• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokémon Fallout

Welcome to the OOC/SU thread for Pokémon Fallout! We're a post-apocalyptic, sandbox'ish style pokemon roleplay set in the Sinnoh region that takes a few numbers from Pokemon Reburst rather than using the traditional systems. Interested to know more? Read the plot!~ Please note before signing up that it has been somewhere around 100 years since pokemon vanished.

You can use this thread to discuss whatever, and it's also the thread for SUs. Please look below for a Sign Up Template and use that when writing your SUs.

Link to the IC Thread

If you like this RP you can thank your friendly local GMs PkMnTrainer Yellow and TornZero~​

Available Spots/Accepted Characters
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Who are you?
Spoiler:

Key Locations/Points of Interest/Setting
Spoiler:

NPC Bosses
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'd like to reserve a spot. :\ The SU seems a bit complicated to me, but I think I can manage. Does living in Unova before coming to Sinnoh count in the history? Oh & I would love to help GMing the RP if you don't mind. :)

Jaffersin

Painting the town R.E.D.
Years
Beep beep; stupid new kid, comin' through.

Name: Avanto

Nickname: Aside from simply preferring to be addressed as the pokemon from which he's given power Avanto tends to go by multiple titles "The Nocturnal Man-Snatcher"was a nice handle the locals gave him after a few months, he tends tocome up for many for himself "The Twenty Fingers of Cleansing","The First Priest of the Purge", "The Holy Genocide" and "TheHa-bringer" amongst other things. His family used to call him"Avvy".

Sex:Male

Appearance: One look makes it quite obvious that the boy doesn't care much for typical societal norms of cleaning the grime of the earth off, a closer look will show it's probably because he prefers being caked with blood. Trying to stay fused as often as possible his torso bears a second set of arms, all four being quite muscular and each having a different colored ringed emblem on the back of the hand. In place of conventional shoes he has a makeshift set, small pieces of metal for heels wrapped in a once white cloth, now dyed red and held in place with fastening bands. His simple cloth pants are held together with a pair of strips on his ankles to reduce wind resistance and a set on his kneecaps, holdingon some metal and rope knee guards. His upper body has a torn green vest covering it, though often it itself is covered by a few sheetsof metal, painted black with a few white spots in resemblance of an insect's shell. His eye color is unknown as they're almost constantly obscured or guarded by a thick set of circular goggles, the lenses covered in a series of red smudges to the point where they look to bepainted that color. Overall he stands a bit shorter than someone of his age and has developed a narrow face. When fused a small pair of black antennae twitch idly, hidden in the expanse of his coffee-brown hair, streaks of different shades of green on certain strands; theresult of a few unsuccessful dye-jobs.

Personality: Brutal, cold, indifferent, violent. Avanto tends to shamelessly embody these things. Seeking retribution from "previous sins" he thinks himself to be morally superior and enlightened withhis new-found powers. He sees himself as a demigod and a bringer of anew era in which he is chosen to bring back goodness to the earth. Hefollows rather flawed ideals, having virtually forgotten nor met anyone with superhuman capabilities like him and is isolated from society, only his spirit to accompany him in any form. He possibly suffers a bit of dementia, thinking Arceus speaks to him specifically at times and commands him to do bidding, this has caused him to become a fanatic of his own logically fallacious religion. He plans to kill anything and anyone he can in hopes of eventually "purging"the earth of humanity, convinced that there's nothing on the planet can be sapient and good at the same time. His time in isolation has taught him to have bloodlust and how to survive but disabled much of his simple logistics, getting nearer to being a threat to himself every day as he follows his own interpretations of the laws given to him. Virtually impossible to reason with and bearing confidence of holy invincibility he can only be reached by being outdone in physical prowess or exploitation of his psychological state.

History:The only child of a botanist and florist,Avanto was never truly a very "good" kid by most any definitions.Though his parents often tried to get him to follow the trade ofplant life he'd quickly become discouraged, lacking the patience todo such and feeling that if he'd devoted his life to observing "the precious gifts of nature" that he'd be doing no more than his parent's will, no doubt the common ground the two had met over. After abandoning what he assumed to be his parent's dreams he'd never become much of anything and was often simply in the background of things, never courageous to try something for himself. Those two parents with high hopes for him and a lack of peers who would accept him he was forced to try and mature quickly to keep from being hurt, an outcast isolating himself. This was done rather poorly as he's just scarcely above an average level of intelligence, unfit body and a suppressed curiosity for the world. He's brought himself to think that one has to harm others for your own safety and hasn't been swayed from such an idea. Weaker humans, but more often pokemon abused, and on occasion even killed when he could get away with it, he'd embarked on a murderous path. If anything these most recent events are the only thing noteworthy he's ever done, his abilities now letting him more than ever express his violent ideology and allowing him to defy the social bindings he once thought himself to be held by, no longer needing to rely on a judgmental family and alienating peers to survive in the lawless frontier of the new world.

