• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Recruitment & Team Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
FREELANCE
Hello Guys! I know this is a Recruitment Thread but I'll still post this here! For those who need help, PM me or email!
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
Beta Testing
Simple Story Writing
Not Perfect Logo

HACKS I'M WORKING ON:
Pokémon Psi Version

Years
looking for a hack team!
Hack name Pokemon Cryrothermal and Pokemon Pyrothermal
Hack of Platinum Base
Info about the hack Ever since I started coding javascript I have always wanted to make a hack. In this hack there will be a brand new region (to be decided) and a dex of 151 fakemon. You are an 11 year old who is trying to beat the Elite 4 and stop team Pyro and team Cryro.
Finished % Between 1% and 2% I have drawn some sprites but they need to be amped up because i am not very good at drawing them.
My hacking skills javascript scripting and that's about it
additional skills I am looking for spriter, mapper, and some more devs
Contact Info Pm me please after you get accepted skype and email may be given out.

Last edited:

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Project name : Pokemon Mysteries of Legends
Hack of Emerald
What can I do? : Basically everything ...But not scripting and ASM
What do I require? : A scripter (A good one)
Thanks

Year7Class1

Land Snail
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Kunzite
Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
Information about the hack: My ideas are: Of course the legendary pokemon is Diancie. The name of the region is ______ (Undecided, maybe you can help). Pokemon there are diversity of Generation 2 and Generation 6 pokemons! I really love that idea. Simple, like Pokemon Emerald and FIrered. Story: The whole ______ region is at peace before Team Peach came. Thy are making a device that can make everything into diamonds. But, to do that they need Diancie's energy.
Finished percentage: 0% Those are just ideas
Your hacking skills: Mapping (Poorly XD)
What help or skill you're looking for:
Coding/Scripting (NPC, Trainer, Events, Pokemon)
Spiriting (Pokemon, Rival trainers and Gym Leaders)
Story maker
Map maker
Beta Testing (so we can have multiple veiwers)
Additional contact information: [email protected]
Additional information: Thank you! HAVE A GOOD DAY! PM ME OF COURSE!

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Hack name : Pokemon Rising Moon
Hack of : Pokemon Fire Red
Info about the hack : The game has a somewhat generic storyline.You must defeat the bad guys,in this case Team Magma and Team Aqua(although there are some plot twists).However,the game is going to have tons of features like more catchable Pokemon,a preserved conectivity with R/S/E/FR/LG and much more.
Finished % I just made the first town map.Soooo 0.01%???
My hacking skills Mapping,Scripting(basic scripts),tile insertion,music insertion and basic skills in HEX editing.
additional skills I am looking for Scripters and spriters.
Contact Info Send me a personal message if you are interested.We are going to be communicating over skype.

Also,visit this thread if you want to ask some questions or if you want to learn more about the game : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362273

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Hack Name: Pokémon Neon Winter
Hack of: FireRed
Information about the hack: I'm wanting to get a hack started using my own region and story and the Johto region. I'm just getting started but I have several parts planned out and I'm getting used to the mapping. I want to add all newer pokemon/moves/abilities and fairy type, but no custom/fakemon
Finished percentage: ~1%
Your hacking skills: Mapping, have yet to get into scripting
What help or skill you're looking for: Any help is appreciated, but right now I specifically want some help with hex editing to add the newer stuff. A little help with story, and some help learning scripting.
Additional contact information: PM me or email me at [email protected] if you can help or want more info.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • OHIO
  • Seen Apr 17, 2016
Hack name: Pokémon Burning Hearts
Hack of: FireRed
Information about the hack:Strong focus on story. I have most all of it planned, including towns, locations, gym leaders, etc. I also plan to have a lot of cameos of my friends from my favorite MMO right now. (not that it matters that much)
Spoiler:

