• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Okay I cleared the Prophet Palace and earned the Lande Medal but I have no clue how to get the guard in the hideout of Betel Path out of the way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Urghh.. I have no clue which tombstone to go to 8th gym. can someone help me?
    How do i get to the to the secret Town in that forest in the lande region cause ive been there for 30 mins trying to find it help
    You need to go to the west part of Hibiscus Path to find a secret entrance of the forest to find the tombstone.

Cyenn Region, Western Tyron Region, Sevii Island and Lande Region all these regions are complete or just the cyenn?
    All of them are complete.

Okay I cleared the Prophet Palace and earned the Lande Medal but I have no clue how to get the guard in the hideout of Betel Path out of the way.
    You should go back to Belladonna Town and talk to the officer in the Detention Center to continue the storyline.

The patch was updated to fix the wrong category of Dark Pulse, it is a special move now. The sprite of Exotic Ore was fixed as well.
    Download link(Which contains the brief walkthrough):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6aqdgy473uacwa/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.27_Fixed.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Hello, I've been playing for a few hours and noticed that my Berry Pouch doesnt have any berries in it (even though I've farmed a lot). When I open the Berry Pouch, it just says "Close." How to fix?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hello, I've been playing for a few hours and noticed that my Berry Pouch doesnt have any berries in it (even though I've farmed a lot). When I open the Berry Pouch, it just says "Close." How to fix?

Yeah, I got that error once and have to open A-Sav to discover I somewhat have 999 Cheri Berries for whatever reason. Have to delete the amount to fix it. And sometimes the items in my PC randomly multiply. But I shouldn't report that "bug" here because unlimited money!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so I finally beat the arena of Marfik city. Now I'm really lost on where to go. Can someone please tell me where I should progress from here? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Scizor and mega scizor don't have technician??? And where can i find vikavolt or excadrill or any of their pre evolution

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Yeah, I got that error once and have to open A-Sav to discover I somewhat have 999 Cheri Berries for whatever reason. Have to delete the amount to fix it. And sometimes the items in my PC randomly multiply. But I shouldn't report that "bug" here because unlimited money!
    This is a bit strange, because it didn't happen to me. I think I need to be lucky enough to replicate this glitch, or it's almost impossible for me to figure out what really happened.

Hey, so I finally beat the arena of Marfik city. Now I'm really lost on where to go. Can someone please tell me where I should progress from here? Thanks in advance!

You can go wherever you want to go, however, if you are talking about how to continue the main storyline, then I think you should check out the walkthrough.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief_walkthrough_for_Pokemon_nameless.txt/file
    And this is here for those people who can't find out how to learn all skills:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ensso0otvb7vc0/Pokemon_Nameless_Skills.txt/file

Why don't you put the NEW TM item? It's more better fun.
    If you are looking for useful moves, then you should try to let your Pokemon learn moves from the move relearners, for example, you can let Pidgeot learn Aeroblast with the help of the move relearner.

Scizor and mega scizor don't have technician??? And where can i find vikavolt or excadrill or any of their pre evolution
    Some of the Pokemon you mentioned are not obtainable in this game, sorry about that. As for Scizor, I changed mega Scizor's attack stat so that it can be as useful as how it is in the official games.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    I just wanna ask something. If we miss the chance of Fly Skill when defender lv2 or others, Can we get that skills we missed when lvX deffenders or how? If I get that skill in Lv4, I think, I'll miss the chance swim Lv3 and lv4. Can you explain me? If I had no chance, I'll restart from begining of the story sadly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    Help me all my pokemon start to disobey me after they reach lvl 71 and above. I about to enter Skylight Tunnel...

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    where do I go after I get the ticket for spiral island? The walkthrough doesn't say where to go

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I just wanna ask something. If we miss the chance of Fly Skill when defender lv2 or others, Can we get that skills we missed when lvX deffenders or how? If I get that skill in Lv4, I think, I'll miss the chance swim Lv3 and lv4. Can you explain me? If I had no chance, I'll restart from begining of the story sadly.
    You won't miss any of the skills, because you always have the chance to learn them even if you missed the chance to challenge them in the Battle Arena. For example, you can learn Birdcall LvX from Cordelia in Marfik City even if you have beaten the LvEx defender somewhere else.

Help me all my pokemon start to disobey me after they reach lvl 71 and above. I about to enter Skylight Tunnel...
    I don't know how that happened, but yeah, there's a way to solve it, but you must beat the league and talk to Annete to solve this problem. All pokemon will obey you after you exchanged your emblems for the Tyron Trophy.

where do I go after I get the ticket for spiral island? The walkthrough doesn't say where to go
    You should go to Whitewave City.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Several of my pokemon have turned into eggs after leaving them in the box. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? It seems to only happen to the pokemon I use a lot

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Also, after following the walk through it says you need to go back to Monolith village to start chapter 7 but nothing I do there seems to do anything. I have all 6 emblems and I've talked to every npc in Monolith village. Is this a glitch or am I just missing something?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Bug of Prison event

In episode 9, when I sneak to the cell, after the prisoner shouted to take attention of police, I cannot talk to warder or do anything else at all....
    What should I do to complete the story? when I tried to go back to the cell, the script of prisoner talk the same again and told me to hide...

I tried to get out but there is no use since Sirus keeps asking to me to sneak in the prison.

Please reply me asap

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello! I am enjoying this hack so far! However, I do have a question. Does anyone know if there is magnemite or a ground/ghost pokemon (golurk, galarian yamask, palossand) in this game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Happy New Year 2020 everyone. My question is how can I evolve Eevee to Sylveon?
    You need a special Eevee called Eevee-S and use Sun Stone to evolve it, you can exchange the coins for it in the Game Corner.

Several of my pokemon have turned into eggs after leaving them in the box. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? It seems to only happen to the pokemon I use a lot
    That's strange, I still have no idea about how it happened, but I'll check it out if I have the chance to replicate this.

Also, after following the walk through it says you need to go back to Monolith village to start chapter 7 but nothing I do there seems to do anything. I have all 6 emblems and I've talked to every npc in Monolith village. Is this a glitch or am I just missing something?
    You need to finish the events in Enif City first, and then, you go to Monolith Village and talk to Annete, after this, you should go to Orange Village to continue.

Bug of Prison event

In episode 9, when I sneak to the cell, after the prisoner shouted to take attention of police, I cannot talk to warder or do anything else at all....
    What should I do to complete the story? when I tried to go back to the cell, the script of prisoner talk the same again and told me to hide...

I tried to get out but there is no use since Sirus keeps asking to me to sneak in the prison.

Please reply me asap
    This is not supposed to happen since I didn't see anything wrong with the script and this didn't happen to me, but still, I did something to prevent this from happening, you should update the game and leave the prison, if you go back after this, you should be able to continue.

Hello! I am enjoying this hack so far! However, I do have a question. Does anyone know if there is magnemite or a ground/ghost pokemon (golurk, galarian yamask, palossand) in this game?

There's no Ground/Ghost type Pokemon in this hack, I'm sorry about that, but you can find Magnemite, it can be found in so many areas, for example, you can easily find it in Alrakis Path.

Beta 3.28 fixes some minor glitches like Seth disappears after he gives you a TM, Saleh doesn't have the correct team, some trainers have wrong sprites and so on.
    Download link for fixed Beta 3.28(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/wr12wnstkzzmg7x/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.28_Fixed.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    Help I can't buy Eevee-S and all other pokemon in the Game Corner and I already have gambler lvl x and got enough coins. What should I do?

Back