• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Recruitment & Team Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hack name: Pokémon Undercover
    Hack of: Either Emerald or Heart gold, although I really wanna try using Pokémon Essentials rpg maker
    Information about the hack: Picture this(this will be a long explanation) , the main protagonist of this story has been very talented and smart ever since he was young. Although extremely defiant and rebellious. When he turned 10 years old, his parents sent him away to a group home because of his actions. 2-3 years later everyone came to the conclusion that the group home was doing him no good he was still extremely rebellious, although shortly after the head of the pokemon ranger academy took notice to his great talents and of being a quick learner. It was because of this that he decided he could teach the boy/girl how to put his talents to better use, and perhaps help him become less crazy. Several years passed by as the protagonist completed his ranger training and was sent out on many dangerous missions (lets assume this protagonist was the same main character in all of the official pokemon ranger games). Having done so much for as a pokemon ranger over the next few years, his resume became highly exceptional and he began to be considered one of the worlds most youngest and admired idols. By the time he turned 18, it was time to drop the stylus, drop the little ranger outfit, and play with the big boys. The head of the ranger squad promoted him to top-undercover ranger. Being so that he had such a gift with communicating with pokemon, they decided to send him on missions that required raising them as a trainer, while low key fulfilling his undercover duties(keeping the region safe, protecting people nature and pokemon). In other words, when there is a problem, he is the one they call on. Recently, the young protagonist just got sent on a mission to the Coba Region. He was informed that some sinister gang(Cobra Gang to be specific) had been starting a lot of trouble down their and that he would be sent to keep an eye on them, possibly stop them.

The character will be posing as a regular trainer running through the Coba Region, battling, collectioning badges, keeping a low profile so no one will no his real identity(until the time is right). Since he is a top-undercover ranger, he gets a couple perks in this game:
    1) Instead of using pokemarts he will receive Care Packages that will be dropped for him to pick up in certain locations, although you can use pokemarts(though the money you get from beating trainers will be significantly lowered)
    2) You are being sent on a undercover mission, the rangers have you covered. At the start of the game, you will be given $500,000. Though you will have the responsibility of trying to make that money last throughout your whole mission(like I said before trainer money will be significantly decreased)
    3) Since you are a ranger, they got you covered on your starter pokemon as well, you can choose ANY non-evolved pokemon as your starter, I want to implement all 721 pokemon in this game as well.
    4)You will defeat gym leaders and compete in tournaments and what not, but this will not be your main objective, stopping the Cobra Gang is so there will be a lot of encounters with them.
    5)After you defeat the Cobra Gang, you will decide to challenge the pokemon league(might as well before you leave the region and go on to your next mission)
    6) I will think of more twist for this game as I progress
    Finished percentage: 0% Havent even started yet
    Your hacking skills: Noob, this will be my first hack though I promise you I am a quick learner, I don't know how much daily time I am going to be able to have on this but I will get the hack done. I just need to put together a team that is why I joined the pokecommunity.
    What help or skill you're looking for: Hacking, I need to know everything, my strengths is I have GREAT imagination, I just need to learn how to bring it to life.
    Additional contact information: I guess you can PM me up here.
    Additional information: If you are interested in showing me the ropes and helping me on my hack, please let me know as soon as possible. I'm ready to get this ball rolling.

Years
  • Hack name: Pokémon Whisperer

Hack of: I don't know yet, I want to use Pokémon Essentials

Information about the hack: You are different, you are idolized, you have a gift, you are a Pokémon Whisperer. Pokémon Whisperers are rare fortunate people who have been born with the ability to be able to communicate with pokemon in several different ways. You can sense the way they feel, you can understand their language, it is easier for you to train them than others, and they admire you. You live on a island, a region known as Jaheiri. Their are always many strong talented trainers there, gym leaders, champion, ect. And for the most part it is a rather peaceful island. Until recently, someone accidently set off a wild curse that is running through the entire island. The curse is infecting pokemon and people alike and the worst part is, your whispering skills have no effect once they are affected. But your sudden loss of luck doesn't stop there, you have just discovered another whisperer is on the island, and he proves considerably powerful, even more powerful then you are. Can you reverse the curse of the island? Will you be able to get along with this new whispering rival of yours? Only time will tell.

Finished percentage: 0% haven't even started yet

Your hacking skills: Noob, I need someone to show me the ropes I have a broad imagination just need help bringing it to life.

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything, although I am a quick learner.

