• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My ideas for the pokemon community

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    It has been over 2 decades since the pokemon anime made its debut and there are many questions the creators have not answered till date. One of the common questions being "How old is Ash Ketchum?". Other questions are based on either fantasy, logic and depth as follows:

• Who is Ash's Father and why didn't he appear in any anime episode so far?
    • Who is a Pokemon Master according to Ash Ketchum?
    • Isn't Ash ageing at all?
    • Why do the nurse joys and officer jennys look alike?
    • Why isn't Ash using any of his old pokemon teams anymore?
    • Why isn't Pikachu as strong as we expect it to be?
    • Why did team rocket follow ash to over 7 different regions just for his pikachu?
    • Which pokegirl is going to end up with Ash?
    • Will we see any of Ash's old friends again?
    • How is Goh catching pokemon at will ?
    • When and How will the anime end?
    • How come Ash lost 6 leagues to win one?

Hopefully the anime will answer all or most of them in a year or two. Until then we can come up with many interesting theories to explore various possible answers. One such popular theory explaining Ash's anti-ageing formula is the coma theory which assumes Ash to have fallen into a coma state after the accident from a bike all those years ago and also why the jennys and nurses look alike.
    The above mentioned questions are the most intriguing ones left unanswered. Especially, the mystery behind Ash's father and the end to the anime are the hot topics. Ash's father was rumoured to be revealed in the 5th season of the anime. But of course we still don't know even after finishing 23 seasons. The anime was rumoured to end on multiple occasions which are in generations 2,4 and 6. But neither turned out to be true, did they?
    Ash at one point said that he'd be a pokemon master if he won a regional championship which he did. But we still don't have a clue of what or who according to Ash is a pokemon master as he still says the same thing when asked about his biggest dream : "I wanna be the greatest pokemon master".

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • *quote notification
    Hi there!

Lots of good ideas there. Probably worth keeping an idea or two for an article each, and also easier to flesh out what you'd plan to write specifically on each point.

Which one would you want to write on first, and what would the general layout of that topic's article be?

Years
  • i m pretty sure anime won't give answers lol. I think it's just becoming a show an Ash is an icon therefore he'll never change and the anime format itself is gonna stay the same for a while, I guess. I think the reason why they didn't let Ash win was because winning a league could mean Ash ending his travel because he became a "master". if he lost he can carry on his travel, but i think the anime just got over this original idea. for sure they didn't want Ash to win tho, think about the Sinnoh or Kalos league. I think in the last years pokèmon changed a bit, especially since let's go games. Indeed since there we had huge changes. I think anime kinda reflected this "change". It's just my impression tho, I don't follow the anime at all!

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Nurse Joys and Officers Jenny's was explained no?
    They're all from the same family? Or, am I remembering wrong.

Also, I know alot of people believe Ash's real father is Giovanni as Ash's Mother mentions Ash's Dad works in Viridian City, and that's where Giovanni's gym is located.

Years
  • i m pretty sure anime won't give answers lol. I think it's just becoming a show an Ash is an icon therefore he'll never change and the anime format itself is gonna stay the same for a while, I guess. I think the reason why they didn't let Ash win was because winning a league could mean Ash ending his travel because he became a "master". if he lost he can carry on his travel, but i think the anime just got over this original idea. for sure they didn't want Ash to win tho, think about the Sinnoh or Kalos league. I think in the last years pokèmon changed a bit, especially since let's go games. Indeed since there we had huge changes. I think anime kinda reflected this "change". It's just my impression tho, I don't follow the anime at all!

i agree with that

Back