• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Region - [CHAPTER 11]

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    remmi remmi remmi raid
    (1) (2)

that means i get a balloon
    i hope all these ribbons and accessories fuse together to make like deoxys or something

next up is rina. i kinda want lickytung but i need to start evolving these pokemon

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Hmm? Did someone say Lake Valor? Team Valor? Wisdom over Instinct Calm over Valor blue team knows no bird but the bird in the north boooyyyyyyyyy

Anyway.

Take a look at my beautiful Magikarp, balloon man.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    mmm Jynx is just as gorgeous as I remember

I'll also take a Kirlia for 200:
    (1) (2)

And I request a Cancercroak:
    (1) (2)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Lick me up and down, Daddy. [Cicaro, 11] [Cicaro, 12]

[SHOW OFF] Piplup for them free balloons. :3

393MS.png
    185MS.png
    242MS.png
    355MS.png
    451MS.png
    108MS.png

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • IHOsMmS.png
    Veilstone City

Veilstone City (Japanese: トバリシティ Tobari City) is a city in eastern Sinnoh. It is the eighth largest city in the Pokémon world. It is situated near the sea to the north, with Route 214 and Pastoria City to the south, and Route 215 to the west. It houses Maylene, the Veilstone City Gym Leader, along with the headquarters for Team Galactic.

Veilstone is carved out of steep and rocky mountains, giving the city rock walls that project a cold atmosphere. It is fairly isolated and has little contact with other cities. Team Galactic also constructed the Galactic Warehouse and their headquarters, the Galactic Veilstone Building there. This city is also home to the Sinnoh region's department store, much like Celadon City in Kanto, Goldenrod City in Johto, Lilycove City in Hoenn, and Route 9 in Unova. The Veilstone Game Corner also has slot machines that people can play to try to win coins to buy TMs. Veilstone is famous for its stones, including its meteorites, which can change Deoxys between its many forms.

In Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, as the player leaves the Gym, Dawn/Lucas will be waiting outside and will tell the player that Team Galactic stole her/his Pokédex. The player has to team up with her/him to defeat two Galactic Grunts.​

675px-Veilstone_City_DP.png

Pokemon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre/OOC posts!)

magikarp.gif
    houndour.gif
    stunky.gif
    mienfoo.gif
    porygon.gif
    scyther.gif
    timburr.gif
    spoink.gif
    kricketot.gif

Costs 3 IC posts/8 theatre/OOC posts:

pancham.gif

EVENT​
    Hey, you. Yeah, you. You see me, here? Right. I know this'll sound weird, and don't run away yet, but it's me talking to you. The eevee in front of you. Ahem - I meant, the, uh, totally cool and radical eevee in front of you, yeah. Don't ask me how I can talk to you, that's a question for another day. What I need you to do is this - go to the dude with the tentacles over there, and tell him you're getting the cool eevee for 4 OOC posts. Just do it, trust me. You won't regret it.

eevee.gif

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Cornered folks about to wreck this shit up with these OOC posts. I assume 6 OOC posts evolve Pokemon, correct?

If so, please evolve my Duskull into Little Timothy: [IIS OOC, 1] [IIS OOC, 2] [IIS OOC, 3] [IIS OOC, 4] [IIS OOC, 5] [IIS OOC, 6]

and evolve my Skorupi while you're at it: [Cornered OOC, 1] [Cornered OOC, 2] [Cornered OOC, 3] [Cornered OOC, 4] [Cornered OOC, 5] [Cornered OOC, 6]

I'd also love to catch that Porygon: [Cornered OOC, 7] [Cornered OOC, 8] [Cornered OOC, 9] [Cornered OOC, 10] [Cornered OOC, 11] [Cornered OOC, 12]

and make that double for Pancham: [Cornered OOC, 13] [Cornered OOC, 14] [Cornered OOC, 15] [Cornered OOC, 16] [Cornered OOC, 17] [Cornered OOC, 18] [Cornered OOC, 19] [Cornered OOC, 20]

and I'll bite for that cool discount talking Eevee: [Cornered OOC, 21] [Cornered OOC, 22] [Cornered OOC, 23] [Cornered OOC, 24]

Oh, and if you could update my quote when you make a post in the Metagame Hub, that'd be choice. I didn't receive a notification. Anyway, thanks bae. <3

393MS.png
    185MS.png
    242MS.png
    356MS.png
    452MS.png
    108MS.png
    137MS.png
    674MS.png
    133MS.png

Foxrally

Years
  • Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • imma resign, with ooc posts counting its no longer a reward for posting and im unable to post anyway

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Not like you should feel rewarded for doing what's expected of you anyway. But, hey, an extra incentive to have OOC discussion instead of running to a Discord hideout! Good for the mods!

At least I can be upfront about using all my COTM OOC spam now~

Give me a FUCKING EEVEE:
    (1) (2) (3) (4)

Pig with a pearl on it head:
    (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Meinfoo:
    (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Kirliamon digivolved into Gardevoirmon!
    (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Sorry we prefer instant response. And the PURPOSE of meta is (was) rewarding posts. check yo facts

Foxrally

Years
  • nN77xBF.jpg
    Canalave City → Iron Island

Canalave City (Japanese: ミオシティ Mio City) is a city in the region of Sinnoh. Canalave City is a port city that is bisected by a canal which is crossed by a small drawbridge. It has an air of exotic and foreign culture. Large ships are moored at the piers. In the old days, the port used to be a hub of cargo transportation. The Move Deleter is in a house on the east side of town. The Canalave Library has many books on Sinnoh myths. The ferry in the canal will take people out to Iron Island and Fullmoon Island and sometimes Newmoon Island.

Iron Island was once a prosperous ore mine, but was shut down after the ore reserves dried up. Since then, it was kept open as a training area and habitat for wild Pokémon. Byron, Riley, and the members of the Canalave Gym come here to train, as did Roark in his childhood. Galactic Grunts are also found within the abandoned mine.​

384px-Canalave_City_Pt.png

Pokemon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre/OOC posts!)

magikarp.gif
    qwilfish.gif
    finneon.gif
    glameow.gif
    tentacool.gif
    staryu.gif
    onix.gif
    mawile.gif
    tentacool.gif
    beldum.gif

Can be traded for 3 fully evolved Pokemon:

darkrai.gif

EVENT​
    You are relaxing on the beach, casually admiring the beauty of the ocean, when suddenly a Chatot lands a few feet away from you. You pay no attention to it at first, but then suddenly you notice something. In its beak, it is holding the most amazing goddamned clever berry you've ever seen! For some reason, you really, really want that berry. But when you ask, the Chatot refuses to give it to you unless you tell it a clever joke! Sounds easy enough, no?

Bag_Babiri_Berry_Sprite.png

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Not like you should feel rewarded for doing what's expected of you anyway. But, hey, an extra incentive to have OOC discussion instead of running to a Discord hideout! Good for the mods!

What the fuck, Fox did you seriously just post another area a minute after me

DARKRAI, are you kidding me

CLEVER JOKE

Uhhh this is pretty funny

Lemme get a Mawile too while I'm here
    (1) (2)

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Joke: Two for the price of one
    It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

A soldier survived mustard gas in battle, and then pepper spray by the police. He's now a seasoned veteran.

Back