Pokéspirit

Species:Ledian

Nickname: Lunar

Personality:

Lunar tends to be rather silent, if not absent. Though it could be mistaken for neglect as Avanto gradually loses his mentally stability it's generally just her being passive and hesitant, often caught in a moral struggle of how to react toAvanto's constant killing. Able to understand the necessity of such but questioning the often tormenting methods he employs. As such she's rather reclusive, having never revealed any true nature and nearly lacking any relation with Avanto past a constant presence.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg movesare allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):

Bug Buzz

Dizzy Punch

Silver Wind

Giga Impact

Aerial Ace

Solarbeam

Opening Post (This will be what we useto determine whether your writing skills are good enough. Ifaccepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the ICthread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20.

Blood; that's what tasted best,especially those of others, it's what the master wanted, it was theforce that propelled the world into state it was now, that which itwas beforehand and soon the aftermath this world would face. It washis face's paint, his lineage, his binding to mortality and his past deeds, but also to the race which he was now so disgraced. As the boy sat there, cross-legged, rubbing green fluid through his wispycollection of now mismatched brown and-green he murmured lightly to himself. "I'll just kill everything else which shares this blood until it is my own and mine only. He'd be proud..." Then he'd stop, two fingers pressing together against the thin antennae hiding within the flowing forest of his head, his other arms crossed whilst he looked out overthe landscape and up to the dusk. "Or perhaps...he wanted me to make them repent. But then without example of the extent of their wrongdoings and how they must pay nobody would." He shook his head,resting all four of his hands in his lap as he stared off into the sky, practically sensing the exact positions of the oncoming stars in the night,his hair flowing slightly without wind; his antenna's constant twitching taking care of such motions. Slowly lying back he covered his eyes with one hand and sighed softly, still lying amongst the tram's wreckage, just momentarily longing to be engulfed in the sounds of nature he once detested.

Dawn

Years
@ShinySweety and ShinyDiamond: There's unlimited spots! :P But... yeah! Sure. Go work on your SUs |D ShinyDiamond, I'll get back to you on that offer later tonight.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Im just starting my SU but i;ll finish it later on since it's late 'round here. :)

Name: Scarlet Johnson

Nickname: No Nickname. ^^

Sex: Female

Appearance: Scarlet is slightly tanned on her legs and arm's, but her face and all the rest are more pale. Her eye's are a sort of Aqua emerald color, they shine in the sunlight and her eye lashes is super short. Scarlet hardly blushes, it's a sort of light red mixed with a bit of light pink. Her hair is a really dark, creamy pink color. She likes to wear it in a ponytail to the back and leaves a long, very thick strip of hair going down the front on each side, up to her breasts. Scarlet wears a big, white ribbon/bow to keep her ponytail in and has bang's a that hangs right above both her eye's. She wears a white, long sleeved top with a small stripe across the border of the arm sleeve and a thicker stripe next to it. Scarlet's nail's are painted in a dark red, and her left hands thumb has a small black heart sticker on it. Her top has a pink, color thing at the top with a orange tie like thing except but in four pieces, and it dangle's at the edge of the color thing. The color thing has a white, line at the top that turn's into a hump near the bottom. The other side is identical. Scarlet wears a pink, mini skirt that's the same type of pink as the neck color thingy. It has a white, thin line at the top of the skirt with a white ribbon at the left side and at the bottom of the skirt there are ruffles. She wears a white, leg bracelet on her leg. It's three centimeter's bellow her skirt on the left leg. The rest of Scarlet's leg is all plain, same on the right one. Scarlet wears white sock's on both her feet, both of the sock's has a small, white ribbon at the side. She wears a pair of pink trainer's with white shoelaces and a pink star on the back.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality: Scarlet, in one word is sweet. She isn't to harsh on people, she's more kind. Scarlet is also sort of lazy, her older sister's were lazy to and due to that Scarlet became lazy to. She doesn't like to run or do many things but if it's really needed Scarlet would get more active and go go go. Scarlet say's allot of words wrong, which can sometimes come out on the wrong end and upset people. Then again, Scarlet always cheer's up people well and gives them a good laugh if there depressed, and even if they aren't Scarlet loves to make people laugh. She is also a very good at encouraging people to do what they want, and to never give up. Yet sometimes Scarlet does the opposite. Scarlet is a very great at convincing too, which comes in handy allot. On the negative trait's, Scarlet can get greedy and selfish at times, but luckily she hardly does. She always want's to get the last word in argument's and keep's them going on. Scarlet does what she want's and never let's people tell her what to do, it's her own way of saying 'You can't boss me around' or 'You can't tell me what to do'. When someone start's to be mean or annoying to Scarlet, she talks back, no matter who it is. She never hit's or punches anyone, but a time could come where she slap's someone on the cheek or pinches them. Scarlet also likes to taunt people, she does this allot. But on the bright side, Scarlet is a good athlete which is one of the main things that makes her move more.

