• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Of course I'm alright!!" I snapped, causeing my armor to go on the verge of shattering. "Netto-kun, please calm down!! We will not be able to beat him if we argue!!" Rockman said, and taking a deep sigh, I said, "Oh, fine.", and the armor suddenly repaired itself, as if it were never cracked. I turned my attention to the guy who saved me, and said, "My name's Netto. What's-", but then videoman yelled, "Dark film!!" and a huge peice of dark film stabbed my arm. I was shocked at first, but then got furious. I yelled out, "Die, Videoman, die!!", and then forming my hand into a buster, I fired the film right back at videoman, which shattered the yellow circle on his head. "That doesn't matter." Videoman remarked as he saw it was gone. "I still have two more, and only if I'm hit after those are destroyed will I be deleted." He said, and enraged, I said, "Let's see how long you'll last!!", and fired the buster at him again..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Netto, huh? Hikari's son? My Name's Hertz" It was then a piece of that film shot towards me. For a split second I remembered that Film operated on a magnetic strip and I actiavted my chest plate, hoping it would work. The film stopped inches short of my chest. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief, thnkaing my magnetic repelling ability. "Way to go!" I seemed to hear Neutraman cheer. I grinned, then formed my right hand into a blaster. I loaded the film then shot it back towards Videoman. "Say cheese!!!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Not so fast!! Dark chip, dark cannon!!" Videoman said, and suddenly, his right arm materialized a black cannon. Grinning, he said, "Here's a photo SHOOT!!", and fired a huge black beam at the peice of film, which got overpowered, and sent right back to us. I gasped in shock, and rockman replied, "There must be something we can do!!". "Yeah, but what??" I said, but then I remembered the battle chip gate enzan gave to me was near the theater...

OOC: Note: The battle chip gate looks like a small white tower, with red slots for slotting in chips.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I activated my chest plate again,. but the film came at me too fast. i jsut barely managed to dodge the roll of film as it flew by me. " Chip station? You mean where we can use chips?" I noticed the station over by the theatre and actiavted my jets in a race to get their as soon as possible. " hey, Netto!" I called out as I ran. " Do you happen to know any program advances?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Meiru!!" I said, noticeing meiru nearby. "We've got to act fast!!" I yelled, and jumped to where the battle chip gate was. "A program advance wouldn't help." I said as I scrolled through the stored chip data. I then said, "Aha!!" As I spotted the chip we needed, and presseing a button, I said, "Holy dream!! Activate!!", then my buster and that other guys began to glow. "Holy dream is, well, a holy chip. No dark chip can stand up to them. We can delete videoman if we combinde our blasts." I explained, and then yelled out, "Hey videoman!!". Videoman turned around, and said, "Are you still alive- ACK!!:, and then stepped back, but noticeing Meiru, he said, "Aha, a hostage!!", and grabbed her. "One shot and this girl gets canceled!!" Videoman said, and then remarked, "Wow, that's a great line.".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Not good." I muttered. "hey Netto, Is that guy completely made of film? because if he is, I think I can use my power to restrain him long enough for you to get Meiru away from him, then we can finish him off."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "No good. We might have been able to use that strategy on the old videoman, but this one is-is-" I said, but then realizeing which videoman it was, I said, "His dark soul!"."Very clever deduction,Netto." Videoman said as he landed, still holding roll. "But I'm afriad that's not good enough." He said, grinning, and suddenly, dark sparks shocked Meiru. "Meiru!!" I shouted, then said, "Leave her alone!!". "Fat chance." videoman said with a grin, then yelled out, "Dark chip, dark stage!!". Suddenly, me and Hertz were all over poison panels, and I felt my energy draining, while videoman was around dark holes that strenghthened him. "Now, for the final peice!!! Dark chip, dark line!!" Videoman yelled, then a huge roll of black film that was covered by a dark aura was heading straight for me and hertz...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as the electricity flowed through my body. "Slot in! Cross Fusion!" I shouted without thinking. My body had gained the Cross Fusion outfit, that looked similar to Roll, only with a pink skirt and my hair was down the back. It left DS Videoman shocked enough to let go of me.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was still near the Chip gate and I had one secret weapon left. I had to hurry, I already fel the poison sapping my strength "insert battle chip. Cannon, Hi-cannon, M-cannon.Program advance!" A large, powerful cannon mounted over top of my blaster and I became envelooped in a aura that made me unvulnerable, protecting me form teh poison panels. I quickly shot a mighty blast that managed to negate Videoman's atack. I gave neto a hand, my aura extending to cover him as well as I helped him up. "this program advance gives me an extremely powerful reusable cannon while protecting me with an envulnerability aura. " I explained. "it's quite powerful, but it only lasts for thirty seconds. If we don't do anything soon, then I'm out of ideas."

