• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal Events in May for America

Years
  • May surely has been the month for events hasn't it?

I do hope the Xerneas and Yveltal come to Australia, and hopefully when it comes to Europe since we tend to share their wi-fi servers and whatnot. At least Europe does have the Zygarde event expiring later compared to the Americans.

pkmin3033

In any case, since this is Nintendo and not Atlus, I'm confident we'll get release dates for European regions in the next few days. I can't stand Xerneas or Yveltal's shiny colouration, but I'm not going to say no to free event Legendaries. Now if only they'd announce Nintendo Network releases for the Hidden Ability Legendary Birds...next month, perhaps?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Hmm, wasn't expecting the shiny legendaries event to come outside of Japan. But why is Zygarde the only one that isn't shiny?

Years
  • Hmm, wasn't expecting the shiny legendaries event to come outside of Japan. But why is Zygarde the only one that isn't shiny?

Zygarde is being distributed differently, since it's also coming to Europe while the two shinies aren't, at least as it's currently known.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Now this is the kinda event that I like. Wi-fi and it's something we can't get normally in the game (shiny). Makes me wonder why they didn't make the Zygarde event shiny too, though.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My box in X is filling up with legendaries, surely but slowly.

Years
  • Yeah I'm really confused by that. It's like they're teasing us even more, what with Z not being a thing.

I agree, with Zygarde now confirmed to get no focus game and instead moving to a new generation, makes me feel this event has no point. If only they could have released its Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves moves...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Well, there are many Europe events that never comes to Latin America, or even to America, like the Hoopa Second chance distribution

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I'm honestly kinda shocked we get two nice shinies. More of this, Nintendo :P

But really I've wanted a shiny Xerneas, so I am super happy about this xD

If someone really needs one when they come out, I have 5 6th gen games so...maybe I can trade ya :P I don't care for what, a Nidoran for all I care xD I'm just glad to help.

Back