• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Hey everyone! 😁

It's lovely to meet you all! My name is Fizzy. I've had my account created for a while now but just with COVID and being locked up indoors again I thought I would take up the opportunity to come on here properly, make some new friends and have some fun engaging in the different forum areas.

I love to write so especially looking forward to getting involved in that area.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my little hello message, again nice to meet you all! 😊

Years
  • Hey everyone! 😁

It's lovely to meet you all! My name is Fizzy. I've had my account created for a while now but just with COVID and being locked up indoors again I thought I would take up the opportunity to come on here properly, make some new friends and have some fun engaging in the different forum areas.

I love to write so especially looking forward to getting involved in that area.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my little hello message, again nice to meet you all! 😊

Nice to meet you Fizzy, warm welcome to you!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, it's nice to take the opportunity to start posting on your account now, hope to see you around more.~

Always nice to see someone interested in writing as well!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Fizzy! Seems COVID has quite a few people returning because of it. I look forward to seeing your contributions to the writing section. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hello Everyone!

I have recently started getting back into Pokémon heavy since COVID 19! I love going after the rare cards, the adrenalin is so nice! I also do card breaking over on twitch! If you ever want the chance to pull some hits but not have to find packs yourself and spend lots of money swing by sometime!
    My twitch username is iB_FIlthy

Thanks!
    Filthy

Hello nice to meet you filthy

Years
  • Hello Everyone, I'm just getting involved in Pokemon and want to be a part of this comunity, It'd be' nice meeting new friends and talking about something we love.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Hello Everyone!

OMG it's working.

Back