• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    Quick question, if I have problem trying to get Evolution Sim working, does Universal Randomizer work as an alt?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Hello sir Draconian I wanna ask something concerning EVs in Sigma Emerald. One of the listed features mentions having Gen VI mechanics.

Does Sigma Emerald still apply EVs only on level up or are EVs applied after every battle like Gens V & VI?

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    As I read the features, so only first 3 generations available?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Please add Technician Ability for Scizor.

Thanks for this awesome hack. Props! :)

Years
  • Another hack inspired by the original author and boy what a hack, DraconianWing! So many different features, all are stunning. I love everything about it can't decided what I like, but that's a good thing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Is it impossible to use the universal randomizer on this hack? I keep getting an error message every time I try. Is there no way to randomize a sigma hack otherwise, or am I outta luck?

~Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    Is it impossible to use the universal randomizer on this hack? I keep getting an error message every time I try. Is there no way to randomize a sigma hack otherwise, or am I outta luck?

~Thanks in advance

I used it just fine when changing impossible evolution, otherwise I don't know

BTW, I was stupid, the Trade Sim is an item and I did not reach lilycove yet by the time I asked.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Is there a way you can add the Focus SASH to the game instead of the focus band? Focus Sash would be incredibly helpful on some pokemon, especially when working through the battle frontier. Maybe assault vest, eviolite, rocky helmet, as well?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Also, can you make Uber legendaries such as Mewtwo, Rayquaza, etc available to use at the battle frontier? I realize they are banned for being extremely powerful, but outside of catching them late game you don't get to use them much at all. Or maybe make a limit as to how many you can use on a team. Allowing even one of them on your teams of three would make the game more fun and not unbalance it too much. Give them to the Battle Frontier Brains and participants as well to make it even.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Are there plans to add evolutions for 1-3 gen pokemon that where added past the 3rd gen? Ex. Roserade/ budew, Dusknoir, Mismagius, and magnezone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Gonna test this rom. Seems really cool. Congratulations on your work!

Also, is there any possibilities of adding the cross-generation evolutions n a future release?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    "Glitch allowing PRNG to be easily abused fixed"
    so does this mean the rng is fixed, as in you can now shiny hunt in the game?
    id love to shiny hunt in this hack tbh, looks great!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    There are a couple of minor bug, mainly just moveset one.
    First, Pineco does not learn Bug Bite at level 9 EDIT2: Just re-read the OP, no Bug Bite in-game
    Secondly, Beautifly does not learn Gust at level 10
    EDIT: Skitty learns Attract at level 7, and Sing at level 10 in this, While in ORAS, the opposite is true
    EDIT3: When I was using Dig with my Marshtomp against a wild Machop, the Machop's Revenge was able to hit me when I was underground, which I'm pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen.EDIT4: Forgot COMPLETELY about No Guard.
    EDIT5: Arbok does not learn Crunch at level 22.
    If it helps, I'm using the Moemon Sigma Emerald 2.0 patch, but other than that I made not modifications to your game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Is adaptability in this game for porygon z?!?!?!

There is also no technician for scyther... ? :\ so no technician for scizor? uhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Great hack, I love 386 hacks, makes it fun actually being able to collect all the Pokemon.
    However, I have a bug where in some routes wild Pokemon encounters don't occur. Not sure if this is a common thing but route 111 and 113 i can't encounter any wildmon and therefore can't complete my dex 😔

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hi everyone,

First i just want to say that this hack is amazing. really you did a fabulous work here. However i have a little problem as to find out how getting TM such as Focus blast, X-scissor,brave bird... a tip, information for me please ?
    thank you in advance

PS: sorry for my english

Years
  • Hi everyone,

First i just want to say that this hack is amazing. really you did a fabulous work here. However i have a little problem as to find out how getting TM such as Focus blast, X-scissor,brave bird... a tip, information for me please ?
    thank you in advance

PS: sorry for my english

Dont you even see the features of this hack yet? It does not include new TM.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Any idea where to find Scyther? Hard to find since I can't just look in the dex for the area since no trainers really use him at all in this region.

Back