ooc: A program advance I actually performed in NT. A good way to take down the life virus reincarnation! :D

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Shu shu shu!! Don't you get it yet??" Videoman said, and suddenly, dark line overpowered the cannon program advance, and was heading straight for us. Noticeing R Roll, Videoman said, "You little pest!! Die!! Activate dark chip Dark spreader!!", but just as we were all about to be destroyed, I said, "Now's our chance, hartz!!", and fired the holy dream shot I saved. It easily overpowered the dark line, and headed straight for videoman. Just as videoman was about to attack R roll, the attack slammed right into him. "NOOO!!!!" Videoman screamed as both of his remaining circles were destroyed, and he exploded. Suddenly, the dimensional area dissapeared, along with our cross fusion outfits that were replaced with our regular outfits. I walked over to Meiru, and said, "How did you do that??".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    " In my opinion, I think my Program advance was quite a life savor. he couldn't ahve hurt us anyway, not while our aura's where up.Those tiles are quite annoying. Your name is Meiru, right? Are you okay? And who was that guy? Why was he attacking you like that? You both could have gotten really hurt."

ooc: I know it was probably powerplaying by saying my program dvance managed to negate the attack, but PAs are really strong, I was jsut simply impressing on teh strength of that particular PA and to put it to some good use. That was my intention when I asked if Netto knew any program advances. it sounded kinda wierd to say it didn't really work that well after I had said it was negated. By teh way, when I said it makes you impervious, I really mean Impervious. Nothing gets through during the duration of that Program advance. just thought I'd let you know. ;)

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC:I just thought I'd let you know that dark chips cannot be stopped by P.AS. In fact, dark cannon is stronger than even a M.Cannon P.A. Just to let you know.XD

IC: I sighed, and said, "No. Holy dream was the only thing that saved us back there. No program advance can hope to overpower a dark chip.", remembering how Dark blues dark sword easily smashed Rockman's lifesword...

Videoman appeared at Forte's feet. "I'm sorry, master." Videoman said, and continueing, he said, "I could not destroy rockman, or get the battle chip gate.". Forte stood up, and said, "You actually think I'm going to let you get away with this??". Videoman said, "Well, Actually I thought you'd absorb me.". Forte coldly responded, "Who are you kidding?? You are a worthless, weak simpleton. Die!!", and suddenly, static appeared all around videoman, deleteing him. Forte then said to a mysterious navi behind him, "Let's see if you have improved since last time, beastman.", and suddenly, that mysterious navi dissapeared. At the same time, a dimensional area appeared in Netfrica...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    " I wasn't talking about the cannon blast, that was just to stall long enough for me to share the PA aura with you. How were you suposed to shoot that blast if you were busy getting drained by poison tiles?" I reminded him. "Anyway, I never got to properly introduce myself back there. I'm Hertz Alkeline. We just moved here. My parents are firewall designers at the Goernment Complex. They were the ones who designed my net navi, Neutraman. they theorized that the best way to defend against a Net Threat is to neutralize it rather than defend against it. They hoped to design a navi that could neutralize all variaties of virtual threats. once lab testing was done on neutraman, They let me have him since they had already made better navis."

