• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small town girl

Years
  • Hello
    Im new and i hope to make many friends. I work alot and i live in a small town so i may not be able to make many posts. But hopefully ill be able to effectively contribute to the community. Ive always loved pokemon but never really had the money to by the games and my mom never liked it so she never bought me any of those games, but i used to watch the show religiously as a child, so my knowledge of pokemon isnt that great. Ive been playing pokemon go for 5 months now and ive been playing pokemon black and pokemon diamond on an emulator on my phone. Please be undestanding of my lack of pokemon knowledge and maybe we might become freinds. Who knows, i may even meet someone new in my own town 😊

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    welcome! ive been around here for many years on and off, but i keep coming back purely because i love the people and site so much! i also used to watch the show as a kid, do you remember which series you enjoyed? any specific characters?

pokémon diamond is also one of my favourite pokémon games because i played them when i was pretty young and just fell in love with the series!

a hearty welcome from me, i hope you make some friends and stick around. feel free to send me a message, i always like to meet new people c:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Pokémon knowledge isn't a prerequisite for being a member, only admiration for Pokémon(even if we are legitimately pissed off at the Anime right now). As such, do you happen to have a favorite, region, character or Pokémon? Seeing as you watched the Anime, have to have at least one of those no?

Years
  • haha of course we'll be understanding =) No need to be a big or knowledgeable fan to join. Welcome to the forum! Here's hoping you'll pop by from time to time, we would love to have you. :>

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Welcome! Pretty sure your learn some new things here. Also going by the title I'm also from a small town.

Back