Finished percentage: 1% I just restarted, but I have everything planned for the most part.
Your hacking skills: Scripting, all of the easy basic stuff, I can insert ASM fine
What help or skill you're looking for: A Mapper(s). The graphical work is the one place I struggle with most. While I can simply insert new OW sprites and such, I can't just add tiles or import maps.
Additional contact information: For now, just PM me here. If we end up working together, we can move to Skype or something similar.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2017
Hack name: Pokemon Origins Red
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red
Information about the hack: You're red, you wake up and your mom tells you that what professor oak has been working on is finally done, and your journey begins (basically an exact "replica" of pokemon origins
Finished percentage: honestly, i cant give an exact percent, for the fact that ive just started working on the hack a few days ago
Your hacking skills: NSE, advanced map, advanced script, YAPE, theres a few more, but i cant name them off the top of my head
What help or skill you're looking for: someone good with XSE events, and can teach me their ways, and anything else i could be lacking

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
Hack name:POKÈMON DARK CURSE

Hack of:FIRE RED BPRE

Information about the hack:

picture.php

POKEMON DARK CURSE
Hack name-POKEMON DARK CURSE
Rom base-fire red v1.0

INTRO:

I AM TOO NEW TO HACKING SO I NEED A TEAM.MY NAME IS ARAZI MY SKILLS ARE PRE-BEGGINER.THATS NOT NICE I KNOW.BUT I AM GONNA HARD WORK AND DONE MY HACK.

Thanks

STORY
You will start in 1997 ad koyato region.
that's the past time of Ash and Red.
they are kids they are newbies.
so you will start as name zen.
a boy who want to unleash the whole pokemon world.because his father always tell him that there should be more pikemon in world.
This hack will contain721 pokemon.
yeah coz the story goes to the dark past of kanto.
Episode 1
[DARK CRY]
THE DAY THE DARK POKEMON ABSOL ROARED.THE RUMOR THAT ABSOL ROARS WHEN ANYTHING IS GOING BAD.YOU GET YOUR FIRST POKEMON THAT DAY.
the starters. are
1charmander
2squirtle
3bulbasaur.
yeah they are same .but speciality is you will get a Mew before starters.yeah.

BAD TEAMS:
team lava.
team rocket

GOOD TEAMS:
team OAK

FEATURES:

MEW AS STARTER
721 POKEMON
A NEW STORY
A NEW ITERFACE OF KANTO
A NEW POKEMON BY TEAMROCKET
Yeah the shy one

MORE
-New TmRegion KOYATO
- New Tiles
- New Sprites
- New Map
- Team rocket is now more stronger
THE TIME BEFORE THE KANTO GOT DESTROYED.AND THE CHAOS'S BIRTH(MEWTWO)
BEFORE THE 314 POKEMON LEFT KANTO.

SCREENS

https://mbasic.facebook.com/photo.php?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,9326112098

https://mbasic.facebook.com/photo.php?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,5434235876

Banners:
(no official release now)

TOOLS USED
am1.2
a-starter
xse
gen3 hack suite
a-trainer
move editor
item editor

TEAM (NEED TEAM)
CREATER -ME

CREDITS
TILES
Sniper inserting
STEVEN
HEK
KYLEDOVE
FM
RAFA-CAC
WESLY-FG

PROGRESS

0.1%

DOWNLOADS
pre map alpha(for team)

ALPHA 0.1(EP-1)
COMING SOON

Finished percentage:1% first town some additions

Your hacking skills:a lot in mapping and some in others.and I am newbiee
Starting (that is why I'm finding a hack team)

