• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends of Old

Years
Suddenly, a wild volt of electricity shocked through Marteus's body, so she went over to the culprit. Guessing it came from Raikou, Marteus used Earthquake to, well, bring him down to earth. "Calm down! Nobody's going to hurt you!" She shouted, her own temper rising. "The nerve!"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"I dare not ask what that Raikou's problem is. Oh well. I might as well go somewhere quiet." Tyrant thought, transforming into a Pidgeot, and flying to the Lake of Rage. "So far, I've met a couple of romance basterds, heard a Raikou with some sort of problem, and a shiny Lugia. So far, my day isn't too good." Tyrant thought.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
"Oh sorry, that is you Lugia, im not feeling very well lateylu..." Bolt said. "Cause Im just usually getting attacked by many of Pokemon...so I thought that your also the one who wants to kill me, just like anothers do.." He said sadly. "Anyways, I wonder where's that Pidgeot flying.." Bolt transform into an Emolga, and chases Pidgeot. "Hmm, Pidgeot is flying to the Lake of Rage.." Flies as fast as thunder, and arrives at the Lake of Rage with the incredible speed. "Heh, that Pidgeot hasn't arrived yet.." Bolt smirks.

Last edited:

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
Years
~OOC POST~

>.< This looks like a chat room, not a Role-Play.

Disregarding my OOC POST not being an actual post... You guys need to post less often and more detailed, one-liners are NOT okay. The minimum post length is one paragraph, or 4-6 lines on the current forum skin. So please, clean this up, before Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers comes and punishes everyone... =.=

Years
~OOC POST~

>.< This looks like a chat room, not a Role-Play.

Disregarding my OOC POST not being an actual post... You guys need to post less often and more detailed, one-liners are NOT okay. The minimum post length is one paragraph, or 4-6 lines on the current forum skin. So please, clean this up, before Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers comes and punishes everyone... =.=

OOC: To be fair, when you're having a converstion with someone on an RP, it can be pretty hard to make it more than a one liner without bunnying. Just saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

"Now that was rude!" Marteus wasn't in the best of moods, she had no idea of what was going on whatsoever and had been shocked randomly by a compulsive Raikou. Deciding to stay out of the Suicune and Raikou's way, Marteus headed back to New Bark town, the place where she was originally supposed to be.

When Marteus arrived in New Bark town, she was shocked to see a Zapdos attempting to terrorise the villiage. He was sending somewhat random bolts of lightning to the ground, attempting to hit whatever he could. "Ugh, why do electric types have to be so tempramental?" She sighed, and flew off in the direction of Violet town, in the form of a Dragonair yet again. She really didn't need this, were there any sane legendaries around here?

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
Faith saw her brother(Zapdos,Moltres and Arctucino are brothers/sisters right?) shooting thunderbolts randomly and she sighed.She flied behind him and transformed.''Can I ask what the hell you doing or is it ok if I just send you falling down to the tree there''Faith asked to the Zapdos.The Zapdos didnt answered and he was still attacking randomly.Faith sighed again.''If you want it....Flamethrower..''Faith said and shot fire from her mouth to hit the Zapdos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
zapdos owns

"AUGGGG! a flamethrower (fire blast?)!" He said. "Gasp... it was.... too..powerful...I have been defeated... that makes me feel angry..... i.. can't go on" he said as he collapsed on the ground in a horrid heap. THen he whispered slowly...

PSYCH!!!!!!"

Then he put all his electronic energy into one incredible, super-effective blast of endless electricity.

OOC: better?

