• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • I was about to download the new release but...

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Trainer 766

This is a great looking game but I have a few complaints 1: fix the download link it does not work. 2: make more frequent updates so you can get this game finished soon so it will be more popular and just make the story unpredictable
    Also please add Pok?mon following you it would make the game 1000% more popular everyone loves that feature I love it please just consider it and consider #2
    "Make more frequent updates" is crossing the line, dude. ROM Hacking is not easy and you should know that this hacker has a much hectic life outside of ROM Hacking, and is already dedicated to work on this amazing hack. You jumping in here and "complaining" on something reasonably right and making stupid, inconsiderate, ridiculous suggestion just to "make this hack popular your way" is making things worse. If you don't know at all a thing or two about ROM Hacking, then don't speak of unwanted rude bs. You should at least keep in mind that the "follow me" feature is glitchy af. Just don't stress anyone in that kind of nasty way.
    This hack is amazing but skeli can at least send us frequent updates till the game is complete becz this game is beautiful. becz in the previous update it was just a new move list update and bugs were fixed and there was still 2 gyms completed I really cant wait for this hack to be completed its really good it has the potential to be the best rom hacks ever made
    AT LEAST MAKE FREQUENT UPDATES? Christ, he's doing his effing best, okay? Sure, this game is good and can potentially be the best, but Skeli is not a ROM Hacking machine. You make it sound like releasing betas with significant progress is indeed VERY EASY. You already knew about the last update featuring only new moves and bug fixes, why not THINK about WHY the last update was so unsatisfying for your taste?

A new recent patch featuring new moves and bugs fix is already really kind coming from a guy who is caught up in a busy life. If you seriously can't wait, go play some other hacks like Clover or Vega smh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Im just supporting skeli in his work because this rom hack is amazing and im a heavy fan of pokemon unbound Im not rushing skeli at all

Trainer 766

Im just supporting skeli in his work because this rom hack is amazing and im a heavy fan of pokemon unbound Im not rushing skeli at all
    Yeah, you're totally not rushing him at all, my bad.

In all seriousness, who do you think you are fooling? If you yourself can't remember, this is literally what you said:
    This hack is amazing but skeli can at least send us frequent updates till the game is complete becz this game is beautiful. becz in the previous update it was just a new move list update and bugs were fixed and there was still 2 gyms completed I really cant wait for this hack to be completed its really good it has the potential to be the best rom hacks ever made
    Read above, especially the words I bolded. That is everything you have said here. If you think you absolutely have done nothing wrong in rushing Skeli, then think again.

I have said it once, you can't wait; go play other hacks. Do you really think you're helping this game getting completed if you're constantly saying "I can't wait for the next update" over and over again? The answer is no. If you can't put yourself in Skeli's situation, then don't even try stressing him to hurry the hack, you're making things worse.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    LOL Im not being rude or rushing anyone it and I understand that rom hacks takes time Im just saying it would be great if skeli could make frequent updates and Im done with this argument Im just trying to be supportive

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    LOL Im not being rude or rushing anyone it and I understand that rom hacks takes time Im just saying it would be great if skeli could make frequent updates and Im done with this argument Im just trying to be supportive
    Man you are such a hypocrite. You repeated twice for frequent updates to happen sooner than normal. It's things like this that can make ROM Hackers quit because of non-stop demands from your butthurt responses. How about you grow up and be patient for this? You know most ROM Hackers do this for free right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Man you are such a hypocrite. You repeated twice for frequent updates to happen sooner than normal. It's things like this that can make ROM Hackers quit because of non-stop demands from your butthurt responses. How about you grow up and be patient for this? You know most ROM Hackers do this for free right?

Do I agree with you? Yes,I do. Am I being honest about agreeing with you? Yes,I have said extremely similar things to people rushing for quick releases,and in this thread at that,so you can find it. Do I think someone should have said something about it? Yes I do. But do I think this should be stretched this far? No I don't. People just got excited over one of the best hacks ever,namely Pokemon Unbound,and in their excitement forgot to put themselves in the other person's position and said something unreasonable. You should understand being this excited about this game,as everyone who has played this hack should. So,while a reminder to those people is fine,please don't stretch it this far and fill this thread with comments that ostracize people.Thanks for your time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Do I agree with you? Yes,I do. Am I being honest about agreeing with you? Yes,I have said extremely similar things to people rushing for quick releases,and in this thread at that,so you can find it. Do I think someone should have said something about it? Yes I do. But do I think this should be stretched this far? No I don't. People just got excited over one of the best hacks ever,namely Pokemon Unbound,and in their excitement forgot to put themselves in the other person's position and said something unreasonable. You should understand being this excited about this game,as everyone who has played this hack should. So,while a reminder to those people is fine,please don't stretch it this far and fill this thread with comments that ostracize people.Thanks for your time.
    I agree, I'm done with this argument its unnecessary

Back