• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey every1 - I remade the Pokemon Dark Cave Music. New to the forum show love!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2017
    New to the forum so show love, new to forums in general. Above is a link of what I made, remaking the Pokemon Silver cave music. Let me know and give advice etc. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya! Feel free to post the link to your video in your signature. You can access that here. Anything else in particular you link about Pokemon Silver? Excited about the virtual console release coming soon?

Years
  • Heeeyo Lugia! Welcome to the forum. ^^ Yeah you're free to link to your content in your signature, on PC we prefer people not advertise outside their signature and blog. The forum itself is mainly for discussion. Lemme know if you need help as well, and hope you'll stick around!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New to the forum so show love, new to forums in general. Above is a link of what I made, remaking the Pokemon Silver cave music. Let me know and give advice etc. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums! Is Lugia your favorite pokémon? Since you made Silver version music also ^^

Back