• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • so the question is, do you attack metroid and hurt peci's numbers, or attack newt and hurt sparkin's?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    well I don't want to hurt the numbers of my dear boss Sparkin, so
    [Unvote] Nakuzami
    [Eliminate] Metroid

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • so the question is, do you attack metroid and hurt peci's numbers, or attack newt and hurt sparkin's?
    Well, let's put it this way

Newtsie is in your chat. You have the ability to kill him right now, if you so chose.

Newtsie is either aligned to you or Sparkin. If he's aligned to you, then guess what? Sparkin should currently have zero agents. If he's aligned with Sparkin? You could just use your Recruiter kill on Newtsie right now, and we could lynch Sparkin and remove him from the game.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well, let's put it this way

Newtsie is in your chat. You have the ability to kill him right now, if you so chose.

Newtsie is either aligned to you or Sparkin. If he's aligned to you, then guess what? Sparkin should currently have zero agents. If he's aligned with Sparkin? You could just use your Recruiter kill on Newtsie right now, and we could lynch Sparkin and remove him from the game.

nah. Just yesterday you didn't want to kill sparkin so... Ill let them both live.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • nah. Just yesterday you didn't want to kill sparkin so... Ill let them both live.
    Well, darling, that's because yesterday it wouldn't have been so easy, especially with all that tragically unreliable information you've been fed

But that's okay, it's plain to see that your cute little pride is going to stay in your way and lead you to a loss, which I'm totally okay with xoxoxo

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well, darling, that's because yesterday it wouldn't have been so easy, especially with all that tragically unreliable information you've been fed

But that's okay, it's plain to see that your cute little pride is going to stay in your way and lead you to a loss, which I'm totally okay with xoxoxo

Thumbs-up-thumb-up-clip-art-clipart-2-clipartix.jpg

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I was gonna say, actually

Lynch Miah

she seems rather unintelligent and useless

<3

so does this mean if i target you i can finally say goodbye to our deep and long friendship? I hadn't realized you and sparkin got so buddy buddy over the last night.

Last edited:
    Back