• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    I don't know if these are bugs or not, but I'm facing some issues in Solis city. I'm not able to talk to the shopkeeper at the entrance of solis city, titled "Thomas shop. Coldest potions in the city". Same for many other characters who seem to be important/relevant

Any help? Thanks

Also I found one of the causes of lag. Apparently planting berries cause lag in the game, so I don't plant berries any more.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maybe it's just me, but I can't get past this first gym no matter how hard I try here---uhh any suggestions <-<? Other than that the game is fantastic so far!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't get past this first gym no matter how hard I try here---uhh any suggestions <-<? Other than that the game is fantastic so far!

Uh people usually have trouble with the Togekiss so I might suggest :
    If you got Elekid in the manor, try to slow it down with thunder wave
    If not, try to catch a Rockruff, it might take a hit and heavily damage and slow down Togekiss with Rock Tomb

Years
  • Uh people usually have trouble with the Togekiss so I might suggest :
    If you got Elekid in the manor, try to slow it down with thunder wave
    If not, try to catch a Rockruff, it might take a hit and heavily damage and slow down Togekiss with Rock Tomb

I ended up getting a smoochum, so no luck there, and I can fail this round and go out to and nab a Rockruff, but I honestly think it has to do more with the fact that there's no solid defense/attackers against fairy types this early on that's making it such a struggle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I ended up getting a smoochum, so no luck there, and I can fail this round and go out to and nab a Rockruff, but I honestly think it has to do more with the fact that there's no solid defense/attackers against fairy types this early on that's making it such a struggle.

2 poison types are available, and if you do the quests in the city you can also reach a steel/fairy type,
    I usually use a shuppet to take down kirlia and mimikyu.
    + if you get stuck there for too long and just want to continue the game you can always switch to easy mode via the in game settings.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I mean he's kinda right, the early game really lacks of things to deal with the Fairy type

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't get past this first gym no matter how hard I try here---uhh any suggestions <-<? Other than that the game is fantastic so far!

Try catching luxio. By level 20, it will know charge, spark and thunderwave.

Use thunderwave, then keep using charge to increase the special defence. Use potions if needed. I was able to solo the gym just using luxio and around 3 potions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Is the game complete? if not how many gyms have been finished? Does this game have megas? what generations of pokemon are included in the game?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Is the game complete? if not how many gyms have been finished? Does this game have megas? what generations of pokemon are included in the game?

The game have megas, it goes up to the third gym with a level cap of 40, and there are Gen 7 mons

Years
  • 2 poison types are available, and if you do the quests in the city you can also reach a steel/fairy type,
    I usually use a shuppet to take down kirlia and mimikyu.
    + if you get stuck there for too long and just want to continue the game you can always switch to easy mode via the in game settings.

I can not recall any solid poison types that don't come in until you start doing the quests around town, specially the Joy one. However I was hesitant in doing those when my pokes had hit the cap just because it seemed wasteful to forgo all that EXP? Though if I had known there was going to be a Ekans in there I would've reconsidered.

However I did get past the gym! I went in and I got myself a rockruff and trained up a budew, and managed to skirt by <-<!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    aww but I would like to water the plants! but I guess you're right lol

ayy, I remember running around trying to water the plants as well! there was also a lady in the academy gardens who said there was a tradition where if you caught a scatterbug at the gardens and released it later after bringing it back as a vivillon. I was like "cool I'll try that maybe I'll get something nice" but alas I don't think either one activates a quest... who knows maybe in the next patch :D

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2021
    A6u3P5G.png

RrFE0Nl.png

pkkyvDt.png

- Introduction -

Thirty years have passed since the war ended in the country of Artenia. The peace remains until these days, but nothing lasts forever, a strange
    organization has appeared and seems related with the disappearance of the S.S. Lovibond. The wind is howling, and the times are changing. You are a SEZ, a member of the Zesia's Academy.
    You have been sent to your first mission; investigate a strange fog that is covering a city and nullifying communications.

- Screenshots -

Spoiler:

- Starters List -
    Spoiler:

- Credits -

Spoiler:

Whenever I download the file, and try to run it with Joiplay, it shows the swirly symbol, then gives me a black screen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Just finished up the demo, I'm really enjoying this game and I can't wait until the next instalment comes out!
    Thanks for playing! Glad you liked it!

Whenever I download the file, and try to run it with Joiplay, it shows the swirly symbol, then gives me a black screen.
    I've been reading about Joiplay and it seems like the developper had to addapt it for pokemon reborn so I don't think this game can run on that app. But if reborn and rejuvenation work fine you just changed my life

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Thanks for playing! Glad you liked it!

I've been reading about Joiplay and it seems like the developper had to addapt it for pokemon reborn so I don't think this game can run on that app. But if reborn and rejuvenation work fine you just changed my life

Hey Digital, once again love the game couldn't resist going in for a fourth playthrough. Umm I don't mean to be needy but I was wondering if you had any advice about increasing happiness early game, I ended up with a riolu and I'm wondering if I should spend an hour walking to evolve it so I can battle without being scared of losing it.

Edit: nevermind, it just evolved I love this game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    5 years late to the party but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the story! Overall it's a decent game. Your english is utter trash, though. Like, TERRIBLE.

Story 7.5/10
    English 2/10

Back