What help or skill you're looking for:Coding (NPC, Trainer, Events, Pokemon)Mapping (Interiors, Caves, etc.)Music (for the more custom themes)Spriting (Pokemon, Rival trainers and Gym Leaders)Beta Testing (so we can have multiple veiwers)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 24, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Shadow Hall
Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
Information about the hack: 20 years after the events in XY, a new school, the Pokemon Oxford Academy,a school that teaches about Pokemon, as well as general knowledge,reading and math, opens up. You are either Jason(Male) or Rose(Female), a student at the school who has a dream to be the greatest Pokemon master. Your rival, Damien, and your other three friends, Blade,Alexandra, and ( whichever gender you didn't choose), won't make this easy however. Travel around the man-made islands of Syleria-Oxford(best known as Syleria), and the Kalos Region as you try to be "the best, that no one ever was", but also defeat Team Rocket and Team Glacia from awakening the Legendary Pokemon, Zygarde, Xerneas and Yveltal and using them for their own evil purposes.
Finished percentage:0%
Your hacking skills:None, although I am practicing making sprites on Paint.
What help or skill you're looking for:All skills
Additional contact information:Facebook: Dre Parker(with a cat meme as a profile pic)
Additional information: I am sorry but I can't make Skype chat or IRCs. Maybe a Facebook group or Messenger chat?
Thanks to you all! :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys I am wondering if you would add me because if it is Hba I can help you a lot but for NDS I can help too and I have a lot of great ideas one of them is Pokemon Lost War want to no more reply or email me at [email protected]

Years
Hack name: Undecided

Hack of: Undecided, whichever works best for the project

Information about the hack:
  • Whole new region
  • Whole new set of Pokemon
  • New story and characters (New professor, rival, rival team)

Finished percentage: I'm really sure what number to assign... I have a few Pokemon already designed, the general story outline is made, the region/towns/cities/gyms are all decided. That's about it though.

Your hacking skills: I'd say I'm a pretty good spriter, and if I really put my head into it I'm sure I could come up with coding that's not half bad, but that's pretty much it.

What help or skill you're looking for:
  • Coding/programming, whatever you want to call it
  • Another spriter/graphic designer
  • A story artist
I think that's a good start, I could always expand if there is a need.

Additional contact information: Either PM me, or send me an email at [email protected] if you want more information, or if you are interested in working with me. If you send me an email, please make the subject line something like Pokemon hack

Thank you all!

~ Frou

:3

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys so I want to make this post more informational so lets start
Hack name: Pokémon Lost Wars/Pokémon forgotten Wars
Hack of: Pokémon Fire red
Information about Hack:
-New region
-New trainers
-New story
-new professor and rival
-new rival teams
-New Pokémon

Finished percentage: I have started trainer and Pokémon editing I need help with map and script
Your skills: Script writing, Advance Map, Sprite editing, and other basic things
I think it will be awesome and amazing
contact info:
want to know more contact me at [email protected] or message me

Thanks guys looking forward to it :)

SevBray

Pokemon Rancher Sev
Years
Need a team for "multiple choice(s)/optional choice(s)" fan made game.

Alright so I'm fairly new to the Rom Hacking world... I suck at scripting and not very artistic when it comes to having to drawn things purely from the images in my head, but I'm great at Brainstorming. Such as coming up with Unique/Original ideas, storyline(s), plot(s), Special Events, and so on.
So far I've gotten about 65% completely written storyline for a new fan made.

I would take any help I get, but I'd prefer people who have basically Mastered the art of Scripting and Rom hacking... I want this to be a huge game, not just speaking about the amount of time and data will have to be put into it... but once we can release a Beta 1, every single Fan will be hooked.

One example of this "Decision making" hack, is at the beginning you know the usual "I'm the Pokémon Professor.... blah blah blah.... are you a boy or girl?" Well there is an ADDED question that is asked before you select your gender, and that question will be "What is your Occupation?"
Examples of your OCCUPATION: Rookie Trainer (such as the original Fire Red Leaf Green sprites), Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Rancher (which is an original idea of mine, similar to Pokémon Ranger except it gives the character a Western Cowboy style), Ex Team Rocket, Ex Team Magma, Ex Team Aqua, Ex Team Galactic, Ex Team Plasma, and the possibility of adding quite of few others as well.

