• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: You've heard of midair fueling, right? :D Well, my jet passed on something to yours, and it wasn't fuel.

ic: "I could use gamma right about now." I muttered. "Jackin, Neutraman!" NEutraman appeared in the cyberworld. "sword, battle chip in!" A really long sword appeared on his right arm. " OKay, Netto, lets take care of these viruses."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "I've got a better Idea." I said, grinning. Suddenly, I yelled, "Battlechip, Longblade!! Slot in!! Activate Blues soul!!", and a bright light surrounded rockman for a minnute. When the glow faded, rockman was wearing an outfit similer to blues, only with a green transparewnt viser.

OOC: Just so ya know, Blues=protoman.XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Character fusion huh?" I grinned " Good idea. Why didn't I think of that? ALpha, Virus Shield in, download! Activate Brother soul!" Teh atom symbol on Neutraman's chest was replaced with interlocking alpha, beta, and omega symbols. His white boots and gloves turned green and a small pair of genertors appeared on his back.

"Teh soul fusion of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Brotherly love, long story. This form allows Neutraman to fuse wtih his two brothers, creating the first Neutraman C. He has all teh powers of Gamma but are greatly enhanced. Meaning these viruses for Neutraman will be no problem. Neutraman! Activate ultra Virus shield!" The panel on his chest glowed and a bright aura errupted from him. Thirty of the nearest viruses exploded into pixels.

ooc: Hey if you can do it, I can do it too! :D

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Erm...That's not character fusion..." I explained. "That's blues soul merged with rockmans." I said, but then, all the viruses reappeared. "What the!?" I exclaimed, but then said, "Rockman, take care of these viruses with a Dreamsword!!", and slotting in the neccisary chips. A huge sword appeared above rockman, who grasped it, and slammed it down on the viruses, deleteing them. As rockman went out of blues soul, he said to Neturaman C, he said, "Well, netto-kun, this guy definetly doesn't know what soul union is.". "I thought so." I said, and remarked, "That's definetly not a true soul union.". Turning to hertz, I said, "your union was not brotherly love. It was just combatability. That's all.", and plugging out rockman, I sat down on a couch.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I beg to differ." I said as I sat down on another couch. " Nothing short of brotherly love is what makes my three navis fuse like that. It started back at the lab about two months ago. After teh creation of Gamma, my dad saw no practical use for Alphanow that gamma was around and was going to basicaly put him on cold storage. Gamma and Beta had a strong brotherly love for Alpha and used Soul Union to make them one. It was then they declared that my dad either freezes them all, or lets Alpha be. NOt wanting to freeze his newest prototypes, he bent to their wishes and instead gave Alpha to me. I think he's trying to get rid of that stubborn streek in Omega.' i snickered.

ooc: Told you there was a story behind it. and again, you were bashing my idea :( Why can't you jsut let it be? Why do you have to kill everything? It is Gamma's virus shield. No virus lives when it comes into range, regardless how strong.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Eh, it may be a FORM of soul union, but not the orignal." I replied, and continued with, "See, Soul union is the bond of two navis FREINDSHIP.", but then chuckleing, I said, "Unless it's roll soul.", causeing rockman to blush. Suddenly, noticeing meiru, I exclaimed, "WHAT THE!?", but then remarked, "Let me guess. Yaito's private jet.", and said, "Well, back to training rockman.", but just as I was about to plug in, the piolet said, "We're here, netto!!". And then saying to Meiru, "stay in the plane.", I went outside, but was shocked to see the entire area was covered with a dimensional area, with Beastman running around, killing people. "Argh, why the sudden appearance of deleted navis!?" Me and rockman said in frustration. I then pulled out the synchro chip, and said, "Synchro chip!! Slot in!!", and slotting in the synchro chip, I transformed into my cross fusion outfit as I entered the dimensional area...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Not again... should we help?" I asked Roll.
    "But he told us to stay here Meiru," replied Roll.
    "Oh well... Alls fair in love and war!" I said as I steppd out of the jet.
    "Nobody's capturing me this time!"I shouted, " Slot in! Sychro Chip!"
    I changed into my cross fusion outfit and followed Netto!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Where is he??" I said, looking around. Suddenly, beastman tackled me in the side, knocking me down. "Ah, your deletion netto will be my joy!!" Beastman said, but as he advanced towards me, I said, "I don't think so!!", and blasted him in the stomach with my buster, creating a hole. "Don't think the fight is over, netto. Dark chip!!" Beastman yelled, and a dark aura surrounded him as he slashed me..

