silver. Following the events of FireRed and LeafGreen several years later, Red stays up in the Tohjo region to train his beloved team. Use his long time companions to face tough foes and legendary creatures in this short journey through the Tohjo Region. Approximately 1.5 - 2 hours of gameplay.

Features

• Original story hack
  • Following pokemons
  • Runs on HGSS engine
  • Play as Red or Leaf
  • New custom maps
  • Dynamic cameras
  • Variety of different areas to catch many different types of pokemons
  • Gen 1-5 pokemons available
  • Many boss battles with enhanced difficulty
  • Many small quests
  • Fairy type

Screenshots

JhSAzrh.jpg

Credits

• Trifindo for making PDSMS
  • Nomura and AdAstra for making DSPRE
  • GF for the base game and assets
  • Atomic Reactor for making the original fangame
  • Tebited15 on DeviantArt for Various Red Sprites.
  • InnerMobius for Making the Red and Leaf Backsprites.

Download

Tech demo release soon!
Join discord to follow developpement.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Oh wow! I'm pumped for this already! I really liked Rose Gold when I first played it a couple of years ago, and I always felt like it would have made for a good NDS hack as opposed to a Pokemon essentials variant. Can't wait for the tech demo!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I am happy to announce that thanks to recent breakthroughs in NDS hacking, pokedex expansion up to gen 5 in HG is now possible and i plan on including it to this hack, i also plan on adding gen 6 and 7 mons once they become available, however due to the nature of this game, only a select few mons will be available to catch in game

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I am happy to announce that thanks to recent breakthroughs in NDS hacking, pokedex expansion up to gen 5 in HG is now possible and i plan on including it to this hack, i also plan on adding gen 6 and 7 mons once they become available, however due to the nature of this game, only a select few mons will be available to catch in game

Bumping this to ask how progress is coming along.

Back