• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Hidden Village OOC [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, Kitai is for sure a newcomer. If that means I have to make any changes to my first post I'm ready to do that.

Also, since I have plenty of time to devote to the RP I can have Kitai play an important role in most, if not all, of the story.

Alright, no need to change your post it fits perfectly. We can get in contact over pm or I can make a skype group chat so that everyone can communicate easier, so that we can talk about the storyline integration with characters. Whichever you prefer, I'm good with either.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Mine will be a bit of an odd character. He isn't a fully grown dragon, so he won't be as powerful as a "normal" one would be.

His powers will be mostly elemental like many others out there, and his only other ability would be shapeshifting into a human-like creature as a disguise.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • I think a Skype group for this roleplay would be a great idea, Wiz.

Also, to answer your question, Rayce is a native to the village. :)

Years
  • Skype groups tend to work well, I've noticed. However, if you do this, someone will need to keep me updated periodically, since I have no access to Skype. So, I support the idea, even though I will not be involved in it.

Also, Zip is technically a newcomer, although I think he's lived there for a few weeks/months.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Mine will be a bit of an odd character. He isn't a fully grown dragon, so he won't be as powerful as a "normal" one would be.

His powers will be mostly elemental like many others out there, and his only other ability would be shapeshifting into a human-like creature as a disguise.

That sounds reasonable, and points to the shapeshifting part for reminding me of Warcraft.

On the Skype angle. I like that idea. We can coordinate things more on the fly than on the OOC thread and we can even do 3 to 4 way conversations between our characters more fluently.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    If it's not too much of a problem, I would like to reserve a spot for this RP. I'll have something written up tomorrow, that is, if there is still room for one more interested roleplayer. Thanks a bunch in advance c:

From what I understand the RP is always open to newcomers, you don't even need to reserve a spot.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • This was actually really fun to write, let me know if I need to change some things. Always wanted to have a character with this kind of personality.

SIGNUP SHEET
    7e63354c0253e5eeb1d9cb0f41318295.jpg

Name: Marlow
    Race: Vampire
    Aura: Huntred
    Personality: Marlow, two sides of a coin, one one side. Simply put, he's very confused with why he was given the life he was. He doesn't know what to think of it, and doesn't know why he gets the privilege of living. He seems to think that life is pretty over-exerting at times, and just want's to go with the flow. He doesn't have decision making skills, or to be more correct, he doesn't want to influence anyone's opinion. He believes that everything happens for a reason, he's trying to find his.

The first thing people notice about Marlow is that he's incredibly insensitive, though not intentionally. He does try to mind peoples feeling and personal boundaries, but he usually asks something inconsiderate in the end anyways, without even considering it as something rude. While some might understand that Marlow is trying to be kind, most just get hot-headed and start shouting at Marlow, and he doesn't even understand why.

Often seen as a calm and collected individual, Marlow is just good at hiding his emotions. Most of the times he feels sadness, unaware of the meaning of life. Using his long lifespan, Marlow spent 160 years of his life walking the world, talking to people. He's come to learn that everyone has a life to live, and everyone has a story to tell. He just needs to find his.
    History:
    Spoiler:

Anything else: Marlow has a long scar running from his left shoulder to his right hip.

Years

• That's great, Just let me know if he is a newcomer or native to the village and you're good to go.
    Btw everyone, all the newcomers will be featured on the stage for their welcoming ceremony and then surprise things will happen ;)
    Newcomers can have lived in the village anywhere from 1 to 30 days, then they hold one ceremony a month for all newcomers.

I'll make a post later (or edit this one) with the current status on how long each character has been in the village. If you haven't let me know yet, it's fine we'll just assume they are natives for now and if they are a newcomer we can just say they were late or got lost or something :P

I'm also going to make the skype conversation so if you want to join it just pm me your skype.
    I will keep this thread up to date with all the news though, I know that not everyone likes to use (or can't use) skype.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • That's great, Just let me know if he is a newcomer or native to the village and you're good to go.
    Btw everyone, all the newcomers will be featured on the stage for their welcoming ceremony and then surprise things will happen ;)
    Newcomers can have lived in the village anywhere from 1 to 30 days, then they hold one ceremony a month for all newcomers.

I'll make a post later (or edit this one) with the current status on how long each character has been in the village. If you haven't let me know yet, it's fine we'll just assume they are natives for now and if they are a newcomer we can just say they were late or got lost or something :P

I'm also going to make the skype conversation so if you want to join it just pm me your skype.
    I will keep this thread up to date with all the news though, I know that not everyone likes to use (or can't use) skype.

Alright, thanks Wiz. :)

Also, I'm encouraging you other guys to join in on the Skype group for the roleplay. There's only 3 of us right now including Wiz, but if you join it makes it easier to discuss the roleplay faster and more casually. :)

Years
  • Ok, I'd like everyone to get their characters introduced and to the celebration by the end of the month, sooner if possible. I'd like to at least introduce the first story-line element before October, I have a special event/info reveal planned for October. I'll periodically let out some hints at the plot though(in my ic posts) I'll have a post for a major npc up by tonight, within 4-6 hours for those not in my time-zone (probably sooner)

VillageofDragons

Years
  • You may have up to two permanent characters, however you may create temporary npc's as long as they don't tag along for more than an ic day. I may change this in the future based on requests but for now that's the limit.

Seems like a good limit to have too... That's how it goes for "Darker than it Seems..." and it's working out great so far.... :)

Years
  • The fun police have arrived, ruining my mean-spirited prank! XD

Quite the group we have here. Shy, disruptive, blase, and strict. This will be fun...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Just so the people not in the Skype group know. VillageofDragons has announced on there that he's leaving PC, so he's not gonna be taking part in the RP anymore.

Years
  • Just a friendly reminder that I'd like to put that major event up this weekend, however if you guys want more time to interact before all hell breaks loose ;) then I'd be happy to extend that time :)

Years
  • Ok so I'm sorry for the sudden news but I'm closing this rp down. It's a combination of the lack of posts and the fact that I have become bored with the idea after planning things for so long. I'm sorry for anyone who really wanted to do this, and if anyone wants to use these ideas for their own rp then go ahead. Once again I'm really sorry but I'm not really feeling this anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back