• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the funniest moments in your life yet?

Retek

Banned
Years
  • Hi all!

Life certainly has its funny moments which all make us laugh and cheer us up!
    What are the moments that tickled your funny bone? I'd love to know 'em!

Remember, it can be a single, hilarious moment, or many, it doesn't matter!

I'll start us off!

So we had a teacher's Day assembly in our school, which is hosted every year by our students.

The highlight of that assembly was a kid who was dressed up like Doraemon, and another one was dressed like Ash(from Pokemon), and they two got into a fight on who's anime was better!(it was part of the play, of course)

Needless to say, it was sooo funny, we all couldn't stop laughing! Even the teachers were laughing incredibly hard!

Definitely one of the funniest in my life yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I went to a Catholic high school (not my choice) and they'd bring in these super religious "speakers" to talk about how birth control caused sudden death and how being gay was evil. Most of, if not all of the students knew that this was wrong and a harmful way to think but I was just completely taken aback by it all because I'd been in public school till then. I found the utter idiocy and ignorance hilarious, but secretly posted adverts for the city's LGBTQ+ groups and help lines.

Years
  • I thought this was hilarious and strange, but back in 2011 I was heading back to the school I was attending from McDonald's where I was using the Wi-Fi since the school I went to didn't have it. This was a state funded rehabilitation type school so yeah, which it closed down a few years ago. Though what made it hilarious was that this truck pulled up with two women who I don't recall being that attractive yelled out of their truck at me asking did I want to have a threesome. I didn't laugh out loud, but I was like what the heck I don't want to sleep with two strangers that I don't know, but looking back that was hilarious to me since I pride myself as being responsible.

Years
    • Seen today
    I was playing a golf video game with my cousin, he missed his shot so badly the game took him to an entirely different course.

Back