• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Erm, say what, L_P??And I'm too lazy to edit my post.XD

IC:Rockman DS charged up the blood buster to the maximum of it's power, and more. He then fired it, and a huge red laser, even stronger than laserman's strongest laser, shot from the blood buster, and ripped easily through the darkhole, and obliteraited anything in it's path, and as it ripped through the partiallly rebuilded network city, it created a link mysteriously directly to Meiru-chan's PET, and it entered it...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    when I got home, I jacked in to tell Dekao and Yaito about Netto, but after she was connected to the net, my PET started to burn. I dropped it on the ground and wheeled away quickly. Then after a few seconds, it exploded!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Pogi, Dekao and Yaito=Dex and yai. Pay attention!!XD

IC: "That's one small problom out of the way." Forte said as he saw that the emotional and visual parts of Roll-chan were gone thanks to the PET's descrution, and then, turning to Rockman DS, he said, "Now, for one of the strongest swords..", and then, he handed rockman DS a flameing black sword, with carvings of demon's on the sides. "That is the muramusa blade, The strongest blade in the world. Test it out, and you'll definetly like the results," Forte-sama explained, and holding the sword up, Rockman DS began to form it into a slash...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    OOC: Roll's trapped in the net, dont worry, i have this planned out, just trust me! XD
    Dekao= Dex
    Yaito= Yai

ooc:Well since my character is taking some down time, I'm afraid he can't participate unless someone grabs his attention or calls for him. :\

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: After what happened last time? You gotta be kidding. :D :P But seriously, he's officially taking a break for a few days and won't appear unless he knows he's needed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc; Not really. Basically it means I'm going to sit this one out until someone sends my character a distress signal or something. i can't just have him appear out of nowhere after he promised his dad he'd rest for a few days.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Well, erm, this is just to bump the thread, but don't worry, It'll have content in it!!XD

IC: As Rockman DS slashed the ground with the sword, a huge ray shot out of it, and deleted more Heal Navis. Forte then said, "Do the slash a couple more times, and then I'll show you the strongest Program advance ever. In fact, It's called the dark advance.", and as Rockman DS slashed again, he asked, "What's it's name??", an Forte responded, "Name?? It's name is...", and after a long pause during which Rockman DS did the last slashes he had to do, he turned to forte-sama, who finally responded with, "Dark Messaih Neo.".

OOC: Aw who the heck am I kidding?? This role plays dead. Finished. I guess I'l lhave to put this out of it's misery too..:(

IC: Suddenly, as forte-sama said that, he reappeared in the real world, and chargeing up a giant energy ball, he threw it at the earth, plowing it into the sun, which got plowed into a black hole, and then, the entire universe exploded because of that energy.

~fin~

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Obviously you didn't, if the thread has gone FOUR YEARS WITHOUT A POST. >>
    Don't revive threads that haven't been posted in over a month. Especially if you're going to post stupid pointless crap like this. That's a good way to get infractions.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back