• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • True, because I always save it cos you never know when you might need them. Ofc, I end up just piling them up and never actually using them.

The person below me has never used a masterball on a non-legendary.

Years
  • True? Who does though? Following events he'd be over 20 now I guess, but they want to keep them kids for the newer generations, and I like that to be honest.

The person below me has just realized that we never found out what was in that GS ball from the anime.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • False i still wonder.....................................................................................................
    Hmmmmmm................................................................................................
    The person below me loves this forum more than any other pokemon forum!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • False i think 7-8 times now ;)
    The person below me has never caught more than 10 shinies

Years
  • True. Don't play competitive, so I'm pretty lax when it comes to my Pokemon's hold items and movesets.

The person below me has never seen a Pokemon movie in theatres.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back