• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • Hey, well, me and L_P talkied on AIM about this role play, and after a long round of disscussion, (Not!!XD), we've thought of something(Note: I like the japaneese names more than the american ones, so L_P will just explain to ya.XD):

See, here's the story. Forte has obtained all five evil chips, and the ledgendary darkchips. He has taken over the undernet and the scilab area, and has obtained data to have selected areas of the world be accesible to navis, Dimensional areas, if you will.He's getting the remainder of Nebulas navis, includeing laserman and dark blues, to help him take over the world, and make humans fear him. Netto-kun and the others have caught wind of this from gossip when working undercover in the undernet. The only way to truly stop forte is to cross fuse in those dimensional areas, but Yuirruchi needs more people to participate in the dangerous cross-fusion teqneque, an operation that allows a human to fuse with their navi, gaining their appearance, and their powers.

Here is the form you will have to fill out:

Name:
    Navi's gender
    Regular appearance:
    Navi's appearance:
    Cross fusion appearance:
    Navi's special ability:
    Cross fusion ability:

Here's mine:

Name: Netto
    Navi:Rockman
    Navi's gender:Male
    Regular appearance: Since Netto is really Lan's japaneese name, I'll put this: It's lan's appearance

Navi's appearance: See Netto, except substitute netto with Rockman, and Lan with Megaman.

Cross fusion appearance: Rockman's appearance, except the red things on the side are green, and the chest looks like bug styles, and there are shoulderguards and kneeguards.

Navi's special ability: Soul union

Cross fusion ability: Improved buster.

So, let the joining begin!!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name:Meiru (Mayl)
    Navi:Roll
    Navi's gender: Female
    Regular appearance:Since Meiru is Mayl's japanese name... she looks like mayl, XD
    Navi's appearance: Pink..yeah high, XD Do I need to do a description?
    Cross fusion appearance: Looks like Roll, except anything black on her body is now baby blue, and she has 4 antenna tingys instead of 2
    Navi's special ability: Roll Whirlwind (or something like that)
    Cross fusion ability:increased recover power and attack strength

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
  • can i join?

Name:chaud
    Navi:protoman
    Navi's gender:male
    Regular appearance:di have to do ths one cuse i cant rembor what he looks like and i cant hind a pic of him?
    Navi's appearance:
    178.png

Cross fusion appearance:same thing but every thing that is white is black and every thing that black is white
    Navi's special ability:wide sword
    Cross fusion ability:life sword

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Hehehe, both of you signed up as characters that already have Cross fused, so they already have an appearance. L_P, don't you know that Meiru has cross-fused once with roll in AXESS?? Even though it was a dream, here is the description for her regular appearance: She wears a pink skirt, and that big yellow attena behind roll is now where Meiru's hair is.XD

And Proto, you must mean blues. Actually, the only thing different is that the visor is transparent blue. But even though blues body was demonized by a dark chip in AXESS, I'll let the plot hole that Blues gave Rockman his soul got through.XD

Boy do I have to stop going to Rockman-exe.com...*Twitches*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Bob V said:
    Hehehe, both of you signed up as characters that already have Cross fused, so they already have an appearance. L_P, don't you know that Meiru has cross-fused once with roll in AXESS?? Even though it was a dream, here is the description for her regular appearance: She wears a pink skirt, and that big yellow attena behind roll is now where Meiru's hair is.XD

And Proto, you must mean blues. Actually, the only thing different is that the visor is transparent blue. But even though blues body was demonized by a dark chip in AXESS, I'll let the plot hole that Blues gave Rockman his soul got through.XD

Boy do I have to stop going to Rockman-exe.com...*Twitches*
    You know i didnt know that... *looks for pic of it...XD*

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • It's all right.XD You can a pic at Rockman-exe.com in the screencaps section, just clikc on AXESS and choose 42 to see. but if you want to see Forte in shyrous body, click on 41.

I'm lisetning to Futatsui no Mirai ~ Two futures right now, BTW.I can't get enough of it.XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Can I make up a character? Because I honestly wanted to be Lan, but he was taken, and I'm not sued to hearing about htis cross fusion thing. I only have network one and Network trransmission, and I've missed some of the cartoon, so this is new to me.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Here. To learn more about Rockman.EXE:AXESS, check out www.rockman-exe.com . You'll find out more there.And me, L_P, and Proto already are the three characters who have cross fused in AXESS, so yeah, you can make up a character.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Hertz Alkeline
    Navi:Neutraman
    Navi's gender: Male
    Regular appearance: He wears Blue cargo jeans and a black T-shirt. he has brown hair and blue eyes and is about 5 fet 6 inches tall.
    Navi's appearance: he wears blue armor with white gloves and boots.He has A panel on his chest with an atom symbol. he has green eyes and brown hair and wears a blue helmet.
    Cross fusion appearance: The basic appearance of Neutraman, but the white panel and gloves are black instead. Also, teh Atom Symbol turns into a stop sign(Minus teh letters). His bootsgain jets that can activat on a whim. The fusion is called Megahertzman
    Navi's special ability:The panel on his chest acts as a neutralizer that can negate any magnetic or elcetrical attacks. He also has basic buster abilities and can negate Electrical and Magnetic fields. he has a style change called " Earth Team style." Which changes his armor to brown and gives him an earthquake ability.
    Cross fusion ability:Field Control. If any attack that is Electrical or magnetic is used on him, he can not only stop it, but take it over and use it against the attacker.

So how is that for a character? I actually used someone I had made as a Megaman Rp character in another forum.