"Sad but true." Neutraman said from my PET. " My full name is Neutraman Alpha. You guys can call me Neutraman, or Alpha for short. Whichever you prefer. Since I was made there have been two more made sequentially named Neutraman Beta and Neutraman Gamma. I can only stop Electrical and Mgnetic devices, Beta can stop nature based attacks as well, and Gamma can do all that plus neutralize viruses that come within range. Dr. Alkeline Has been trying to create another Neutraman entitled Omega that can supposedly neutralize even Dark Chip effects, but to do that, he'd need a Dark Chip in order to extract it's data and make a virtual vaccine that Omega wil be able to apply to his chest neutralizer." he explained, pointing to his own chest plate. " And unfortunately, He has been unable to claim one."

"It's very nice to meet you both." I said to Netto and Meiru." I jsut kinda wish that it was under better circumstances. Like at school or something."

ooc: Two reasons why I made this post.
    1. To provide a more in depth look at my character and his navi and to insert the "Alpha" That was at the end of his name in the forum I created him in, and
    2.To provide a possible story point for BobV in the possible strengths of Omega.

also ,I'd liek to remind you that I'm new to all this. I've only seen the cartoon as far as it's release in America.The furthest they got to en the US is the revealing of Bass just soon enough to stop a giant Loin virus that absorbs navis. These Dark chips( I think they're part of teh show) are something I have not seen yet. i don't know what powers they ahve, and what they can do.

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Wow, you made a good story point. Good work, soldjer.XD

IC: "Very good plan." I said, but then, me and rockman said toghether, "But it cannot be done.". "Dark chips completly demonize a navis soul. They turn evil if they get even a fraction of its data. And any navi that has been demonized by a dark chip goes to black earth, where all the navis dark souls serve somebody. If only I knew.." I said, and Rockman remarked, "Very good, Netto-kun. Besides, we know a vaccine to the dark chips already,don't we??", and smirking, I nodded. Suddenly, my cell phone rang, and answering it, I said, "Uh-huh. Beastman!? Netfrica!? Oh, all right.", and then saying to hertz, "I have to go.", I skated to the airport a few miles away...

OOC: You must mean Gosepl. And dark chips cannot be netralized at all. They can only be used.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Any program that is taken apart enough doesn't maintain it's original programming. So if "Dr. Alkeline" really works hard enoguh, he can make an omega with that chip data. And it's not liek he's going to USE teh chip on him, that would just be crazy.

ic:" IT's not like my dad is going to USE the chip on him!" I scoffed."My dad knows the capabilities of teh Dark Chips. he's talked with your dad, after all. What he's going to do is use the data to determine how the program works in order to create a workable counter program. That is what Omega would use, not the Dark Chip data. That would be suicide." When Netto got his call and began to run off, I shouted to him, somewhat surprised by his sudden take off. "Wait, where is that? What's NEtfrica? What going on?" I begant o run after him, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Jeez, in town for a week, and I'm running all over the place."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: yeah, but if a dark chips data was extracted, well...let's just say it would make a regular darkchip look like a holy chip, if you catch me drift.XD

IC: As I got into the plane that was awaiting me, I noticed hertz running towards the plane. I waved at him just as the plane took off. While I waited for it to stop in netfrica, I plugged in Rockman for a little practice..

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: I explained in my last post ,though edited probably before you began posting, that he's not using the chip data itself, he studies teh data in order to make a working counter program. Just let me have my fun, you keep shooting down every Idea I throw out there. :\

I calmly walked up next To Netto ."Hey." I smiled as he looked surprised. " My dad is very well paid in Scilab. And already he's very influential. It didn't take me long to get a scilab airplane and catch up using radar. So what's going on here? Antyhing we can do?" I held up my PET to show Neutraman ready for action.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Erm....Netto-kun's on a plane, while your guy was left behind..oh I'll just pretend that netto-kun got him on the plane, okay?? Me will edit me post!! Me smarter than you!!XD

IC: I turned to Hertz, and said, "Well, plug in!!", gestureing to the plug-in points right ahead. Rockman was looking around at all the viruses that suddenly appeared. "Erm, netto-kun..." Rockman said, and turning to my PET, I began to smile, and said, "What is it-", but seeing all the viruses, I gasped, "Rockman!!".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back