• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New

AbsoluteZeroGravity

Bug Catcher Zero
Years
  • Hello everyone, my name is Zero and I decided to join these forums because I wanted to join a good Pokemon roleplay. I've been playing since Yellow (foolishly skipped gen 2 and 5, but I'm planning to go back and play them eventually). I'm an entomologist in real life so I absolutely love bug Pokemon, I usually play through the games with a full bug team. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I look forward to participating in discussions and roleplays!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, new I'm dad!

Jk, jk welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Wow, an entomologist? You don't come across many people with a passion for insects! I also love bug-types. What are some of your favourites? :)

Roleplay is a lot of fun and a great way to hone your creativity! I'm sure you'll love what PC's RP section has to offer—and maybe even start something of your own!

Have a good time! ^__^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh sweet! I love entomology! I'm just a hobbiest but it's nice to know more people are joining PC who love bugs and bug Pokémon! What are some of your favorites? (´∀`)♡

AbsoluteZeroGravity

Bug Catcher Zero
    Years
  • It's so hard to choose favorites because I love them all! As far as Pokemon go, I'm particularly fond of Parasect, Scyther/Scizor, Masquerain, Ninjask/Shedinja, Vespiquen, Leavanny, Galvantula, Volcarona, Vikavolt, Ribombee, and Golisopod. Gee, that's most of them isn't it, haha

As for real life bugs, I love love LOVE cicadas. I also like praying mantids, bees, longhorn beetles, fireflies, antlions, and katydids. But honestly I love all bugs.

I also love Flygon, Drapion, and Lurantis. They aren't bug types but they're based on bugs, and that's good enough for me.

Years
  • I came here just to make that dad joke, but it looks like I was beaten to it.

Anyway, welcome Zero!

Bug-types are cool. You might be interested in checking Challenges, where you can post about your Bugs runs. Enjoy your stay here!

Back