• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I'm level grinding my White team now, which consists of 13 different Pokemon. It's gonna take a while to get them all to lvl 100.

I think I'll play Ghost Trick later on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sitting here doing nothing as my life goes 'tick tock tick tock tick tock'.

/yeah idek.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm sitting here playing ToS. Infiltrating the Meltokio sewers now (b'-')b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Been playing Sands of Destruction (surprise, surprise). It's weird going back to it though since the characters are different. Also working on my newest theme, but since my mom dragged me to the library to work on college stuff, I have to postpone that ;; /really doesn't want to be working on this at the moment

At least my mom's phone has been ringing every few seconds. Makes dinner closer and the chances of eating out higher.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I should have put the image that I gave to my sister onto the computer somehow before giving it to her. now she won't let me have it back so i can color it and such. derp

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We can't use our scanner, because none of us have the program installed onto our computers to use it atm.

aaaaand it's yoh x anna. sorry!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Oh hey, I forgot about WTP again XD;

/been manually downloading an OST (and by manually I mean downloading each individual track, sob)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I doubt I'll be able to figure it out within a short time anyways. Unless you have no intention of changing it 'til midnight XD; I've been working on my new signature for some time, and Idk when I'll be done with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back