Additional contact information: PM me, or email [email protected]
    Additional information: This will be my first hack, looking forward to getting started on it soon!

FoundNlost

Shadow Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Hack name: Pokemon X (Cross) Sanchez
    Hack of: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
    Information about the hack: You play as either Oliver or Holly--or whatever you decide to name them--and recently moved to the Sanchez-occupied Johto region with your Dad (or Mom, in case I do both) and encounter The Writer, a man who effectively relinquished his own identity, who gives you your starter and the task of assembling information about the Sanchez clan, recapturing all the Legendary Pokemon they used to conquer Johto and Kanto before they start moving on to fully overtaking the Pokemon World, and restoring balance.
    However, there's a rumor being spread about how you can become a Sanchez and receive all the wealth, power, and freedom it comes with by a recommendation from an active member or simply making their leader King Zander Sanchez happy...and what better way to satisfy him then bringing down the kid trying to uproot his regime?
    Finished percentage: I'm not sure, maybe 5%, maybe 8% or something; I have all the major characters' dialogue written out (Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Super Boss) and I've just started the script but mostly just the plot-related stuff up to Azalea Town.
    Your hacking skills: Not very good, I'll admit.
    What help or skill you're looking for: Spriters, Co-Script Writer, and someone more familiar with DS rom hacking programs than me.
    Additional contact information: You can PM me on this site or send an email to my personal account [email protected] (no spammers/trolls) with the subject Sprites, Hacker, Scripter, or something similar. Though, if you're trying to find sprite work, I'll probably need to see proof of your talents before confirming.
    Additional information: I'm going to need quite a few trainer sprites to replace the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Red (among others--I'll of course provide reference pics and give any notes of significant importance); I realize that's a bit of a tall order but I'm not really that good at sprite work and I've tried DeviantArt without much success, sorry to say. It would also help if I had someone to help co-write the script of the new plot. I'd like to think I'm a really great writer (I did write all the lore and character bios for my own series, and the first 9 episodes of a reboot--available upon request, if you need them to get a better understanding of the characters and such) but I've never actually written out an entire video game script and I'm having some difficulty figuring out where to go. Finally, it'd really help if I could get at least one person on board to help tweak the game like switching Gym exteriors, coming up with new designs for some of the Gyms, and, since I kinda toyed around with the Pokemon, I also need to create a brand-new Fakemon to keep the original 151 mostly in line since I made Nidoran one Pokemon and made this new one to fill the gap after Nidoqueen.
    All other details I have compiled here: https://www.dropbox.com/home/sanchez chronicles/Sanchez Chronicles Season 1/Pokemon X Sanchez (any Sanchez Chronicles related information can be sent to you; the name Sanchez Chronicles, all related characters, and all related designs are owned exclusively by me and thus they must be kept private to avoid someone stealing anything).

Last edited:

J B

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Hack Name: Mystery of Madness
    Finished %: 10
    My Hacking skills: ASM, Scripting, Mapping.
    Skill im looking for: I need 1 scripter & 1 Mapper. Wr already have a writer, 1 mapper. We are almost finished mapping up to the first gym.
    We are going to begin scripting soon.

If you would like to join or want more info, please send a PM or message me on skype.

Need my five posts so i figured i would give this a bump, We need someone who knows their way around inserting tiles.

Years
    • PH
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Hack name: Pokemon Raze : Descendant of Chronus (Can be changed)

Hack of:
    Pokemon Emerald

Information about the hack:
    The Story takes place in a world where two main kingdoms have a conflict with each other for centuries. There are seven kingdoms to begin with (names will be decided later on). The other four submitted to them as the two kingdoms holds the two most powerful pokemons (pokemon will be created or decide among the legendaries). The seventh kingdom - the kingdom that keeps balance in the world, was erased from existence right before the war started. In the present time, the seventh kingdom emerged to existence, giving birth to pokemons that matched the power of the two ancient pokemons. The world was brought back to balance and the seventh kingdom was made as a center for pokemon market. Behind the scenes, the two kingdoms search for the pokemon responsible for the disappearance of the seventh kingdom. You were born with the rebirth of that kingdom. This is were you meet the POKEMON (new custom pokemon), becoming your partner in your future adventures battling and grinding to become the strongest.

That covers the introduction to the hack. Of course there'll be overall changes from other aspects, not just the story.

Finished percentage:
    0%
    I know it's discouraging to join in a team starting from scratch and you may say that I did this on a whime. Tell you what, I've thought things through and am serious about making one. I've already got some overall ideas and would really want to put it in this game.