History: 4 lines minimum

Pokéspirit
Species: Leafeon

Nickname: Syrena

Personality: Syrena is a very calm Leafeon, she likes to nap and be lazy just like Scarlet. Syrena also likes to brush people with her leafy, soft tail.

Moves: Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance and Giga Drain.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kilik is an independent guy who never gives up no matter what happens. He never backs down from a challenge & stays firm if insulted. He's like someone who can read people's minds, but he just takes a 'lucky guess.' Apparently he has no sense of humor so he takes things too seriously, although he tries to find his sense of humor. Kilik is very intelligent in battle, finding every different solution for the outcome to be on his side. Kilik tends to stay quiet in front of others as he tries focusing more at the situation at hand. If everything is okay for the time being, he will start up a conversation of something he knows or of what the others like to talk about.

One thing about him is he gets stressed during a battle when he has WAY too much pressure. He randomly attacks which can mess up his battle style, occasionally giving his opponent the win. Kilik has a little anger issues when someone doesn't take notice of him, so try to comment for him always when possible.

History: In his early years, Kilik was an orphan. His parents died in the hands of Nicholas in Hearthome City, which is now known as Children's City. Devestated by the loss of his parents, he runs away from Children's City as it has too much memories for him. He wondered if there was anywhere he could stay. He decided to take refuge & live in a forest, which was actually near Eterna City. This forest would be his new home.

He learned how to survive, how to make food with little of what he ever got. In Eterna City, he had enough money to buy some supplies, clothes etc. With little money left he decided to sell anything he had that he didn't need anymore. This is how he] been living throughout the years. In the abandoned buildings he could actually find more stuff to sell & survive. He wished he hadn't left his real home, but it was just too much.

At age 12, becoming 13 in a few days, he wanted to go exploring, having the courage & the strength to venture. He has left everything from the past behind him...well, almost everything. He wants revenge against Nicholas someday, but he knew he wasn't ready. His first thought was Mt. Coronet. It was there that he obtained a Pokespirit, Lucario. With a new friend, he went back to his home in the forest, keeping secret of what he encountered, feeling trustful to no one but Reiki.

Pokespirit:
Species: Lucario

Nickname: Reiki

Personality: Reiki is very noble & loyal. He is very sophisticated & smart in battle. He usually never listens to the weak, only siding with that he chooses, mainly the strong one. Reiki only listens to that he chooses, doing anything the chosen so wishes to do, but sometimes he wonders if he should really go through with it.

Moves: Heal Pulse, Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Hidden Power (Psychic), Bullet Punch, Detect

Opening Post: In the depths of the forest, there lives a boy in a treehouse, which to others would look like a regular tree. He made it well camoflagued so no one discovers it. This boy, Kilik, comes back after his trip to Eterna City with food, entering his home. Inside he sets the food & breathes. His form starts to change, a round spike appears behind his 2 hands & on his chest, small fangs appear inside his mouth, & 4 small black appendages appear around his head; the appendages were a bit smaller than a Lucario's.

"Is this enough?" Kilik's Pokespirit, Reiki, said to him. It felt good to be transformed like this.

"Yes," Kilik answered. "This should provide the taste buds well." He grabs a piece of food & ate it, craving the taste. Sometimes the taste could be more than enough to fill his belly. He sat down to rest & eat.

"When will we leave this place?" Reiki asked.