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Erm...the cross fusion characters are actually the navis names, with an R before them..but I'll let it slide for now...XD

Only need one more member and we can start!!XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: And what's wrong with the way I named him? Megahertzman sounds better than R Neutraman, in my opinion.
    edit: Forte is Bass, isn't he? The pic I saw looked like bass. I'm not used to Jap names, the only Jap name I know is Rockman.

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Because all the Cross fusions are spelled with an R first, then the navis name. Like this:

R rockman

R blues

R roll.

See??

Edit: Yup, Forte is bass, okay??XD

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Okay, whatever, R Neutraman then. (Mine was better) Can we start without another person? i'd like to get this thing moving. (And could you please explain these dark chips and stuff to me?)

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Just play BN4. You'll understand. But since I'm impaitent, we'll start this role play now. Note: Pogi, your character is one of the people that is being tested to accomplish cross fusion.

IC:Forte Stood on his throne in Black earth, watching all the Navis darksouls working for him. Laserman suddenly appeared in front of him, with blue peices of data. "The data you requested is here, sir." Laserman said, with a dark aura surrounding him. "Thanks you, laserman. Your purpose is served. Now you're mine!!" Forte said, and suddenly flew into laserman. There was a dark flash, and suddenly, forte was standing there, only where there used to be yellow-orange, there was dark blue. Forte smiled, and said, "Yes!! I have become even stronger!! But before I start my world takeover, I have years of preperaition still. I need Dark blues to fuse with me, and unleash Rockman's dark soul...".

I spotted a Dimensional area appearing suddenly,but that wasn't what disturbed me most. The fact was that is was right in Densan Downtown, a very populated area. The darkloids did do some very serious things in other public areas too, but not like this. Suddenly, a dark-looking videoman appeared from a movie theater, and spotting me, he yelled, "Time to pause and erase you, Netto, and play Rockman's dark soul!!", and fired a flameing roll of film at me. I dodged it though, and pulling out the synchro chip, I asked, "Are you ready, Rockman??". Rockman replied, "Yes, Netto-kun. But this is definetly not the same videoman. I'm positve we deleted that one.". "I know. But we'll still delete this one!" I said, and yelled out, "Slot in!! Synchro chip!!", and slotting in the synchro chip, I fully entered the dimensional area. Suddenly, My body was changed into the cross fusions outfit. I formed my hand into the buster, and aiming it at videoman, I fired it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: I don't own BN4! unless you tell me what heppens, what these dark chips do, how they test for cross fusion, and hos tehse dimension areas work, I won't be able to properly interact with this rp.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: See, the dark chips demonize a navis soul, and the operater will never see them again, as they get sucked into the black earth. And they test for cross fusion by testing the emotional bond between an operater and their navi, their size, their weight, and their confidence level. Then they test to see if they can handle cross fusing. And dimensional areas work in that Navis from the cyberworld can enter the real world, but only as much area that the dimensional area covers. That help??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Bob V said:
    OOC: See, the dark chips demonize a navis soul, and the operater will never see them again, as they get sucked into the black earth. And they test for cross fusion by testing the emotional bond between an operater and their navi, their size, their weight, and their confidence level. Then they test to see if they can handle cross fusing. And dimensional areas work in that Navis from the cyberworld can enter the real world, but only as much area that the dimensional area covers. That help??XD

ooc: yes, greatly. Thanks. But just for the sake of time, I'm going to pretend I've jsut finished the testing.

ic: "Congrats, Hertz" dr. hikari said to me. " you've pased teh testing, so you are now one of teh few operators permitted to Cross Fuse." he handed me a Syncrho chip. I turned it over in my hand, not quite sure what makes it so different. " It looks liek an ordniary chip." i said scepticaly. \

"Yeah, how does this thing fuse us together?" Neurtaman spoke up form my PET. Dr. Hikari grinned.

'Trade secret. jsut use it while in a Dimensional area and it'll work." he assured me. I thanked him and then left the Scilab. i hoped a ride on teh Metroline to (Which version are we going by? ACDC or DEntech city?) as I was walking down teh street, a strange area appeared in front of me ( I don't know what Dimensional areas look like.) " Looks like one of those Dimensional areas Dr. HIkari mentioned. Want to try out that chip he gave us?"

"Sure!" Neutraman agreed. I stepped into teh light and slotted teh chip into my PET there was a strange pulling sensation, and then I was me, but...not. it was the weirest sensation. Both me and Neutraman were one. I looked around as I got adjusted to my new body. i saw some action near the theater and I actiavted my feet jets to speed toward the action.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: *Whines* Aw, but I wanted to see the testing!!And we're going by ACDC.And as for dimensional areas looks, well, think of a big blue thing covering a large area, with a small generater inside it.XD

IC:The blast did no damage to Videoman. I stepped back in shock, and cursed. "Netto-kun," Rockman began to say, but I replied, "Don't say anything!! We'll lose cross fusion!!", and as I spoke,my shoulder guards cracked, and moved around. Rockman replied, "I was only suggesting we get help.". "We can do it ourselves!!" I retored, and then the shoulderguards began cracking even more, along with the boots. "Well, at the very least-hey, who's that??" Rockman said, and I looked to the right, and spotted somebody also cross fused. "Geeze, everybodys cross fusing now. I knew dad shouldn'tve allowed other netbattlers besides me and Enzan to attempt cross fuseing!!" I remarked, and now my hemet was cracking too. "Netto-kun, calm down!!" Rockman began to say, but then I was slammed into a wall by a dark wet peice of film. "I could use a little help!!" I said to the guy I spotted before.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I saw someone being held against the wall. his armor was seriously cracked and he looked like he was in trouble. Without thinking, I used my speed to throw myself into the other Navi and sent him flying a few meters away. I then immeidately turned to the other Navi Fusion. "Hey, are you alright?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back