Your hacking skills:
    This is my first hack and I know the basics of MAPPING and YAPE.

What help or skill you're looking for:
    What A Team Needs. Scripter,Mapper,Spriter or basically someone who knows the way around. Once i gain knowledge about each field, i could start helping. Could have 1-2 each. Also need a coder/programmer (or whatever you call it) since i plan on adding patches for the game before it is playable (like you get to chose what your trainer looks like and to create an independent game engine version of the game).

Additional contact information: Just PM me here

Additional information: Actually i'm looking for something new in overhauling the game, so it will take much effort to put my ideas (and more to come) in the hack that will be produced. I guarantee working with me will be worth it as i have wide range of imaginations and a quick learner. I can't be sure on how many working hours a day I will be able to alot in this activity but i'll make sure this hack will progress once the circle/team is completed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hack name: PokeScape (Mazcab)
    Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
    Information about the hack: Based off the MMO Runescape.
    Finished percentage: 50%
    Your hacking skills: Coding/Scripting
    What help or skill you're looking for: Map Sprites/Tilesets

Additional contact information: Skype: Demonheadge, Twitter: @Demonheadge, PM.

Additional information: I've done pretty much all the coding, I just need someone to make sprites for the maps and make it all look nice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Hack Name: Pokemon Meteor Ruin
    Hack OF: I'm using rpg maker and pokemon essential
    Information About The Hack: Long ago the people of peronto region live in peace and harmony until a great evil appeard and started to attack the people of peronto all hope was lost until 7 mystery's trainer with Pusedo Ledgend appeard an save the region Twins Ren and Jin oneday had mystery's powers that made them counicate with pokemon they can sense when a pokemon in danger or hurt they can allso sense the presence of ledgenary pokemon When Ren and Jin move to the peronto region they were finally old enough to get there pokemon play as the male protagonist Ren or the female protagonist Jin as you travel the peronto in hopes of finding out why you have your powers and what's your purpose is through out the game you meet a guy name Sho who talks about the chosen ones Are you one of the 7 chosen ones only time will tell
    Finished Percentage: 65%
    Your Hacking Skills : Story Writer Scriptor
    What Help Or Skill You're Looking For : A really good mapper A good trainer Spriters music maker someone that can make music for the game boxart designer some scripters story writers
    Additional Contact Information: skype live.evil.evil.hero
    Or you can pm me on pokemon community
    Email: [email protected]

Additional Information: With your help I hope this game well become the next pokemom Insurgence.

The best and fastest way to get in contact with me is threw Skype but I respond asap to the other form of communication.

I been working on this for year and a half an I love to have some major progress with this hack I get frustrated after trying an not getting help but I must keep on trying keep on trying to the job is done with you guys Help I may finally finish my dream of making the best fanmade pokemon game out there.

Years
  • Hack name: Pokemon Razing Terror!
    Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
    Features: You know about the episode of pokemon xy the pikachu with wrestling clothes
    Im gonna make it the starter.New rival. New character. New region (Celir, Lord.e, and Johto).New bad guys. I want to Put all legendaries from gen 1-6 including the 5 zygarde forms. All mega evolution to mega evolve you need megaring and the mega stone. Thw main antagonist is yveltal xe.renas and zygarde.
    Progress: 0%
    My Hacking Skills: Can make little script and tiles
    Needs: You need to learn script tiles and learn how to create sprites.
    For more information send me an email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Hope you to give me support

