• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
LoZ: Link's Awakening DX - Been spending most of my time on this little game. Aside from constantly have to switch item for simple things, it's been pretty enjoyable. Nearing the end of the game as I only have one more instrument needed to wake the Dream Fish from it's slumber.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - It's been a couple days since I last played it, but I was gathering picture scraps dropped by the good ole' detective. I really enjoy the atmosphere of these games. Even though I waste at least a hint coin for about every puzzle, I feel like I'm doing better than I was the in first game. ;)

Hall

The New King
Years
^ Link's Awakening, nice!

Dungeon Maker II (psp)
Really a fun game. Not the most inpressive, it's not endlessly amazing, but the allure of being able to make your own dungeon is spectacular. If anyone else plays this, VM me and we'll trade dungeons.

TLOZ: Minish Cap
TLOZ: A Link to the Past
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
N+
Shinobido: Tales of The Ninja (psp)

Last edited:

TY

Currently playing once again StarCraft 2, i just got sucked into this game a lot, but im about to play some Need for Speed Most Wanted aswell

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Final Fantasy 7 still. Gotten out of Midgar, got across the Zolem's Marsh and have been training in the woods on the other side of the Mythril Cave. I got Yuffie as well. Right now I'm training Sam (Tifa) and Red (Red XIII), next up is Stone (Barret) and Rose (Aerith), then I'll have to solo train Koa (Yuffie). LOT'S TO DO!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Gave up in Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Annoyed by Alice: Madness returns.
Crusader Kings II: The old gods. (Damn this game is hard!)
Scribblenauts: Unlimited (still....still...i hate it when my save is deleted.)
Panzar. (not a great game but you can kill some time with it.)
Team Fortress 2.
Aliens VS Predators.
DOTA 2.
The last of us (Finished on Saturday...bought on Thursday...i loved it)
Pokemon Sacred Gold (for a monotype), Pokemon Storm Silver (Hunger Games challange)

My younger brother bought AC IV....

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Starbound, found some good co-ordinates for a gun shop and killed the Penguin UFO going to try and find a civilisation and settle there.

TY

This game is pretty fun to play, though i dont really like the GDI faction as much in that game.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I've been playing a lot of Skyrim and Pokemon recently. I'm on a major Skyrim kick right now and I'm breeding like crazy trying to get a perfect shiny Umbreon :P

Years
About to turn on Tearaway! I am so excited, been wanting to try this for a month. Not sure why I didn't earlier though, since I got it for Black Friday. Call me lazyy. =~=

TY

Playing Age of Empires II at the moment :3
Also i will be playing Terraria soon XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
About to turn on Tearaway!
Hehe I was in the studio while they were developing that game, it's awesome. Media Molecule are a great company, one of Sony's best.

I'm playing State of Decay right now. It's a good entry level game for the company, but I'm not sure how much I like it. It's certainly overrated by most reviewers. The idea behind it is great, if not ambitious. A small company trying to make a big game always comes off a bit lacklustre in some respects. However there's a lot of good points, the game just looks so promising from the beginning. There just happens to be a lack of cut-scenes and storyline to push it through so far for me. That and a bunch of minor annoyances (and those glitches ugh). Certainly worth the sale price, but not something I'd recommend to rush out and buy. I look forward to seeing what the company bring out next though, they have a good thing going and a good business model.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been busy playing Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Mass Effect 2 on Insanity along with a few Halo games on the side as of late.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
LoZ: Oracle of Seasons - Onto my next pair of games in the Zelda series; looks and play pretty much like Link's Awakening. (Which is quite surprising considering the 8 year gap) Since buying A Link Between Worlds, which I've yet to play, I've felt like going back and playing a lot of older titles which I've never tried.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - Now this one seems interesting, as time travel is always a fun premise for a story. Meeting one of the future characters was pretty cool. I've only played a bit, but definitely a better start than the previous game.

Got my copy of Harvest Moon 64 in the mail so I'll probably start up that one soon.

TY

I felt like playing this game for once haha xD

Years
Rented a copy of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for the Wii U yesterday at the local library (the other games you can rent there are for the most part some few never-heard-of PS2 games). Yay me. :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
As someone who has studied game development, as well as being an avid gamer, people always find it odd when I state that I've never played Half-Life 2. There's not many critically acclaimed Valve games that I haven't played, and even this year I've played every large release, but it's time I embark on this journey, I think. However I'm not going in vanilla, why? Well it's a 9 year old game, and while I don't just focus on graphics, I wanted to try Half-Life as if it were a brand new game and experience. So I've just downloaded this mod. So perhaps people will forgive me after seeing that video, a beautiful rendition and improvement on the original engine, I just couldn't say no.

Wish me luck on finally playing the highest rated game of all time.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I'm playing Half-Life, Don't Starve (it's excellent and the artwork is so cute), and slowly working on Pokémon X (the story of this one bores me, tbh). I'm gonna finally start Dishonored some time soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back