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Meiru?? But I thought you couldn't cross fuse!!" I exclaimed, but then beastman tackled R Roll away and then slashed my right shoulder, and blood flowed from it as I screamed in pain..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "synchro chip in! Download!" I changed into my cross fusion and activated my roller jets, quickly catching up to the others. I lifted my right arm and it changed into my buster. "neutrabuster!" I fired off shot after shot, but they bounced harmlessly off of his dark aura. " no good. I need one of those chips Netto used last time. but I don't have any chips like that!"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: I hate dares -_-

IC:"I took the test without tellling you Netto, but I guess now isnt the time to talk about it." I said, getting up. I ran at Beastman, but he just sent me flying again. "You!" I said pointing at the other boy, "What can we do!?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "i don't know! This is the first time I fought this guy, and my blaster isn't working on him! Teh best I can do is create a defense aura with my Cannon ProgramAdvance, but those are the best chips I've got." I shot a few more rounds at Beastman, he dodged them effortlessly and raked my back with his claws I cried out in pain as I collapsed to my knees. He was about to attack again, but I activated my roller jets. but since i was on the ground, I bumped rather harshly agaisnt the ground as I jetted away, only after I was a safe distance away did I deactivate my jets to nurse my wounds.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I tried to run at Netto to help him, but Beastman blocked my way.
    "Roll Arrow!" I yelled and shot a pink arrow at him, but he just shrugged it off.
    "EEEEK!" I screamed as Beastman slashed my 8 consecutive times, causing me to collapse.
    "Nett...o" I tried to say, but then I blacked out.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Don't worry L_P!! Remember da new rules?? A dare can last only for a week at maximum!!! And if it was more than that, you can get loose!! And I'll be there to stop the girlyness once and for all with a dare that has a loophole...*Grins*

IC: "MEIRU-CHAN!!" I screamed, as blood flowed from her. the cross fusion outfit dissapeared as her regular outfit replaced it, and her PET and the synchro chip layed next to her. " DIE beastman!!" I screamed, and blasted him endlessly with my buster, causeing the dark aura to break. "DIE YOU SON OF A-" I screamed as I blasted beastman's data into peices. "Netto-kun, calm down-" Rockman began to say, but then remembering roll must also be critcally injured, he screamed, "Kill him any way you can!!!". I smashed beastmans head into itself, and beastman said, "Please, no more.", and I screamed, "FAT CHANCE, (Censored!!XD)", and blasted his head open with a point-blank buster attack. "Now, DIE!!" I screamed, and jumping into the air, I fired a huge blast at beastman that pummeled him into the ground. "Now go where you deserve to go beastman!!" I screamed, and thrust him into the dimensional generaterm, which exploded, desroying beastman in the process. "Da-yo-net-" Beastman said as he exploded, the words too slurred to make out. The dimensional area dissapeared, but the wounds still remained. I cryed as I sat next to meiru-chan. "I promised we would always be toghether." I said, crying. "But I couldn't get this bully...." I said, and cryed even more...

OOC: Note: If you don't get what I mean, L_P, check the episode summarys at www.rockman-exe.com and go to the bottom where the AXESS section is, and click on episode number 42.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Wow, thats a blood-thirsty segment for ya! XD
    IC: I opened my eyes for a brief minute and saw Netto.
    "Nett..o," I said, "We will always be together... no matter... what happens... to....me...."
    I was thinking to myself if this is the last thing I see, I'm glad it was Netto. Then I blacked out again....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: yup, you got that right!!XD

IC: "No...meiru-chan...." I said, and dropped down, crying. "Netto-kun..." Rockman said, but then realized, "If Meiru-chan was lethally injured by that attack in cross-fusion...", and then cried out, "ROLL-CHAN!!". I stood up, tears flowing, and said, "**** beastman. I hope his soul was gone in that blast.", punching the ground with my fist. "Yeah...Roll-chan..." Rockman said, still disturbed. "Come on." I said, picking up Mieru-chan's body and PET. "We'd better go to the piolet(Sp??XD) and tell him we defeated beastman."I said, and walked towards the airplane. When he saw that I was carrying Meiru-chan, he said, "Is that girl-", and I replied, "Yes, I'm pretty sure.", and layed her down on the couch in the plane, and after I got hertz, we took off...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back