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2018
    Recruiting People
    Hack name: Pokemon Giratina Origin
    Hack of: Firered
    Information about the hack: You moved to the vast Spirit Region. You have never known about your father and your mother refuses to tell you about him. As you carry on with your journey with (Bagon, Gible, or Dratini), you encounter Team Origin. Every time you beat the Team Origin Grunts you learn about your father. The legendaries are angry with Giratina and want to stop it. As your journey progresses, Team Origin and Giratina come together to conquer the world!
    Finished percentage: 0%
    Your hacking skills: I am good with the storyline and patching.
    What help or skill you're looking for: Beta Testers: 5, Scripters: 10, Graphic Designers: 5, Sprite Designers: 5
    Additional contact information: Email: [email protected]
    Additional information: Team Origin sign is First Origin image on internet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hack name: Pokemon: Celestial Adventures
    Hack of: Pokemon Silver
    Information about the hack: A faction of Team Rocket has moved to the Lamorey Region to create the most powerful Pokemon from Mew's DNA, and with the help of a little time traveling Pokemon named Celebi you venture across the ages to put a stop to Team Rocket once and for all.
    Finished percentage: Less than 5%
    Your hacking skills: I'm rather skilled with map making, asm, hex, and overall rom hacking. I'm currently working on a Link to the Past rom hack called Oracle of Secrets
    What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, map making, story ideas, new graphics, anything really
    Additional contact information: Skype: phoine266 ; Twitter: @fauxskull ; Email: [email protected]
    Additional information: I'm dedicated to making this hack a big and fun game as I have put much effort into my previous rom hacking endeavors. I love 2nd gen and want to make my own world with it :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Hack name: Pokémon Delta
    Hack of: Pokémon Emerald
    Information about the hack: New story (Deoxys as main legend), new region (Esaya), harder game-play, new evil team (Team Starlight), new sprites.
    Finished percentage: 3%
    Your hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting (improving), Text Editing, Tiles inserting.
    What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting (atleast someone who can script the whole story), Tiles inserting (Who can change the sea animations), Title Screen Editor, Spriting
    Additional contact information: You can contact me via Skype: vegtvera77. Or you can contact me via e-mail: [email protected]. Or you can PM me on this site.
    Additional information:

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • Hack Name: Pokemon Midnight Black, Mascots are Darkrai and Umbreon
    Hack Of: Pokemon FireRed
    Information about the hack: New Region New Story New Starters and so many other great things
    Finished Percentage: 2%
    My Hacking Skills: Basic Scripting, trainer editing with advance trainer, and Music editor
    What Help Or Skill I Am Looking For: Overworld Inserter, Tile Inserter, Hex Editor, and Scriptor
    Additional Contact Information: Skype: patrickbw2001
    Additional Information: I'll send the future team members the info notes

It will be a great game if I could get the help, for I have been planning this hack for over two years, and I am really excited to do it and I hope that I can have help on this hack to make it magnificent!

Last edited:

Jiro_Lee

Pokémon Cobalt & Crimson
    Years
  • I'm Jiro_Lee here but you can call me Mako! I'm from the philippines... and I'm very interested in making a fangame of pokemon featuring my country because it seems that no western country knows much about our land and since I like Pokemon I decided to make a region on my own ages ago... now i joined PC in hoping that I could assemble a team to make my dreams as well of the dreams of my fellow Pokefans here in the philippines into reality ....... btw I like Luxray because i think its cool!

The Legendary Pokemon is based in our Mythology:

Sarimanok
    (https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&r...08194040,d.dGY)

and the Bakunawa Dragon
    (https://sites.google.com/site/ifdrag...world/bakunawa) or (https://jrldorado.deviantart.com/art/...agon-298473522)

Here's my DeviantArt acount mAk0-aStral or at Pinterest as Mark Jiro I hope to have many friends from around the world who share the love for Pokemon as I do...

Anyways... I dont know much about programming or blogging but I'm willing to learn!

Anyways I need A Team Help! I dont even Know The positions or roles reqiured in able for a team to make a Fangame! Have a nice day Thanks alot! :)

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • hello im sharzin lal e bazri and since i am a noob (newb?) i need serious help for my hack
    Hack name:
    pokemon chip easy version
    Hack of: poke'mon fire red version
    Information about the hack: as the name suggests its a easy version of pokemon fire red with well... maybe a different story
    Finished percentage: about like 30%
    Your hacking skills: scenario writeing- sprite and overworld editing- some simple use of easy tools - inserting - well... idea and creativity
    What help or skill you're looking for: titleset edditing - music hacking - hex editting - script editing - title screen edit- (maybe) fakemon sprite creator (i show the drawings if needed)
    Additional contact information: just use my pokecommunity account and it's Visitor Messages
    Additional information: sorry i cant give money for this :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Hi, I am a script writer. I understand it pretty well and was looking to tag up with someone to create a game. inbox me if your interested!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Let's make a rom hack!

So i've recently created my new hack (Pokemon Flaming Grace) And Now I want to start the next step in hacking.

I want to create a team and make a very good, hack, regardless if it's big or small.

If you're interested, you can message me on here, or. Alternatively Skype: Spikejolteon

All you have to do is add me, and I will give details from there.

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hi, I am a script writer. I understand it pretty well and was looking to tag up with someone to create a game. inbox me if your interested!!
    can you help me with either pokemon chip easy or mega version please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back