• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT's Prettiest Profile Contest

Years
  • Prettiest Profile Contest
    h5F942879

Welcome to the Prettiest Profile Contest! This is a contest to show off your creativity using, well, your profile! Designs may include: an awesome colour scheme, a nice profile picture, and maybe if you're a supporter, a neat wallpaper to boot!

There will be two winners. Because of the fact that staff and supporters have more profile customization options than members, one member will win, and one supporter or staff member will win.

Rules
    1. To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so.
    2. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
    3. Make sure your profile follows the theme.
    4. Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
    5. For participants, voting is mandatory. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
    6. To vote, send your ballot to Kitty via PM.
    7. You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters.

Theme
    Mystery, with a hint of Eevee and/or Pikachu.
    With this GT comes a mystery that we're all aiming to solve. What about it is so mysterious? That's up to you, and your interpretation! Should it scream Noir? Would your profile legally be part of the mafia? Maybe read the case we have going on the GT for some inspiration!

BallotPlease use this form when sending your votes in:
    Supporter
    3. (optional)

Non-Supporter
    3. (optional)
    For participants who have not voted yet, I am legally allowed to pester you for votes. :)

Schedule
    Entry Period lasts until 9AM EST, August 10, while Voting Period lasts until 9AM EST, August 12

Prizes
    Participants will always get 10 points
    Third place will net you 30 points
    Second place will get 50 points
    And first place gets 100 points

That said, I hope you guys have fun! <3

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Change the text colors, it's pretty hard to read. Especially white titles sink to the background.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Gonna try to edit my profile to match my PFC entry! Count me in~

Here's hoping my old profile doesn't bork around this time with all the customization options, haha.

Cid

Years
  • I keep getting these weird error messages when I try to use supporter tier features on my profile. I think it's because my account's so old, and that my account's profile editing feature hasn't been used in a while.

Spoiler: Screenshot of Error Message
    1tdbMCi.png

As such, I will only be using what I can change with my profile, which I think is just the basic colors of everything. If the deadline comes and nothing's changed with my profile (my profile has a green, orange, and white color scheme right now, for posterity), that's probably because I encountered errors again. Hope that doesn't happen, though! We'll see this afternoon.

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • I keep getting these weird error messages when I try to use supporter tier features on my profile. I think it's because my account's so old, and that my account's profile editing feature hasn't been used in a while.

Spoiler: Screenshot of Error Message
    1tdbMCi.png

As such, I will only be using what I can change with my profile, which I think is just the basic colors of everything. If the deadline comes and nothing's changed with my profile (my profile has a green, orange, and white color scheme right now, for posterity), that's probably because I encountered errors again. Hope that doesn't happen, though! We'll see this afternoon.
    I just tried to change colors of my profile and got that error message too. Since it's 404 error, this is serious problem and it makes this event impossible, only thing you can change is your profile picture.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I managed to work around the errors! The only thing I can't seem to do is to disable the YouTube video on my profile in order to display a profile picture or spacer, so I just left the YouTube video blank. Here's hoping the lack of profile picture doesn't affect my score!

But yes, my profile is ready now. Time to cram my PFC entry next. :'D

Back