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Instead of flying to the Lake of Rage, Tyrant flew to Mt. Silver so he could spend a bit of time alone. "Looks like nobody is around for now. I guess I can go into...that form." Tyrant thought, transforming into his true form, a shiny Suicune. "I really hate my true form. It doesn't feel right. But...I'm only in this form briefly. I'm going back to being Zoroark." Tyrant said, changing back to his Zoroark form, and transforming into a Pidgeot again, and towards Route 45.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
( OOC: Sorry, I'd love to post but I have no idea where we are. >: All of these small posts are confusing and there is no detail in any of them. Is everyone in New Bark Town? Or...? Idk. Everyone's in different places. What should I do? I can't get on for a few hours and suddenly everyone's in the Ruins of Alph, Lake of Rage, etc. What are we doing? Help...?)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
OCC: I'll explain this as well as I can. Flurry was the first one to reach New Bark, but that's not too important yet. Tyrant landed in Route 29 in his Zoroark form, so he headed to New Bark Town, and sat under a tree to get some sleep, but about some time after that, Tenshi comes, and he finally meets up with Flurry (Now her appearence will begin showing importance in my book.) Tyrant heard Flurry and Tenshi talking while he was resting, and he got angry and said he couldn't rest because of their "romance crap," then he flew off by transforming into a Pidgeot. Maretus saw Tyrant fly off, and followed him. Tyrant went to the Ruins of Alph to talk about how he hated his Suicune form which is why he remains as a Zoroark. Maretus noticed that Tyrant's reflection on the water was his shiny Suicune form, so she went over and tried to talk to him. Meanwhile, back in New Bark, Bolt (Makbets) was in his Manectric form in New Bark, and he sees two pokemon flying to the ruins of Alph, so he decided to go there as well. He went into the cave...ruins part, and went back to his shiny Raikou form. He thought some suspicious characters were around, so he let out a Discharge. Back outside the ruins, Maretus went to go check things out while Tyrant flew off by transforming into a Pidgeot towards the Lake of Rage. Bolt noticed it was Maretus, and Bolt headed for the Lake of Rage while Maretus headed back to New Bark. Tyrant was at Mt. Silver for a minute, then headed to Route 45.

That's how I can sum up the main hub of activity so far.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
(OOC: I wonder what's the next even is going to be, when Flurry will return, currently, we are just exploring whole Johto..)

"Hmm I quess, that Pidgeot changed its mind, oh well.." Bolt flies to the Ecruteak City with the speed of lightning, In 2 seconds Ecruteak City got hit by a small Lightning. "Hmm I will go check bell tower.." Bolt turned into Manectric and entered bell tower. "Hmm, this place is full of Gastly's, I don't want to hurt them..so...ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!" Bolt roars incredibly loudly, scaring all Pokemon in whole Ecruteak City. Several minutes later he reaches the roof of the Bell tower. "Hmph...nobody's here.." Bolt turns into his original form - Shiny Raikou, and fell asleep. "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..." Bolt snored.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
Years
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

!
ALERT
!

Flurry and I will both Moderate this forum. I am now Co-Threadmaster, and this RP needs a lot of restrictions and rules now. So pay attention now if you wish to stay on this RP, because now we will be strict, because we have to.

• Number One: This is the biggest rule. All posts, from this point on, MUST BE ONE PARAGRAPH OR LONGER. A minimum of five sentences, decent-sized sentences, per post. Unless you have a valid excuse for a short post, you will be warned, and if you post short again, you're booted from this RP.
  • Number One-Dash-Two: isaiahbob, you already have your warning. Your posts are WAY too short, and you've been short-posting from the start. Another post below one paragraph, and you're gone. You have been warned.
  • Number One-Dash-Three: KoboraX, I'd just like to honor you, because, of everyone, you've made the longest posts, and you've been the best to the RP so far. Thank you.
  • Number Two: WE ARE STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING. Flurry had a plan for the story. As soon as this thing started everyone just flew off in every direction. We are starting anew, a fresh restart.
  • Number Three: To make sure you guys don't make short posts, I'm going to ask Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers to patrol this thread, because she hates short posts as much as we do. Oh yeah, and she's a Moderator. :D
  • Number Four: Stay on story. isaiahbob, this ESPECIALLY is a warning to you. Being 'evil' was not okay, especially when you didn't even ask Flurry if it was okay. From now on, if you are going to do something that might effect the story, ask Flurry or me first.

Flurry, Your post is first.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
Years
(OOC: Hopefully this goes better, this time there is gonna be a set dream you've had)

A shiny Glaceon looked around as she entered the small patch of trees outside New Bark town. Looking around she discovered she was the first one to get there after the strange dream she had last night. Sighing to herself she turned into her true form. A pink Celebi. As one of the Shiny legendary's she had been the one to suggest living as a normal Pokemon until the world needed them. Luckily the others agreed. For the past 1000 years she had lived a life of solitude as she searched the world for her mate. Trying to find him to no avail. Looking around at the empty area Flurry floated up and sat on a branch hoping the other ten had gotten the same message she had an believed it. As she sat alone she thought back to the night before and the voice she had heard as she slept. "Danger is coming Flurry, go meet the others at New Bark Town. Dimitri Daumier is plotting to find me in order to capture you and the others. Go to New Bark Town and make a plan to stop him. The World needs you 11 again."