"Soon, but I don't know what dangers will come." Kilik reluctantly answers. What will he find again.

"Whatever comes, you're not alone." Reiki thought some words of kindness would soothe him, but it did little to nothing.

Kilik sighed, standing up. "Yeah..." He walked to his window, remembering his time in Children's City. He will encounter Nicholas, & kill him. He hasn't had any social time with anybody, but thank goodness Keiki came along before his birthday. Now 13, he's ready to venture out soon, knowing the risks. He kept looking out the window, eating his food while seeing if anything interesting would happen. Sadly, nothing ever happens.

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Ooo! I would like to reserve a spot ^-^

But I'm gonna start my SU in this post. I'm on my IPod, so I cannot really tell how many lines I'm typing, but I'll try my best x3

Name: Katharine Woalf

Nickname (Optional): Kat/Kitty

Sex: Female

Appearance: Kat has long, chestnut brown hair that reaches the halfway point on her back. Kat stands at 5 foot 6. She has long legs, her fingers are also longish. Her eyes are normally a forest green, but turn into a bright silver when fused. She wears worn down jeans and a black, blood and mud encrusted jacket. She normally keeps her hood up, but it falls when she fights. She likes to keep her hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. She also wears worn down combat boots, that she has had a small blade implanted in the toe. She keeps a belt on to hold her knife at her side. The knife is a little worn out, and very bloodstained. She doesn't have time to clean her things. When Kat is fused, she has Umbreon ears and a tail, these are the most noticeable features. She also forms fangs and sharp claws. Her claws fuse poison into her foes (In a Pokedex entry, Umbreon like, drips poison).

Personality: Kat does not trust easily. It takes a lot to make her falter loyalty though. She is cautious of others, and will respond with hostility if they come too close. Kat gets frightened easily, but will fight before fleeing. She was originally a shy girl, but thanks to Candlelight, she is more outgoing. She loves to talk to him, and he likes to talk to her. He has no choice of course, but he enjoys her. Kat could be considered mentally unstable. She has her crazy moments and frequently talks to Candlelight out loud. She has no problem with eating her foes, thanks to the Pokemon Spirit. Candlelight tells her to do these things. She complies, she has no reason to not trust the Dark Type.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Kat grew up in the Underground. She ran away from her parents, who were planning to enslave her. She was raised by a small group of female criminals. They taught her how to steal food and how to kill adults after she gets her spirit. Rose (Oldest, Lucario) hoped she was a Fighting Type like her, Kyla (Middle, Leavenny) Hope she would grow to be motherly like her, and Scarlet (Youngest, Haunter) just wanted her to be like her. Evil and violent. Kat slept on the ground all of her life, as her "family" could not really steal beds from the adults without being noticed. Kat always had nightmares. Every night in the Underground. One day, she found a secluded room that had, strangely, a guard. In the middle of the night, she snuck past the guard. She, being 10, wanted to see what was inside. When she walked in, there was a black shape in the corner. She walked to it slowly, not making a sound, and grabbed what she presumed was its shoulder. Her hand went through it, but it turned to her. She could see tears of... what looked like blood. It started laughing but quickly noticed her fears and grabbed her shoulder with its paw. It asked her if he could join her. Kat nodded, and as soon as she did, it flew into her. She screamed, but only for a moment. The shadow said he was called Candlelight. "Hello Candlelight. A-Are you my spirit?" Kat was trembling with excitement when she asked. Kat jumped with joy when she could sense him nodding. They talked to each other everyday for hours. Then he started telling her to do "favors" for him. First was the leader. Kat snuck to her "mother's" spot on the ground, and... Killed her while fused. She then continued to the rest of her "family" until they were all gone. With bloodstained claws, she left the Underground and wandered around from then on.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Umbreon (Male, purple tinted black fur, red eyes, light yellow rings.)

Nickname (Optional): Candlelight

Personality: Candlelight is calm most of the time. He listens to Kat and usually answers truthfully. He is a Dark Type though. He is very evil inside. He tells Kat to do things... Unspeakable things. Being a omnivore, he craves meat along with the plants he tells Kat to steal. He asks of her to eat the enemies she defeats... For amusement. She always listens to him. He was a Pokemon for a man who taught him these things. He also taught Candlelight how to control minds. He cannot use this anymore of course, well, for all we know.