When asked your "occupation", the currently Highlighted occupation will show both Boy and Girl sprites side by side. Once you choose your occupation then you may choose your gender. Your Occupation is solely for cosmetic purposes only, to satisfy the Players need to feel Unique.

If you are interested please message me, I'll share all my notes, pics, etc.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
Spoiler:

What you are basically asking is for proficient hackers to make your hack for you. No one of the skill level you're looking for is going to want to do that. Your best bet is to learn to do what you need up to a basic level, and ask for specific help in the help threads when you hit a snag.

Last edited:

SevBray

Pokemon Rancher Sev
Years
What you are basically asking is for proficient hackers to make your hack for you. No one of the skill level you're looking for is going to want to do that. Your best bet is to learn to do what you need up to a basic level, and ask for specific help in the help threads when you hit a snag.

I see what you're saying, but I have been learning basic Advance Map and No Name Sprite Editor. I'm slowly learning about script. Yes I'm asking for a huge part by people that are interested in being on a Team, but the only credit I actually want towards this Fan Made is a "Special Thanks To" and a Kameo appearance in the Game.
I'm just providing the basic storyline, event ideas, and so on. That's why I would like a Team, so we could all keep our progress up to date and everyone can have their own Say in the matter. We gather, we share notes, consult notes, make changes to make the game better and more enjoyable for all.

I'm a big fan of Spherical Ice, who is still in the process of finishing "Gaia" (and I play Gaia over and over). I've consulted with Ice and he's the one who referred me to post on here. He has told me once Gaia is finished he doesn't plan to make any new Hacks after that, sadly.

SevBray

Pokemon Rancher Sev
Years
FREELANCE
Hello Guys! I know this is a Recruitment Thread but I'll still post this here! For those who need help, PM me or email!
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
Beta Testing
Simple Story Writing
Not Perfect Logo

HACKS I'M WORKING ON:
Pokémon Psi Version

Hi, I've consulted with Spherical Ice. Moderator, and Hacker of Pokémon Gaia. I've spilled out my game ideas to him, and he has said my brainstorming and unique gameplay choices is aspiring. Though he did say that once Gaia is completed, he will not plan to make or help with any other hacks after that Sadly.
I want to assemble a Team, no designated amount of people. Just whoever wants to take part in this one of a kind Fan Made, and though I may not be able to do basic Script I can do basic/moderate Advanced Map and some basic Sprite Editor.

Here's a idea/sample of mine:
You know at the start of every game you go through the Pokémon Prof. dialogue and get asked if you're a Boy or Girl. Well in this hack, you will be asked 2 questions... the 2nd question is of course your Gender, but the first question (and something completely new to any Pokémon game and/or Hack is "What is your Occupation?"
This can be a previous Faction such as Ex Team Rocket, Ex Team Magma, Ex Team Galactic, or even Rookie Trainer (the original Fire Red Leaf Green sprites). When you highlight the selected Occupation, both Boy and Girl pics are shown side by side. And it's after your decision that then you will pick your gender.
Interested? Send a Friend Invite and you can gain access to my Occupation Pic Samples, and I'll share my notes with you. I have got a 65% completely written storyline so far, including special events, secret areas, even a time travel event, and so on.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Hack Name: Pokémon Fuchsia Version
Hack Of: Pokémon FireRed
Info: This hack takes place in a brand new region of Endo. You and your rival who has just moved in to your home town have been chosen to explore the region of Endo by none other than Professor Dashwood, your town's professor. Throughout your quest you will discover friends, enemies, brand new Pokémon, and much more that has never been seen in any other Pokémon game.
Finished Percentage: 55%
My Hacking Skills: Basically everything but tile insertion and spriting.
Skills Needed: Tile inserter, spriter
Additional Contact Info: PM'ing, Skype (pokemew151), Kik
Additional Info: This is my hack, Pokémon Fuchsia. I've been working on it for about 3 years give or take, and I now find myself struggling to do it all alone. If you would like to take place in the making of this hack, contact me. Here are some screenshots:

QTEKt_l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back