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
Years
~~~~~"Dimitri... Black Gem... Shade..." echoed a devastatingly righteous voice, wise as time itself, but disembodied.
~~~~~Tenshi looked around, hoping to see a body to match the voice, but all he could see was darkness. "H-hello!?" Tenshi asked confusedly. "wh-who are you!? Wh-what do you m-mean!?"
~~~~~The voice simply replied, "New Bark... Legends Regroup... New Evil..."
~~~~~Tenshi wailed at the voice uneasily. "What does that even MEAN!?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Danger is coming Tenshi, go meet the others at New Bark Town. Dimitri Daumier is plotting to find me in order to capture you and the others. Go to New Bark Town and make a plan to stop him. The World needs you 11 again."

-----Tenshi awoke suddenly, his heart pounding against his chest and his head flying left to right, before finally relaxing. It's that same dream again... he thought, with a sigh, I know what it means... B-but when...? At that very moment, his psychic powers spiked and he collapsed, wailing at the pain of a headache that roared over him like a tidal wave. "A-a-AGH!!" He groaned, finally getting back to his paws. The strange-looking Leafeon began padding towards New Bark Town, gradually turning to trotting, running, then sprinting.
-----Tenshi's heart lurched. Wh-what if Flurry doesn't show up...? W-we were seperated so long ago... He arrived on the outskirts of New Bark Town, hiding in the trees surprisingly well considering his white and blue Leafeon fur. He knew he didn't have to change to Mew form, he was already well-known by the others because of his strange colors. He thought about it, and did something he knew only Flurry would recognize. I sure hope she's here... he thought as he made a distinct whistle in the trees, one only Flurry would be able to recognize...

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
OCC: A little thing about Tyrant's Zoroark form is that in order to be able to transform into something or someone, he is required to know about what hs wants to become (terrible way to put it). For example, so far, he can only go back to his Suicune form, or into a Pidgeot, but the transformation doesn't last depending on the pokemon or thing. Once again...I put that in a very "defy Nintendo logic despite the fact Nintendo has no logic" way.

This is already known, so I'll just add a bit to my first original post.

A Pidgeot was flying on it's way to New Bark Town, flying at an average speed so nobody would be suspicious. "Damn! I'm tired from flying so long, and this transformation won't last too much longer. Damn this time limit!" the bird pokemon thought, looking around to watch for any suspicious types before transforming into it's real form...a Zoroark. The Zoroark looked at it's surroundings to see it wasn't in New Bark Town, but in Route 29. "As always...I end up somewhere that isn't the area I need to go to. Damn transformation logic." the Zoroark said, walking to New Bark Town, and observing his surroundings. "Well...after wandering around in this form for so long, I feel used to it...but do I really have to change back? I am Tyrant Storm, and I really perfer my Zoroark body." the Zoroark thought, sitting under a tree, and falling asleep. In his dream, he was asleep in total darkness...alone. A voice was calling him from somewhere in the darkness. "Tyrant...Tyrant Storm. You must use your Suicune form to help the other 11. You hate your Suicune form...but you must adapt to using it." the voice said to Tyrant, who jumped awake and looked around. "Oh...it was just a dream." Tyrant said.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
Years
(OOC: All I can ask this time is please don't be mean to us this time about cutesy stuff romance is allowed)

Flurry was near tears as she sat waiting. She wasn't even bothering looking for the others only Tenshi at the moment. When they had been separated 1000 years ago it had left her heartbroken and worried. This showed in how thin she had become during her time of searching for him. She sighed and a few tears fell before she was silently crying missing her love so much. But when she heard that whistle she froze her heart jumping. More tears fell down her face as she looked down at the ground spotting the oddly colored blue and white Leafeon. Smiling for the first time in years Flurry floated down to him "T-Tenshi!" she cried out in joy as tears fell rapidly and she hugged him tight crying.

Back