Moves: Moonlight, Bite, Giga Impact, Shadow Ball, Protect, Toxic

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): Death equals food. This was how Kat thought. If she killed others, she could scavenge the food they had with them. Even stealing from a house, she never leaves a soul, other than sleeping children. This was how Candlelight taught her. "A-Are you sure it is safe?" Kat said nervously to herself. She just killed an adult male, but he had no food. (Yes Kat. Very safe. Just avoid the organs okay?) Kat nodded and brought out her knife. She cut both wrists and the neck. Kat then hung the body from a tree and waited for it to bleed out. Kat took a deep breath and fused. Her teeth sharpened and her nails grew to claws. With these, she cut down the body and ripped a small pice of him. When she smelled it, she couldn't help but gag. "But if smells so bad Candle! How can I eat it?" She could see him forming next to her in his shadow form. (Just ignore it sweetie. See?) He tore a piece of the neck off and gobbled it up. (All humans smell like this. Your males especially.) Canlelight laughed and dissipated. Kat shakily laughed and took a bite of the flesh. She had her eyes closed, but opened them quickly. "Wow! Candle, you were right! If I ignore it, then it doesn't taste so bad. I... I could hug you!" Candle growled in her mind. "I mean, I won't, but I could!" Kat laughed when she heard Candlelight snicker at her slurred way of saying that. (Okay, okay. I need you to help me with something okay?) Kat was eating more meat when she nodded. "Why of course! You have helped me survive many times before! Is it more killing?" Kat grabbed for her knife but Candlelight pet her shoulder. (No, no sweetheart. I wanted to see betrayal. I want you to betray a promise. Find more like us, befriend them. Let them trust you. Then backstabbing them. Could you do that?) Kat thought for a bit... "Well... Sure! Where are others?" Candlelight shrugged (Find them. In the meantime, entertain me please.) Kat smiled an evil grin and walked back onto the path that many people seem to take. She sits in the middle, waiting for her next victim. "I will find you children. You will not expect it. Candle? A-Are you talking through me?" Candlelight smirked (Why no! I am not that strong silly.) "Just you wait..." Then came another man. "Dinner has become fun again Candle." Kat grinned and grabbed her knife. (Goodnight Kat)

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
SU isn't going to be finished when I put this down here, but some people's doesn't seem like they are either, so I hope this is okay!

Also, awesome concept!

Name: Spencer Trapenese

Nickname (Optional): Jesse Trapeze

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Spencer has dark black hair. On the top of his hair it tips off in a point that's colored an odd red. This tip is the most noticeable part of the top of his head. The tip sticks out independently, almost as if it weren't locks of hair at all.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Spencer is a very inspired kid. He's also imaginative and creative. When he's bored, he tends to make art out of small little bits and things that he finds around him. He never gets rid of these things he makes and leaves them wherever he makes them. Spencer isn't bored very easily, even when he acts like he is. He usually entertains himself by thinking up something in his head, which is a little hard with Bonard around.

Being in an apocalyptic setting doesn't seem to have uh... Matured, young Spencer. He still acts like a kid. Curious about everything and doing all the wrong things. He makes great bait sometimes. He is, however, very much aware. Dealing with crunchy, survival situations from birth, he does know the basics of staying alive. He acts vulnerable and easy, but he knows the ins and outs of life. He just treats it as one big joke most of the time. Sometimes it is one big joke. Spencer is able to find a lot of humor in his current situation. In fact, violent, gory situations or scenarios come off funny to him. Mostly the circumstances of death in general. If he were to ever see a body he might think up some backstory for the person, some kind of history and put a name with him or her. He talks to these bodies too and they give him extra company than just Bonard.

Spencer does have moments of rage and, in those moments, can become extremely violent and much less rational. He attacks hard and attacks strong and can become untameable. These fits of rage only last a few moments and are very rare.

On a side note, his favorite organ is the stomach.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Species: Scraggy

Nickname (Optional): Bonard

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Bonard is not driven. He seems to not have a passion for anything. There doesn't seem to be a single thing in the world that can excite him and if anything surprises him, his voice will never show it. He always has an apathetic look on a situation, which always gets at Spencer's nerves. Bonard can be easily described as a downer. He doesn't bring down spirits with pessimistic views, but he doesn't nothing to raise excitement and sometimes his comments makes things seem less spectacular than you want them to be. Just as he lacks emotion, Bonard lacks determination. There are very few things, if any, that drive him to succeed. In fact, Spencer is completely unaware of something that would cause him to make a goal.

