• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CytrusMikan here, Nice to meet you guys

Years
    • MIKAN
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    Hellow
    nice to meet you, My online name is cytrusmikan
    you can call me MIKAN for short.

I Love Pokemon and i draw my OC pokemon trainer with Piplup on other social media like instagram, twiter and other.
    and my username is cytrusmikan. its easy to remember

Im poor so i only play free(rom) pokemon game like GBA NDS and 3DS
    I also have play pokemon METAL i found here 2 years ago

umm soo, that's it for introduction. see ya on other posts

Years
  • Always nice to have more artists join these forums! Welcome Mikan, make yourself at home!

I can relate to the being broke part, up top on the rom hacks! I'm an avid fan of those myself hehe. Have you considered opening up art commissions for some extra moolah?

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • Always nice to have more artists join these forums! Welcome Mikan, make yourself at home!

I can relate to the being broke part, up top on the rom hacks! I'm an avid fan of those myself hehe. Have you considered opening up art commissions for some extra moolah?

This is a really good idea. It's a quick way to make cash and start a new business.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Hellow
    nice to meet you, My online name is cytrusmikan
    you can call me MIKAN for short.

I Love Pokemon and i draw my OC pokemon trainer with Piplup on other social media like instagram, twiter and other.
    and my username is cytrusmikan. its easy to remember

Im poor so i only play free(rom) pokemon game like GBA NDS and 3DS
    I also have play pokemon METAL i found here 2 years ago

umm soo, that's it for introduction. see ya on other posts

Nice to meet you! Mikan is a really cute name and cytrusmikan is pretty clever.
    I think everyone's been poor and had to start somewhere, and I think doing that kind of thing is pretty common, it's nice to see Pokémon can still be available to people, no matter how.

Back