When Bonard speaks, he speaks monotone or in a tired way. However, despite all this, Spencer couldn't say he was surprised when he got an image of Bonard. He didn't think he was a very excited looking pokemon. Bonard is very intelligent and sometimes makes puzzles or riddles for Spencer to think about when he asks.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Zen Headbutt, Payback, Brick Break, Chip Away, Swagger, Feint Attack

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Also, if you're in need of GMing help, I'm available! ^-^

Also, I have a question. When it says the child takes on the traits of their spiritpokemon, does that mean they get some of their abilities too? For example, one of Scraggy's mentioned dex abilities is to spit acid. Does that mean I could make Spencer do the same? It's really a stretch, but... That would be really darn cool. :D It could be like a fusion only thing.

Also, how long has the apocalypse setting lasted?

Last edited:

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
My interest is piqued. Is there some kind of prediction/expectation on how often we're going to be posting? I seem to be having a little trouble keeping up with my RPs, so if we're going to move at the pace of PTA I think I'm going to back out. It really depends.

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: There's really no need to reserve, seeing as there are unlimited spots. xP But sure. Go ahead and work on your SUs. |D

@Kiklion: You are correct in that people get the abilities of the pokespirit they are fused with. The only real restriction of the fusion is that your character's face must remain minimally if at all morphed. That is to say, they should be clearly recognizable, perhaps with fangs or markings of some sort is about it. Basically that's meant to keep characters reasonably human-like.

Also, roughly somewhere around 80-120 years has passed since the start of the fallout. (Get it? Pokemon Fallout? Fallout from pokemon? Genius!)

That being said, nobody from before the fallout /should/ still be around, though it's not technically impossible with a good enough explanation.

@Saturated Hue: Weeell... The /expectation/ is at least once a day on average, just like PTA. Also like PTA, you're free to post as frequently as you like, so long as you don't start bunnying other characters. So in that sense I regret to say that the posting system is very similar to PTA's. I cannot predict the frequency because it is up to the RPers. I /recommend/ once a day, however, as some RPers will get frustrated and move on without another character if asked to wait days for a post.

Sorry. =<

Edit: Lots of apps/reservations right away. I've submitted the IC thread. Gosh. I haven't even had time to make my characters. xD But that's okay.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Here's my SU so far, i'll finish my History and Roleplay post later. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Okay. Done! I hope I succeeded in the History and Beginning Post! I had some troubles with them ^-^

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'll finish it later.

Name
: Wayne Marks

Nickname (Optional): Two-face (not very fond of it)

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.):

Wayne's nickname comes, obviously, from his face. Because of something that happened when he was little, he lost all hair from the right side of his face and became blind from his right eye, which he covers with a metallic-lookinng eyepatch. Under this eyepatch is also a huge, X-shaped scar, which he got in a knife fight for his life. He is still bald on this side of his head, so he tries to cover up some of his bald spots with the mass of unruly black hair from the other side.
Wayne is a skinny, slightly tanned, and short kid, standing at about 5 feet 7 inches. He is actually so skinny you could see his ribcage easily. That is, if he didn't hide it with the ragged, white tank top with brown stains he wears all the time. Speaking of clothing, he wears camo pants and a green combat jacket, which he has been wearing since he can remember. Said jacket is too big for him, since he stole it from an adult that had tried to kill him.

Personality
(How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):

Under no circumstance you would think of Wayne as a sane person. He thinks life is a kill-or-be-killed game, and sees the world as a big dump that he wishes to control someday, but he has no rush. He will kill anyone who stands in his way, no matter who he is, and will hold no regret for his actions. He strongly believes that the ends justify the means, something he learned while growing up. He won't help or care for anyone unless he gets something from it.
However, Wayne has some principles. For example, he is against cannibalism (which explains his skinny body) and won't kill anyone at first sight (unlesss, of course, he sees himself in danger). Guess his mind is not that twisted after all.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Species: Alakazam

Nickname (Optional): Omega

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Omega acts calm and relaxed all the time, and wishes to make Wayne change the world into what it used to be.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Teleport, Recover.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Sign-up done. The name and history always seem to be the hardest things for me, compared to everything else in a character.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Im done! Hope this is good. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Jaffersin, TornZero, Shinysweet, you are all approved. :P Congrats on beating me to making your characters. I'd tell you you can post, but the IC hasn't quite been approved yet. I'll send you all VMs when it is. Until then, feel free to um... use the OOC thread to your heart's content. |D

Back